Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice (1316 Views)

WHAT BRINGS” Forgiveness Of Sins? (colosians 1:14) / What Brings You Joy The MOST / What Brings Atheists Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by fubbyy(m): 3:19am On Sep 21, 2014
I've been walking through this tunnel for a very long time but can't just see the light, is the light there but unseen or is it just imaginary?

I've opened so many threads asking for armed robbers ,kidnappers,assassins and drug dealers to join but couldn't see any

I've tried all that I can to see that i feed my self but all na wash,been here and there trying out luck but still can't proudly pay for a meal with meat(I eat without)

I've come to a conclusion that there's something I'm suppose to do that I've not done which is knowing what knows me and settling it for good,and this has to be done either by prayers or sacrifice

But as it is now,I've tried the praying part but it didn't work,they always say I don't have faith that's why it couldn't work,well,the faith I have is all I can have

Now my question is,"what brings breakthrough" prayers or sacrifice?

If prayers then what type and if sacrifice then what type,I know it must be between these two
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by dytbabe: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2014
When u don't dwell on the past
Forget ur last moment and think of what holds next moment, think of that thing u wanna become, go out and stop being lazy, God cannot come down frm wherever He is to come answer ur prayers, only lazy ppl think of joining robbery or goin ritual, get smth doin, its understandable with ur status u can't do some filthy jobs, bt if that's gonna bring food to ur table then TH u waiting for
U must be so lazy to think u have ppl following for ur probs to remain same.

Pray and work towards it, stop sittin behind a computer askin for unkown help

1 Like

Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by dytbabe: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Wait is that u on ur profile?
Plaited hair,bleaching?
Like for reals?

Joker

Maybe I shldnt even judge with the outter look, keep trying, smth good comin soon
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by freshness2020: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Sacrifice!
....and if ♈όϋ must do this, ♈όϋ must sacrifice a painful seed ( Ūя̲̅ Isaac like Abraham) in Ūя̲̅ own capacity! Don't stretch beyond Ūя̲̅ limit!
...follow it with praises! Cos praises brings down His presence while faith draws God's faithfulness!
**lastly**
...get busy God hates lazy hands!
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2014
BOTH, DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCE. LET ME ASK YOU: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM LIFE AND HOW DO YOU WANT TO GO ABOUT IT?
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by fubbyy(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2014
dytbabe: When u don't dwell on the past
Forget ur last moment and think of what holds next moment, think of that thing u wanna become, go out and stop being lazy, God cannot come down frm wherever He is to come answer ur prayers, only lazy ppl think of joining robbery or goin ritual, get smth doin, its understandable with ur status u can't do some filthy jobs, bt if that's gonna bring food to ur table then TH u waiting for
U must be so lazy to think u have ppl following for ur probs to remain same.

Pray and work towards it, stop sittin behind a computer askin for unkown help
what if you have decided to do the filthy job but can't see one to do or no one is ready to help?
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by fubbyy(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
dytbabe: Wait is that u on ur profile?
Plaited hair,bleaching?
Like for reals?

Joker

Maybe I shldnt even judge with the outter look, keep trying, smth good comin soon
Goodluck

you sounded more frustrated than me
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by dytbabe: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2014
With this attitude of urs, then u better left no where than the filth u are
Anuofia
Lazy he-goat
Unam ikot
Looking for instant money
Ole
Ole
Alainikanse
Olojukokoro
Alaiyebaje
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by fubbyy(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2014
dytbabe: With this attitude of urs, then u better left no where than the filth u are
Anuofia
Lazy he-goat
Unam ikot
Looking for instant money
Ole
Ole
Alainikanse
Olojukokoro
Alaiyebaje
Oniranu
this shows how stup!d you are,wasting your energy to type this whole incorrect english script on anuofia,Lol.. You be fool o

You are just unintelligent
Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by dytbabe: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin
See I understand how life cld be tiring for u, why haven't u ever thought of suicide
That actually does befit
Oniranu ajeyin awo

1 Like

Re: What Brings Breakthrough,prayers Or Sacrifice by emmyskies(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
"The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry." (Psalm 34:15)

"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil." (1 Peter 3:12)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do The Souls Of Animals Go To When They Die? / How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey / What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.