Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Please I Need Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Advice. (722 Views)

I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 / Pls I Need Advice On A Mental Patient / Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice. by camanito(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2014
A girl of 23 years old had blood rushing through her private part yesterday. Some of the blood was thick and after some time she began to loose strength till she was rushed to the hospital. It was NOT her monthly flow because right now the blood has stopped. Please I need advice on what might be the cause.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by lomaxx: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
You don't need advice. You need a doctor.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Lovetinz(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2014
^^ 1,999 likes for lomax.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by camanito(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2014
We have certified doctors in this forum. They are the ones that can tell me what might be the cause.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by dytbabe: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2014
U wanna be sure the abortion drug u gave her worked abi?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by Lagusta(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
camanito: We have certified doctors in this forum. They are the ones that can tell me what might be the cause.

the fact that there are certified doctors here doesn't mean you can seek for any kind of advice online!!!

If your friend (God forbid) was hit by a trailer, would you bring out your iphone6 and type "please i need advice"

anyway, your girlfriend likely too some drugs that led to a criminal abortion, now that it has stopped, and you are not matured enough to handle responsibilities on your own, abeg use a condom next time!!!
Re: Please I Need Advice. by camanito(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2014
You guys should stop assuming what you don't know. I did not give her any criminal abortion drugs. Why will I give her drugs and still seek to know the cause of the bleeding? It shows that most people that have commented so far are not mature. I just want to know what might be the cause of a girl bleeding. If you don't know or you are not in the medical field, kindly keep your assumptions to your self. I hate when people assume what they don't know. I don't want to assume that is why I seek medical experts to intimate me on what might be the cause.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
A sudden onset of vag1nal bleeding could be caused by numerous things.
No one here knows her medical history, hence hard to say which.
She's at the Hospital, the perfect place for a diagnosis.

-How are you related to this girl?

This NL sef. I wrote "vag1nal" and it was changed to "womanly".
Re: Please I Need Advice. by camanito(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am not related to her. She is just a girl in the neighborhood.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Inattentional Blindness? / How 1 Doctor Saved Nigeria From Ebola Catastrophe / Meditating Can Actually Change Your Dna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.