Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” (3097 Views)

EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by nurey(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2014
No be only korobucci na corrode butcher

In donjaz voice

Corrode butcher
A Polithiefcian
A thiefing bastard
Thiefing all the money
Moda4ing bastard
Bent on looting lagos
For his generation
Of PDP bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
kenis:

Administration is not an entertainment business but your chief Ruaf Aregbesola used musians to campaign in Osun state and so do other APC politicians. You people must critique every thing. Koro is not my man but the slogan is trending.
the slogan can trend but unfortunately it doesn't translate to vote and lagos voters are not that stupid.
Rauf Aregbesola had manifesto and programs. He also had something on ground to campaign with and the entertainers only came to cheer the crowd. In Koro's case, he's an opposition that wants to unseat a performing party. He should rather have communicated his manifesto and his programs using "music" or whatever and not the mediocre "korobucci". Even Yar Adua had a campaign in 2007 by using "PDP na the koko", where they used their anticorruption campaign, efcc, nafdac, gsm and others of Obj's government. Jonathan introduced mediocrity "I have no shoes", now Koro an opposition is adopting "korobucci". Its a big shame to Koro former self.
BOAR:
He has outsourced his campaign machinery to his children who are more into hip hop crowd.
he should contest for the Governor of Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria(Lagos Chapter).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by ba7man(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
I feel like buying a gun to shoot whoever falls for this crap.

Those kind of people are what's holding the black race down.

Rather than winning people with a grand plan of development, obanikoro's using a daft, meaningless word to appeal to daft people. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by poshest(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
What's nice about the concept? That's crazy...obanikoro will always be a political thug...
lol
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Abagworo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Catchy song is quite a good campaign strategy. He could even shoot a good video for it. I recall MKO Abiola's song as a kid and how it was on my Mum's lips. MKO is our man oh!

Nice deception strategy I must say.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
heheheheheh
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by darlenese(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Koro stupid! Koro mugu! KoroNonsence KoroTheif..............koro looser grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by focus7: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can't stop laughing at that twitter "korobucci, koromegastar, korohandsom, koro carry PDP money runaway... Seriously is like one major epidemic in PDP is cluelessness, people there seems to lack initiatives. The other time it was stealing bringbackourgirl idea and now it is korobucci.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by yomexp(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
egopersonified:

Lwkmd, abeg do the full song.

i no dey do free show o.

Shey u go pay my money?
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by ChiSun27(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
cocoberry: Lwkmd! Dreamer! Keep dreaming.............. dis shall NEVER come to pass! still laughing!

Don't underestimate the power of change my friend cocoberry.....how are you?
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by ChiSun27(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Adeoba10:
Oponu agba

Ignored....today is Sunday. Let there be peace....
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
if only our people will have the same level of creativity they put in politics in our business and personal lives
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by cocoberry(f): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dis ur body na to put my head rest o! I'm very well darling.

ChiSun27:

Don't underestimate the power of change my friend cocoberry.....how are you?
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Gbawe2: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: I can't believe that this is the same "Koro" that once had potential of greatness. He has been totally transformed to complete mediocrity. SOLEP is no longer working again. It is a shame that it is the same Koro that performed well as LILG Chairman, and was fantastic as Lagos State Home Affairs commisioner. His 2007 campaign was even manageable(at least he had manifesto) and came third behind Jimi Agbaje and Fashola (in that order) in the political debate. Koro now has no manifesto, but adopting Jona's "I have no shoe" style. What is korobucci? Of what significance is it to the administration of Lagos State? What makes him think that Administration is an "entertainment" business? He better signup with a music label and stop denigrating administration of Lagos State. This is pathetic and an embarrassment to say the least.

Musliu Obanikoro is a disgrace to his once vibrant potential.

Bro, did I not tell you all this when you joined Nairaland? I have nothing against the man but I got to see, first hand, he is mediocrity-personified and an expired product. He is now nothing but an expired career politician and mercenary who is totally out of ideas. Koromental has nothing to offer.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gbawe2:

Bro, did I not tell you all this when you joined Nairaland? I have nothing against the man but I got to see, first hand, he is mediocrity-personified and an expired product. He is now nothing but an expired career politician and mercenary who is totally out of ideas. Koromental has nothing to offer.
Absolutely correct. I won't be surprised if Agbaje turns out to be another joke. Imagine how PDP transformed Omisore, An Engineer with a Doctorate degree who was deemed fit to occupy the office of Deputy Governor of Osun State under papa Bisi Akande. He was even peÑciled down to succeed Akande iÑ 2007, until his desperation made him join PDP and he was totally transformed from a fine and brilliant gentleman which he once was to an uncout rogue that couldn't even put up a "Simple Manifesto" and was misbehaving and embarrassing himself and common sense in public(eating 2 roasted Corn at the same time) in the name of PR stunt. He has now become a symbol of mediocrity and a joke to the highest order. I don't know how PDP do such magic. I won't be surprise to see Agbaje turn into a mediocre in few years from now. Late Olusegun Agagu a once brilliant lecturer is another case. The way PDP do this I don't even know.

Obanikoro has finally shown that he's a joke and a mediocrity personified.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Adeoba10(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
ChiSun27:

Ignored....today is Sunday. Let there be peace....
You won!!!
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by ChiSun27(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
cocoberry: Dis ur body na to put my head rest o! I'm very well darling.

LOL!!!! How much you go pay so that you fit rest on am?
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by egopersonified(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
yomexp:

i no dey do free show o.

Shey u go pay my money?

Even 2baba and psquare, na free dem take start, but I fit send you N50 mtn r/card sha.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
koro ko koro niii koro will surely loose again after what they did in osun with deployment of 75,000 security personnel nothing to show for it we in d south west we are not illiterates we are brave enough to chose whom we want.he will surely loose convincely even d so called pdp party at d center will loose convincely come 2015 election on feb 14.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” by yomexp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
egopersonified:

Even 2baba and psquare, na free dem take start, but I fit send you N50 mtn r/card sha.

haba! for my level?

oya make am N200 R'card last price jale jale!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari / Apc Is Fighting Back(photo) / A Genuine Buhari Supporter Makes A U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.