Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos (48636 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Money talks.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
I ll spend so much money to conduct my wedding and one girl will be exposing what I am buying. God forbid!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
kai..where persin wan jam this kin girls dem,will they agree a date to mr biggs?
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Iaz93: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
olaxco2f: more than you? undecided undecided
Woman-wrapper.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seems am the only one who understood that phrase "Former first lady" grin
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Chubhie: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Both are good looking. Good thing the lady doesn't have AKA Christian mother!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Congratulations, have a blissful wedding.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by jocijo: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice gown.wishing you all the best
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]phransix147 So she even has a daughter? @ phransix147,I was reliably told she's adopted, dat Mma giwa has never given birth.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
The wedding was held at Eko Hotels and Suites. I nearly go the wedding uninvited but as I see bouncers,I just run! embarassed

HML to the couple!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by lertee(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: Nigerians sha undecided Do you want her to dress like ninja?. We call it decent exposure wink
Which one is Nigerians there? I'm the one that made the statement not Nigerians.

She didn't need to dress like a ninja but a gown covering her entire chest would have been better,her collarbone and fair neck will still show well. I like to flaunt my collarbone and fair neck too.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Beautiful wedding
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Akalia(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can't help but notice the senators's daughter's sizeable Tits, almost falling out of the fabric held position.the bridegroom is cute too.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Azazi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
but wait o ..... all these rich kids no dey dress like ninja for that northern side o...na only the poor one be ninja abi!! grin
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by ladycomfort(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
The bride is so beautiful. I wish them the best in their marriage
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
MAKE MAMA BAKASSI NO GO DEY COLLABO IM SON INLAW OH

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by shizzleStar: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
Which one is Nigerians there? I'm the one that made the statement not Nigerians.

She didn't need to dress like a ninja but a gown covering her entire chest would have been better,her collarbone and fair neck will still show well. I like to flaunt my collarbone and fair neck too.
That is subjective, the gown would pass as modest to most people, myself inclusive. Who are we to complain anyway? the bride feels comfy in what she put on, and I'm pretty sure the husband appreciates that fact too. Her gown complimented her beauty, and she simply rocks!

Ce fini.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thorerah: The design of the wedding dress is stunning! I wonder what kind of fabric that is....Oh,and the bride is pretty.

Very unique gown...not the normal chiffon stuff reigning these days.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
naughtylagosguy:

Former first lady?

have you not heard!? Allison Madueke is now first lady grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by osifred(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
See as the girl face be like ice cream. Money is good sha.
To marry dey hungry me but na money palaver.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
voltron:

have you not heard!? Allison Madueke is now first lady grin
hehehe , na so . okonjo second first lady .PEJ is wife lady.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by wiringdpt(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pretty lady
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
i like the brides bosom's...

btw, why is the bride older than the groom...

on second thoughts, that is not my business... undecided
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by lertee(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: That is subjective, the gown would pass as modest to most people, myself inclusive. Who are we to complain anyway? the bride feels comfy in what she put on, and I'm pretty sure the husband appreciates that fact too. Her gown complimented her beauty, and she simply rocks!

Ce fini.
This isn't about being modest,it is about the dress sense. Boooobs packed to one side with a falling shoulder(not smart at all), You surely won't know fashion more than I'd know,don't argue this one,it isn't like I want to argue grin.

Sure she is comfortable in it and that's what is important,her husband cannot complain cos she has the gown on ready and they wouldn't return it. Moreover you can't be too sure her hubby likes it that way,she may have forced it on him.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by ayobase(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
pipiko: ........Bola Shagaya, a billionaire and close friend of Nigeria's former lady,Patience Jonathan was also at the event........

pls, can someone help explain that statement better

I don't know if my head is.......
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by rattlesnake(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
senator shocked shocked
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Fine couple...hml!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by megabyte2(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
HML
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by anonimi: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
phransix147: So she even has a daughter?

Was surprised too....thought the son with late Dele Giwa was her only child.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by ximarro(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg guys, make we jolly our own. God go answer us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
radiorebel: Nice lukin couples..
grin
Re: Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos by priscaoge(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
pipiko: Bola Shagaya, a billionaire and close friend of Nigeria's former lady,Patience Jonathan was also at the event.
Op please correct this copy n paste error. Nigeria's former Lady?

Btw I love her wedding gown,its so cute n her hubby is handsome as well! HML to U guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.