Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chibok Abduction: Girls Tell How They Were Raped Every Day – Negotiator Stephen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Abduction: Girls Tell How They Were Raped Every Day – Negotiator Stephen (508 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Abduction: Girls Tell How They Were Raped Every Day – Negotiator Stephen by eventsms(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2014
From a person who seems to have an insight into the operations of Boko Haram came chilling accounts of girls taken captive by the terror group.
“Girls tell how they were raped every day, week after week. One girl was raped every day, sometimes several times a day by groups of men. Some did not survive the ordeal,” Stephen Davis, an Australian negotiator, who visited Nigeria to mediate the release of the Chibok girls captured by the Islamist group, recounted in an article contributed to Sunday Vanguard, titled, ‘When I met Asari and agreed a peace deal.’
The negotiator spoke on a day it emerged that Boko Haram and government representatives held talks on swapping the http://www.secret2020.com/chibok-abduction-girls-tell-how-they-were-raped-every-day-negotiator-stephen-davis/
Re: Chibok Abduction: Girls Tell How They Were Raped Every Day – Negotiator Stephen by seunlayi(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2014
I can't believe any story until I hear directly from those girls

1 Like

Re: Chibok Abduction: Girls Tell How They Were Raped Every Day – Negotiator Stephen by echobee(f): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2014
seunlayi: I can't believe any story until I hear directly from those girls
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Confusions As Police Breaks Into Rivers High Court. / Extinguishing The "Flames Of Terror" In Africa / 'A Tale Of Two Presidents And A Flurry Of Reactions' By Yinka Salaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.