Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 (4769 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / Improper Use Of Postinor2 / Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls, I write to request help from Nairalanders with useful information on how to terminate an unplanned assignment.
Is there anyone here that has used a particular drug for a month old termination?
its a month old now and I already have a one year old son. I will really appreciate the help.

NB; I will still visit a doctor but please can I get some names from you guys please... thanks
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Gmajor(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unplanned assignment ? That's what you call your child. Nawa oh.
You are looking for who to help you carry out murder abi ? You are on your own jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by goodmorning40: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cocodermol, two tablets twice daily, it works well
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
goodmorning40:
Cocodermol, two tablets twice daily, it works well
thanks a lot, I will write it down and discuss it with my doctor if it's safe for me.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mifepristone (RU-486)
Mifepristone is also used in combination with misprostol to carry out a medical abortion. It is often called RU-486 or
the abortion pill. This combination of drugs can be used during the first seven to nine weeks of the pregnancy. RU-486
is not recommended for women with certain pregnancy complications such as ectopic pregnancy, ovarian mass, IUD,
corticosteroid use, adrenal failure, anemia, bleeding disorders, use of blood thinners, asthma, heart disease, liver or
kidney problems, or high blood pressure.
Mifepristone is administered orally during the first office visit. The drug works by blocking progesterone from the
uterine lining, leading to the death of the fetus. The cervix begins to soften and the uterus contracts. The body can
respond by contracting and expelling the fetus. When it does not, the doctor may give you misoprostol tablets either
orally or vaginally 36 to 48 hours later. As with MTX, you will experience contractions a few hours or a few days later
that will cause the fetus to be aborted from the body. RU-486 is unsuccessful in 8 to 10 percent of cases.
Misoprostol
Following methotrexate or mifepristone, you will return to the doctor to receive misoprostol tablets either orally or
vaginally. This drug is responsible for causing contractions to expel the fetus after the first drug helped dislodge it
from the uterine lining. Using only misoprostol can cause contractions but it is not as likely that the fetus will actually
be expelled by the body.
Side effects of either type of medical abortion tend to be the same and are the result of the combination of drugs used.
Such side effects include cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heavy bleeding and infection.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by funlord(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2015
The best and safest way U can
do an abortion yourself @ least until the 12th
week of the pregnancy is with the use of
two medicines called.... "Mifepristone (also
known as the abortion pill, RU 486,
Mifegyn, Mifeprex)", and "Misoprostol
(also known as Cytotec, Arthrotec,
Oxaprost, Cyprostol, Mibetec,
Prostokos or Misotrol)". They are available in solid abuja pharmacies, just hold your cash! Good luck!
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nawa..o! Abeg Sister i will tell you not to go ahead.. Wounds Heal.. Scar remains.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by lovinam: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mydear, Pls don't do this. Are you married if yes you don't need to do this. If no have you thought about adoption?
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2015
it's a long story oh!! I must teach my kids sex-education and abstinence before she learns it out there from some evil minds.
my fist child (out of wedlock) is still at home with me, my education has been delayed...hmmm

now it's happening all over again,I am now writing my exams too(like before).

I'm sorry to say, it's been done (I'm not proud of it @all, please God forgive me). it was already 6weeks old.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's a long story oh!! I must teach my kids sex-education and abstinence before she learns it out there from some evil minds.
my fist child (out of wedlock) is still at home with me, my education has been delayed...hmmm

now it's happening all over again,I am now writing my exams too(like before).

I'm sorry to say, it's been done (I'm not proud of it @all, please God forgive me). it was already 6weeks old.

when i saw your first post, i was put off completely because i was like...here we go again, another feminist who probably thinks its within her own power to do whatever she feels like without thinking how it affects other people. Some feminists actually think that ladies can actually do just about anything and escape the consequences. More like rights without responsibility. But when i saw this last post of yours, i actually came to admire you.

Anyway, what is done is done. I am not going to condemn you and pls do not feel condemned. I am one person who feels we do what we do because we don't know better ways out.

But how did you take in the first time and then you didn't learn to be more careful the second time? Like i said, i am not tryin to condemn you. I am only asking a genuine

i want you to get yourself educated in contraceptives, that would help to prevent this kind of situation next time. There is nothing wrong with you buying that big condom pack and keep in your house even as a woman. Make sure he wears a condom and make sure he does it properly so that it doesn't break. Follow the instruction on the pack and there will be no accident.

If you want skin to skin, well, that's your right too. What you will do is to choose the right contraceptive that can help you engage in a skin to skin seex. But make sure your partner is clean so that he doesn't pass to you health problems.

There is also a natural way of preventin it. That means you will only have sex at thoe times in the month when it is biologically impossible to get pregnant. It is called the billings method. This method has all the advantages. The only disadvantage it has is that you will not be able to have spontaneous sex. This disadvantage is so important that most people prefer not to use it.

The bottom line is, try to know about all the contraceptives and then use them. Prevention is better than cure is a sound doctrine anytime any day.

Good luck to you.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
craziebone:

when i saw your first post, i was put off completely because i was like...here we go again, another feminist who probably thinks its within her own power to do whatever she feels like without thinking how it affects other people. Some feminists actually think that ladies can actually do just about anything and escape the consequences. More like rights without responsibility. But when i saw this last post of yours, i actually came to admire you.

Anyway, what is done is done. I am not going to condemn you and pls do not feel condemned. I am one person who feels we do what we do because we don't know better ways out.

But how did you take in the first time and then you didn't learn to be more careful the second time? Like i said, i am not tryin to condemn you. I am only asking a genuine

i want you to get yourself educated in contraceptives, that would help to prevent this kind of situation next time. There is nothing wrong with you buying that big condom pack and keep in your house even as a woman. Make sure he wears a condom and make sure he does it properly so that it doesn't break. Follow the instruction on the pack and there will be no accident.

If you want skin to skin, well, that's your right too. What you will do is to choose the right contraceptive that can help you engage in a skin to skin seex. But make sure your partner is clean so that he doesn't pass to you health problems.

There is also a natural way of preventin it. That means you will only have sex at thoe times in the month when it is biologically impossible to get pregnant. It is called the billings method. This method has all the advantages. The only disadvantage it has is that you will not be able to have spontaneous sex. This disadvantage is so important that most people prefer not to use it.

The bottom line is, try to know about all the contraceptives and then use them. Prevention is better than cure is a sound doctrine anytime any day.

Good luck to you.
thanks so much for everything you said. God bless you. I will get married this year by God's grace.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Bbglory(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls keep d baby if its 4 d man u are going to get married to.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bbglory:
thanks too.. it's a good advice, but it was same thing two years back, I didn't finish my WAEC exam and it was so poor.
it's been done though. I'm so sad and angry for this mess.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Lisaflex(f): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am i d only one who seems 2 notice dt d op is male bt is referring 2 himself as d female in question?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by lovinam: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg I tire o! All dem dual personality online
Lisaflex:
Am i d only one who seems 2 notice dt d op is male bt is referring 2 himself as d female in question?
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bbglory:

so if its not the man she is going to get married to, then she can et rid of it?
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Bbglory(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
.[/quote]
craziebone:

so if its not the man she is going to get married to, then she can et rid of it?
Just wanted 2 find a way of discouraging her.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bbglory:

so if its not the man she is going to get married to, then she can et rid of it? Just wanted 2 find a way of discouraging her.

for me, there is no reason we should get to the point where we contemplate abortion. Of course, with the exception of rape, which is due to no fault of her own. Condom is dirt-cheap! Use it the riht way and there will be no problem.

Op, hope you remember my posts are not directed at you. So please feel very free. I am only using this medium to talk about why abortion can be avoided in the first place. And also, to enlighten people on how not to get to that point where we have to abort.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
exactly what I thought. had to reread her post to make sure she wasn't talking abt some work assignment buy gosh she's talking abt a baby , she wants to "terminate an unplanned assignment " . na was ooo

Gmajor:
Unplanned assignment ? That's what you call your child. Nawa oh.
You are looking for who to help you carry out murder abi ? You are on your own jare

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thanks so much for everything you said. God bless you. I will get married this year by God's grace.

Why did you bring this matter to a public forum, don't you have friends and family or doctors or nurse or your mother or father or brother or sister you could just talk to?
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
otunbadan:

Why did you bring this matter to a public forum, don't you have friends and family or doctors or nurse or your mother or father or brother or sister you could just talk to?
please do I know you somewhere? public forum indeed.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
please do I know you somewhere? public forum indeed.

Thank God you said public, is this a forum for doctors who do abortion, or for psychologist to check if you are ok, or for pastors or imams to tell you what is sin and what is murder.
As a member of the house of PUBLIC forum, I think you should have kept this your private matter private.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by osas88(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
God has helped you with the first child irrespective of your mistakes don't you think He's still ready to help you this time instead of committing murder.plenty ppl dey find bele ooo
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
otunbadan:

Thank God you said public, is this a forum for doctors who do abortion, or for psychologist to check if you are ok, or for pastors or imams to tell you what is sin and what is murder.
As a member of the house of PUBLIC forum, I think you should have kept this your private matter private.
admin!thank you... you should have written it together with your rules and regulations of YOUR Nairaland site.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
admin!thank you... you should have written it together with your rules and regulations of YOUR Nairaland site.

I advice you should stop quoting me,ask Google the answers to your p, I don't want to have to thrash talk here on you,
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
otunbadan:

I advice you should stop quoting me,ask Google the answers to your p, I don't want to have to thrash talk here on you,
must you come to my thread with clumsy talks?
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
must you come to my thread with clumsy talks?

Wat eva,na you dey host Nairaland server that's why it's your trend, have you killed the "assignment" yet
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
otunbadan:

Wat eva,na you dey host Nairaland server that's why it's your trend, have you killed the "assignment" yet
nigah!!pls kindly 4k -off!
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nigah!!pls kindly 4k -off!

Na you drag your matter come here, I said have you killed the baby yet
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
otunbadan:

Na you drag your matter come here, I said have you killed the baby yet
see mumu ooh!! ask your girlfriend cos there was nothing like that o.k.
bloodyfool
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by otunbadan(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
see mumu ooh!! ask your girlfriend cos there was nothing like that o.k.
bloodyfool

I don't have a girlfriend so therefore I am asking you, have you Finished=killed the assignment *i would have called you names but m on a high horse* tongue

And you said there was nothing like that, oooo,so you follow the attention seekers in Nairaland, ooooo, I see.
Re: I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
otunbadan:

I don't have a girlfriend so therefore I am asking you, have you Finished=killed the assignment *i would have called you names but m on a high horse* tongue

And you said there was nothing like that, oooo,so you follow the attention seekers in Nairaland, ooooo, I see.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Boy Erecti*n And Enlargement Soap (Your Answer To Strong And Sweet s*x) / 5 Foods That Increase Testosterone / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Intervenes As 500 Persons Benefit Malaria Treatment/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.