Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos (48591 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by onila(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chiefpriest1: I ll spend so much money to conduct my wedding and one girl will be exposing what I am buying. God forbid!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by prowlG: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Checkout Cheap Mtn Data bundles N300 for 250mb
N700 for 500mb
N1200 for 750mb
N1500 for 1gb

Validity :27days

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-bundles
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by snapatini(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Plss kindly edit ur words...at d beginning when u introduced Mrs Bolam Shagaya..u rote frend to former lady Patience Jonathan......instead of frend to the First lady...thnx
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by maximas(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
I pray koko should keep her pride aside and love the poor boy for real,
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by WhyAWhy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
lertee:
This isn't about being modest,it is about the dress sense. Boooobs packed to one side with a falling shoulder(not smart at all), You surely won't know fashion more than I'd know,don't argue this one,it isn't like I want to argue grin.

Sure she is comfortable in it and that's what is important,her husband cannot complain cos she has the gown on ready and they wouldn't return it. Moreover you can't be too sure her hubby likes it that way,she may have forced it on him.

Abi oh, everyone will keep saying "he didn't complain" not knowing how heady most ladies can be about showing off what was supposed to be covered. I am always excited to see my girlfriend take extra care to cover her bossom despite how endowed she is. She says it like this "The women in my life didn't raise me that way". There's NOTHING decent about showing a bosom.

I absolutely adore the wedding gown except for the "blessings" poking out. I can't even imagine people staring at my babe's chest because she exposed something. Very irritating.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
lertee: Pretty bride and handsome groom,lovely gown too,although she didn't need to expose so much flesh..

Op,former or first lady? Please correct that.
It's all about fashion. I don't think she exposed her body.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by mamagee3(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Happy Married Life!!!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by SamMilla1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crixina: this guy obviously has a problem with everyone and everything grin

obviously we are discussing your topic; wedding gowns.
So its easy to accuse me of having problems with everything.

C'mon lets talk about beer and football and see how much fun you will catch.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Crixina(f): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
SamMilla1:

obviously we are discussing your topic; wedding gowns.
So its easy to accuse me of having problems with everything.

C'mon lets talk about beer and football and see how much fun you will catch.
pls don't get all high on me,I was just joking,hence the smiley.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by SenatorJames(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will not because they are the one chopping our national cake, and don't wish the new couple well.

Happy Married Life. The Lord will bless your home with all good things of life.

Greetings from the representative of the masses.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by SholaAnimashaun: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi,

It’s rare that any content fascinates me enough carry on reading following the initial few lines these days. This specific article kept me fascinated from the beginning. It’s beneficial as well as great reading. For more information check the www.sholaanimashaun.com or call us Today 07039196196.

Have a nice day...!!

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
The bride is so beautiful. Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son / Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.