Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men (5956 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
edwife: pickabeau and cococandy or crackhaus and cococandy grin grin o lord cheesy

let me look for a comfortable position to sit and watch cheesy

Lol..

Your gifs though grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy edwife you funny die.
edwife: pickabeau and cococandy or crackhaus and cococandy grin grin o lord cheesy

let me look for a comfortable position to sit and watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: cheesy edwife you funny die.

crackhaus:
Lol..
Your gifs though grin

That is how i end up whenever there is a debate between the three of you.

I just love reading your long debate embarassed embarassed and sometimes get annoyed with the three of you angry .It is like watching three siblings going after each other and yet still love each other cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau1: LOL..

Every man is a cheat
Every man is a lazy househusband
Every man is a thief
bla bla bla

Except their family members

In this case their family members have large members...

Always the exception...

grin grin grin
Indeed.
Some unfortunate cliches.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
crackhaus:
Indeed.
Some unfortunate cliches.

family sexsion grin grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Love.
Hmm. lipsrsealed
edwife:

I just love reading your long debate embarassed embarassed and sometimes get annoyed with the three of you angry .It is like watching three siblings going after each other and yet still love each other cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

family sexsion grin grin
Yes oo, we already know how it is grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by crackhaus: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
edwife:

Ohh boi... grin
Well I definitely do not hate her wink
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
crackhaus:
Ohh boi... grin
Well I definitely do not hate her wink

cococandy: Love.
Hmm. lipsrsealed

Hmmm.....
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
OK the ladies here say majority of naija men have small peewies. ...now let's take it to the next level. How big is your husband or boyfriend's peewies? Do they also fall into the majority or they are amongst the few blessed with mind boggling womb pockers
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
orbis: OK the ladies here say majority of naija men have small peewies. ...now let's take it to the next level. How big is your husband or boyfriend's peewies? Do they also fall into the majority or they are amongst the few blessed with mind boggling womb pockers

Lol....gobe question.

that one go enter voice mail

Edwife...Funny post...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by damiso(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jennykadry I don't like stereotyping but most of the congolese men I have met here (most east african men generally lipsrsealed) have a very weird dress sense am talking red jeans tight weird looking tops orange shoes and jerry curls in 2014 shocked shocked lipsrsealed that their dress sense automatic turn off cheesy Am too used to my naija brothers being onpoint and even though it sounds vain I like men who take the time to be well groomed.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
If you see any person/s that said naija men have small pokers,quote her/them directly and ask your question.

Why una dey fear cheesy
orbis: OK the ladies here say majority of naija men have small peewies. ...now let's take it to the next level. How big is your husband or boyfriend's peewies? Do they also fall into the majority or they are amongst the few blessed with mind boggling womb pockers

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Coco babe,leave em' abegi!

Pikabeaua, ease up jare!

Have a laugh if u can and pls try and identify a sacarstic comment if u see one.

I know u will carry this for ur head.
Jeez, as we dey yab una, I expected u guys to yab the ladies back.
Its all for fun and easing up after a hard day abi in family section one is not allowed to hv fun anymore?
Gaddam!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by pickabeau1: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Moca
I'm so eased up

I don't see where the seriousness is
I'm also having fun here

We have small peepee
You lot experience small peepee too

See...all fun and games -_-
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by orbis(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2014
It's all fun and games ladies. But wait oh, no one has come out to complain about the depth and width of our ladies here.....Some na mariana trench....

God abeg forgive me my indiscretion this morning
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by adaxxy: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
@cococandy you are veeryy funny I like that joke,I used to have a boyfriend like that he is so large that I can't cope and the condon looks like a rope is tied around his neck[center][/center] undecided
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
moca:
Chilli abeg don't mind them cheesy
If its feminism,submission all of them will crawl out and start typing long epistle! cheesy

Now to come and defend their mkpuru aki, they wont tongue
D ones here already r very jealous of the ugandan guys grin

See fear cheesy

Where r they? cheesy

Saw one guy in celebrity who said he is d hottest dude in naija right now, I come look his kini tire he wear swimming trunk abi pant, I no see anything.
So wetin make am hot?
Mkpuru aki plc.
Them plenty for here cheesy
Did I really type and post this shocked
It's time to get chain o cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
moca:

Did I really type and post this shocked
It's time to get chain o cheesy
grin

Me sef I read my own and I was like shocked

I'll never type on NL again any day I'm drunk.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Me sef I read my own and I was like shocked

I'll never type on NL again any day I'm drunk.
Hahahaaa! cheesy
Let me go and look for urs cheesy
Good ol'days of nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. / Planning A Bachelor's Eve Party. / What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.