Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Love Letter To Rozzay - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Letter To Rozzay (2726 Views)

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ / Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) / Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rawpadgin(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2014
honestly i am yet to see any tangible reason why guys are allover this rozzay of a girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 21, 2014
this is a case of woman wrappering.........op, I dey shame 4 u
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by mstik(f): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2014
touching...
cry cry cry
unfortunately, our dear rozzay is taken sad
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by goalburner(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: touching...
cry cry cry
by sameer
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by mstik(f): 1:30am On Sep 21, 2014
sad innit?
goalburner:
by sameer
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by AfricanApple(f): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2014
this kain provocation wey op day provoke no get part two at all. isorai, they will not snatch her away from u hun
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Anoda letter professing luv to rozzay again! undecided . Come on mehn! Una no dey tire! Why dont u guys jus form an association for pete sake?.......
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by MabraO: 4:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Neldrizzy: Incase

It....

@op ur woman wrapper na 12yards oh

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2014
I don't know wat to say, I mean d letter is so nice. I have always appreciated u dear. Thank u
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by mstik(f): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin
rozzay: I don't know wat to say, I mean d letter is so nice. I have always appreciated u dear. Thank u
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: grin grin
Sweety how u dey, y u dey shine teeth. Am crious tho I've always held rattlesnake in high esteem nd am very thank ful of him saying his mind about me
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by mstik(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2014
How precious grin grin grin
rozzay:
Sweety how u dey, y u dey shine teeth. Am crious tho I've always held rattlesnake in high esteem nd am very thank ful of him saying his mind about me
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: How precious grin grin grin
Lolz nofin o, hope u slept well me dey go church now, ill c all nlanders wen am bak with fwesh anointing. Make I go minister for alter first.
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2014
smh for op.

"love letter kwa? u get time!!!
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay: I don't know wat to say, I mean d letter is so nice. I have always appreciated u dear. Thank u
u welcome
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by marieolae(f): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP: Rattlesnake, you've been found guilty of woman-wrappering and ur name has made d list of chronic woman wrappers to be published soon for all to see
u be nl police or wat?
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by vizkiz: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay:
Lolz nofin o, hope u slept well me dey go church now, ill c all nlanders wen am bak with fwesh anointing. Make I go minister for alter first.

i'll be waiting right here for you undecided
Infact, i think amma help those poor bastaArrds with some deliverance
. embarassed
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by spanzed(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014
rawpadgin: honestly i am yet to see any tangible reason why guys are allover this rozzay of a girl
Then u have not gotten to no her..
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: touching...
cry cry cry
taken by UFO or undecided
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by cooljoe(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2014
rawpadgin: honestly i am yet to see any tangible reason why guys are allover this rozzay of a girl
lolz, v u glanced tru rozzay's posts? U'd c she's funny, lively and quite raw(dats if dose sex tales of hers aint fiction). Most would like to c if she's as gud as dose stories postulate.
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Chukkasy(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
op see your life?

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Sanchez01: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2014
That moment when rattlesnake joins the open letter train. Rozzay, please come back soon and give rattlesnake your response. Who says love is not a beautiful thing?grin
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Sanchez01: That moment when rattlesnake joins the open letter train. Rozzay, please come back soon and give rattlesnake your response. Who says love is not a beautiful thing?grin
dude trust me u have NO IDEA WHAT AM REALLY DOING HERE cool
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
My Nigga OP! I feel you man. You made the big move. You scarificed the other bush meats to focus on the Most Valuable Bush meat. BOLD move FAM. I wish you the best
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Akingbiz:

I know of cos u holding vaseline and deligently looking @ rozzay pix while u thrust hard below. Pls take it easy or u bruise rear end of that Tool.
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by LadyCaty(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Ephramed:
This one strong..

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Caseless: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
I`m going to open up my heart today

Sometimes, there are things that happen right in front of your eyes and you are not even aware of them, isn`t it? That usually happens when you are totally distracted or you have shut yourself to the world outside.
I`m not trying to beat around the bush, but it would have been very nice to have started this letter by saying right away that I am totally in love with you; it`s so strange for me to be so blinded by love whereas you seem to be blind to my love. If it`s pure distraction and you are really not aware of the way I look at you, then there is still hope this letter will produce some effect. My only fear, however, is that you have already noticed my interest in you and you couldn`t care less. Is that the case?
I sincerely hope not... I suspect you haven`t even realized that there is someone who looks at you in a different way and whose heart beats faster every time you are near. Much as I try to be discreet, I can sometimes be too obvious; but know that I have brought myself to write you this letter, the dices have been cast and I hope fortune is on my side.
Dear rozzay, if you still don`t know who I am, it won`t belong before you find out. No, I`m not going to sign this letter; but I`ll be asking you "Did you like it?" next time you walk past me. And what I`ll see in your eyes and in your smile will be my answer.

A kiss!

oboy! Hope u knw what u are gettin urself into?
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Ephramed(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
LadyCaty:

Eleyi gidi gan

I dey tell you LADYCATT,
He needs to see a prophet,before it gets out of control.
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by LadyCaty(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Ephramed:

I dey tell you LADYCATT,
He needs to see a prophet,before it gets out of control.

Na him sabi sha...
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Ephramed(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
LadyCaty:

Na him sabi sha...

Na so LADYCATY.how we go do,na him headache make him drink him panadol put.
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by LadyCaty(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ephramed:

Na so LADYCATY.how we go do,na him headache make him drink him panadol put.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss A Nairalander / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.