Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men (5942 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
You know who.
F.

Got me drunk on saturday night.
the carry over was speaking through me.

You can't hold me responsible for that comment tongue.
crackhaus:
As early as 7:34am, you were high on vodka?

Woman, who gave you that drink? grin

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Na wah oo, so big kini is now a blessing eh?
When men should be working on improving their living conditions, condom size is their problem grin
Is a cry for increase in size of condoms not a part of working to improve their living conditions? Do you know how many have contacted HIV and caused unwanted pregnancies through bursting of condoms during sex?
I support their call for increase in size of condoms jare!

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: You know who.
F.

Got me drunk on saturday night.
the carry over was speaking through me.

You can't hold me responsible for that comment tongue.
Hehehe... I see grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Is a cry for increase in size of condoms not a part of working to improve their living conditions? Do you know how many have contacted HIV and caused unwanted pregnancies through bursting of condoms during sex?
I support their call for increase in size of condoms jare!
Lol...you're not serious.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Stillfire: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerian men can never complain of this problem, lol. Where's Coogar and his 5.999 schlong? Lol.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha.

Thats not fair.

lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stillfire: Nigerian men can never complain of this problem, lol. Where's Coogar and his 5.999 schlong? Lol.

Na scrotum Nigerian men dey win award. no one competes with them. One even confessed about his 85lb scrotum.

grin big scrotum with small and medium kini.

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by sheniqua: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stillfire: Nigerian men can never complain of this problem, lol. Where's Coogar and his 5.999 schlong? Lol.

Kai
Coogar is finished
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by corisande: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Na scrotum Nigerian men dey win award. no one competes with them. One even confessed about his 85lb scrotum.

I wan port to Uganda
na visa free country?

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
-
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by sheniqua: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Ugandan men are really blessed!

cool cool

Are you telling me?
I thank God for their lives

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
I heard congolese men are the kings in that region anyway?

Can anyone confirm?
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: I heard congolese men are the kings in that region anyway?

Can anyone confirm?

Confirm with authority.

Ask jennykadry cool
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
You don't mean it. shocked
Na super women go dey carry those ones o.
edwife:

Confirm with authority.

Ask jennykadry cool
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: You don't mean it. shocked
Na super women go dey carry those ones o.

Do you think their dance moves are for nothing?even their ladies waist no be here o cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oh my gosh. This thread is on fire!!!

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by bennyrazz: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sophyrocks: Oh my gosh. This thread is on fire!!!
because the discussion is about pric k abi?

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study
Taryn Hillin The Huffington Post 04/23/14 05:16 PM ET
Men often view having a large member as a symbol of strength and sexual prowess. But it turns out, when it comes to keeping a woman satisfied, bigger may not be better.

Contrary to popular belief, a new study out of Kenya found that husbands with larger joysticks were more likely to be cheated on by their wives (shocking, we know).

For the study -- published this month in PLOSOne -- researchers interviewed 545 married couples in Kenya in order to better understand their relationship habits and, more specifically, to identify factors which contributed to women having extramarital affairs.

Researchers asked both partners to self-report the male's erect penis size (they had a 15 inch ruler on hand for reference). Then, if there were differences between the estimates (which there were), they either took the average of the two or went with the estimate from the partner who was less likely to fib.

What they found was rather shocking:

"Every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times," the researchers wrote. "Women associated large joysticks with pain and discomfort during sex which precludes the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that women are supposed to feel."

In fact, one woman interviewed for the study told the researchers the following: "Some penis may be large yet my vagina is small, when he tries to insert it inside, it hurts so much that I will have to look for another man who has a smaller one [penis] and can do it in a way I can enjoy."

According to the study, 6.2 percent of the 545 females had affairs during the six-month study. Other factors that increased the likelihood of women straying outside the marriage included domestic violence, being denied sex or denied preferred sexual position, being under age of 25 and a lack of sexual satisfaction.

Researchers focused on female infidelity specifically because of the prevalence and spread of HIV among women in the region. Researchers felt if they could identify reasons for unprotected sex, they might better prevent it.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5200248
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ahh. Ife n'eme.
So how can one meet congolese guys people?

it's not what y'all think. Just for seeing is believing sake.only seeing
edwife:

Do you think their dance moves are for nothing?even their ladies waist no be here o cheesy

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Stillfire: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scrotum ke? grin grin grin grin grin What can a woman use that one to do? To clean her face or what? grin grin grin

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unless you mean gargantuan ones.(Abnormally big sized)
There's no way a good D will make a woman cheat on her husband.
orbis: The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study
Taryn Hillin The Huffington Post 04/23/14 05:16 PM ET
Men often view having a large member as a symbol of strength and sexual prowess. But it turns out, when it comes to keeping a woman satisfied, bigger may not be better.

Contrary to popular belief, a new study out of Kenya found that husbands with larger joysticks were more likely to be cheated on by their wives (shocking, we know).

For the study -- published this month in PLOSOne -- researchers interviewed 545 married couples in Kenya in order to better understand their relationship habits and, more specifically, to identify factors which contributed to women having extramarital affairs.

Researchers asked both partners to self-report the male's erect penis size (they had a 15 inch ruler on hand for reference). Then, if there were differences between the estimates (which there were), they either took the average of the two or went with the estimate from the partner who was less likely to fib.

What they found was rather shocking:

"Every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times," the researchers wrote. "Women associated large joysticks with pain and discomfort during sex which precludes the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that women are supposed to feel."

In fact, one woman interviewed for the study told the researchers the following: "Some penis may be large yet my vagina is small, when he tries to insert it inside, it hurts so much that I will have to look for another man who has a smaller one [penis] and can do it in a way I can enjoy."

According to the study, 6.2 percent of the 545 females had affairs during the six-month study. Other factors that increased the likelihood of women straying outside the marriage included domestic violence, being denied sex or denied preferred sexual position, being under age of 25 and a lack of sexual satisfaction.

Researchers focused on female infidelity specifically because of the prevalence and spread of HIV among women in the region. Researchers felt if they could identify reasons for unprotected sex, they might better prevent it.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5200248
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Unless you mean gargantuan ones.(Abnormally big sized)
There's no way a good D will make a woman cheat on her husband.

Now is it a question of the length or the thickness of the tool?
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Ahh. Ife n'eme.
So how can one meet congolese guys people?

it's not what y'all think. Just for seeing is believing sake.only seeing

Odikwa risky o shocked shocked
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seeing has never harmed anyone before.
edwife:

Odikwa risky o shocked shocked
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Both.
It depends on the woman in question anyway.
orbis:

Now is it a question of the length or the thickness of the tool?
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
corisande:

I wan port to Uganda
na visa free country?

Na extra large yekini wan make you port? Not all that glitters is gold o. Those extra large ones can shift the womb.

Source:cnn
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scrotum ke? grin grin grin grin grin What can a woman use that one to do? To clean her face or what? grin grin grin

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol. Pls I'm eating abeg. cheesy ask the carriers what they use it for.

Where are the residents nairaland males?una don hide? Pls come and tell us what you use the extra large scrotum for?

Stillfire, I hereby repent. Pls Don't put me in wahala

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Both.
It depends on the woman in question anyway.

So how does cococandy prefer it?
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chilli abeg don't mind them cheesy
If its feminism,submission all of them will crawl out and start typing long epistle! cheesy

Now to come and defend their mkpuru aki, they wont tongue
D ones here already r very jealous of the ugandan guys grin

See fear cheesy

Where r they? cheesy

Saw one guy in celebrity who said he is d hottest dude in naija right now, I come look his kini tire he wear swimming trunk abi pant, I no see anything.
So wetin make am hot?
Mkpuru aki plc.
Them plenty for here cheesy

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca: Chilli abeg don't mind them cheesy
If its feminism,submission all of them will crawl out and start typing long epistle! cheesy
Now to come and defend their mkpuru aki, they wont tongue
D ones here already r very jealous of the ugandan guys grin
See fear cheesy
Where r they? cheesy
Saw one guy in celebrity who said he is d hottest dude in naija right now, I come look his kini tire he wear swimming trunk abi pant, I no see anything.
So wetin make am hot?
Mkpuru aki plc.
Them plenty for here cheesy

His middle finger, Moca. His middle finger!! How many times do we have to tell you where to look na? Eh?? embarassed

That aside, I don learn new word today...

mkpuru...Mkpuru...MKPURU...MKPURU grin grin grin

. / Why Do Grown-up,matured,educated People Behave Stuppid To Make Babies Laugh? / Planning A Bachelor's Eve Party.