Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos (48574 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iaz93: Woman-wrapper.
Gary alert ^^^^^^^^
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by RebelLeader15(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
ayobase:

pls, can someone help explain that statement better

I don't know if my head is.......
you don't know if your head isn't correct?
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Izadibabe: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
SamMilla1: I think we should have "Women" section here on nairaland.
This kind of thing belongs there.
I have never come to terms with why a gentleman should be discussing wedding dresses.
tongue

And to crown it, it's senator ita giwas daughter.
The gentleman is irrelevant here.
The same criminals that steal our money in Abuja and k3pt us in the dark.

What were the actresses doing there too?

Thank you for the above posts as long as we openly celebrate criminals and rejoice with them when they fritter away our commonwealth on trivialities like this type of their children's wedding extravaganzas we will never have good roads, good hospitals, good schools, social infrastructure like pipe Bourne water, disease free environments, industries and employment opportunities for our people, enlightened and educated citizenry (who do not commit crime, kidnapping or join boko haram) and so many other things that Nigerians are entitled to from their commonwealth because this is how that money is being spent.

I can never, ever celebrate these rogues and their kids! What did this senator Ita Giwa ever really do in business, technology, science or entertainment to justify the wealth she is showcasing here...she is even shamelessly hobnobbing with the killers of her ex husband..no dignity, Kai!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by ba7man(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee: Pretty bride and handsome groom,lovely gown too,although she didn't need to expose so much flesh..

Op,former or first lady? Please correct that.
She learnt from Mummy.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by abduldope(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmm see bobi....cus na wetin my eye see #no.offense#
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by thandii1: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: Nigerians sha undecided Do you want her to dress like ninja?. We call it decent exposure wink

Smh, it is decent exposure now cos she's ita giwa's daughter.. undecided

If it were to be a regular person, you for don call am whorre, abuse the mama and pastor and hubby join.

Decent exposure ko, Godly premarital secx ni.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
I love that dress..The fabric is unique, and the mermaid design, is never out of style;Its fits her perfectly.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by sage2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
If she's chip of the old block, then I pity this son of man that is walking her down the aisle. Maternal pedigree is a very important consideration in choosing a wife. Ignore that at your own peril.
Welcome to Nigeria where every home that has money is considered a good home, where every rich man is an elite.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by IAMBREEZY: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
it's none of my business tho
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nsonaso(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
fuckshit: An awesome, joyful FÜCKING married life; wishing them the very FÜCKING best grin grin

Laughing in capital LETTERS

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by shizzleStar: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
This isn't about being modest,it is about the dress sense. Boooobs packed to one side with a falling shoulder(not smart at all),
Her dress sense is awesome, tongue she made a very good fashion statement with the gown and the design was cool. The booobs packing to one side is relative smiley

You surely won't know fashion more than I'd know,don't argue this one,it isn't like I want to argue grin.
ol...being a female doesn't accord you superior fashion knowledge hope you know that grin

Sure she is comfortable in it and that's what is important, her husband cannot complain cos she has the gown on ready and they wouldn't return it
.How do you know the husband doesn't know what the wife would be wearing? Personally, there's no way i wouldn't know/see the gown my wife will be putting on for our wedding, same for her too. Common!

Moreover you can't be too sure her hubby likes it that way, she may have forced it on him.
How can she force it on him when he is not the one putting it on cheesytongue You cant be too sure either that he doesn't like it. If that's what she chose to wear and he lets her be, why not? you don't get to celebrate two white weddings in a life time, do you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by shizzleStar: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
thandii1:

Smh, it is decent exposure now cos she's ita giwa's daughter.. undecided

If it were to be a regular person, you for don call am whorre, abuse the mama and pastor and hubby join.

Decent exposure ko, Godly premarital secx ni.
You obviously have a wrong impression of me don't you? I don't segregate based n social status or class. Even if she were to be from the lowest class, i would commend her the same way regardless, get it right. And i maintain, she looks mmwuahh! wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by adet991(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
fuckshit: An awesome, joyful FÜCKING married life; wishing them the very FÜCKING best grin grin
chai,diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by lertee(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: Her dress sense is awesome, tongue she made a very good fashion statement with the gown and the design was cool. The booobs packing to one side is relative smiley

ol...being a female doesn't accord you superior fashion knowledge hope you know that grin

.How do you know the husband doesn't know what the wife would be wearing? Personally, there's no way i wouldn't know/see the gown my wife will be putting on for our wedding, same for her too. Common!

How can she force it on him when he is not the one putting it on cheesytongue You cant be too sure either that he doesn't like it. If that's what she chose to wear and he lets her be, why not? you don't get to celebrate two white weddings in a life time, do you? cheesy

In summary,you like the view of her booobs and seem to like it on your women smiley.

She is well dressed in your own opinion which is very much different from mine or anyone else.

It's not like any of our opinions matter anyways,the wedding has been done.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by shizzleStar: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
In summary,you like the view of her booobs and seem to like it on your women smiley.

She is well dressed in your own opinion which is very much different from mine or anyone else.

It's not like any of our opinions matter anyways,the wedding has been done.
Honesty lertee i would rather call it a lil show of cleavage wink and i dont mind a modest exposure like you rightly observed, and this okay for me. We have different choices and on this we don't seem to agree. cool

HML to the couple smiley

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: Nigerians sha undecided Do you want her to dress like ninja?. We call it decent exposure wink

decent gini Well in an immoral world full of brazen conduct wat else does one expect? undecided
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by fairygeh(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Handsome groom kiss tongue
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dey look sweet.... Money Talking all d way...
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by bluegrey: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
iswallker: i like the brides bosom's...

btw, why is the bride older than the groom...

on second thoughts, that is not my business... undecided
Was waiting for this as I was reading through the comments and was surprised no one mentioned it. She looks older than him

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by veyvey: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pretty like me
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nihilist: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Congrats Chimaobi
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
enkay4love: [color=#990000][/color]phransix147 So she even has a daughter? @ phransix147,I was reliably told she's adopted, dat Mma giwa has never given birth.
A child is a child whether biological or adopted. It's not every woman who is blessed with the gift of the fruit of the womb. If this is really her adopted daughter then Sen. Giwa must be a very kind and loving woman.I never grew up with my parents but when I see how the kids trained by my own biological parents turned out, every day I give God thanks for my life.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Crixina(f): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
SamMilla1: I think we should have "Women" section here on nairaland.
This kind of thing belongs there.
I have never come to terms with why a gentleman should be discussing wedding dresses.
tongue

And to crown it, it's senator ita giwas daughter.
The gentleman is irrelevant here.
The same criminals that steal our money in Abuja and k3pt us in the dark.

What were the actresses doing there too?
this guy obviously has a problem with everyone and everything grin
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by tedlawrence1234: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Somebody is obviously unavoidably missing, you guys shoud check the pictures very well and guess who? Little expo....the person is a renowned celebrity
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by abdulabbakar(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
cryPhew! Man!
What a woman!...See how she is oozing beauty!....This broad can resurrect a dead gent!
I envy you sir!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by addictiv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
nice suit+lovely wedding gown = fabulous couple
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by addictiv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
tedlawrence1234: Somebody is obviously unavoidably missing, you guys shoud check the pictures very well and guess who? Little expo....the person is a renowned celebrity
genny
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Ifeogunleye1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice pix wish dem blissful marriage
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by elegantdebb95: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Beautiful couple but y did she expose bosom thought it's meant for only her husband to see anyways wish all the best as u begin a new journey in life
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by phransix147(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
researchQ:
A child is a child whether biological or adopted. It's not every woman who is blessed with the gift of the fruit of the womb. If this is really her adopted daughter then Sen. Giwa must be a very kind and loving woman.I never grew up with my parents but when I see how the kids trained by my own biological parents turned out, every day I give God thanks for my life.

We are not saying otherwise oh! We just never knew she did adopted or otherwise... Never knew she had one despite the fame both socially and politically!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thorerah: The design of the wedding dress is stunning! I wonder what kind of fabric that is....Oh,and the bride is pretty.
Not pretty. Just flawless makeup
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
God bless ur marriage,but remember its not how much u spend on d wedding...but how much&how long u are willing 2 spend in d marriage..d 2 are diff... Ur marriage is blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donjazzy Responds To Davido's Babymama Drama? / Mercy Johnson Accepts Tonto Dikeh's Apologies (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.