Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (960341 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Hmm rate 9.99% abi I no see well? Noticed it has been reducing of recent

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
emmasoft:

@NL1960, thank you so much for the patronage. I really appreciate this.

Yes, you will get the e-account number within 24hrs all things being equal.

Thereafter you can now credit the UBA (custodian bank) account number for MMF that will be sent to you. After funding, your login details will be sent to you as well.

Kindly note that in all your transfers (deposits) always use your e-account number as the description so that tracing and posting into your investment account is made easy.

Thank you.

@emmasoft , my journey with IBTC Mutual funds has started. I funded my account yesterday morning and it was credited to my Mutual Funds account the same yesterday. Interest was also calculated on the amount as at this morning. I hope they keep up this efficiency as i will be topping it from time to time.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2023
NL1960:

@emmasoft , my journey with IBTC Mutual funds has started. I funded my account yesterday morning and it was credited to my Mutual Funds account the same yesterday. Interest was also calculated on the amount as at this morning. I hope they keep up this efficiency as i will be topping it from time to time.

Be topping before 7am… I noticed it works better than waiting till 9am

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
NL1960:

Wow! You are welcome on board. Congratulations.
Yes, you will get the best and I believe you will not regret your decision.
Main while always do your transfer very early in the morning preferably before 8.30am. The reason for this is to give room for interbank confirmation between your bank and the custodian (UBA) bank. However, the rule is that any transfer made before 12 noon will have same-day value and interest subject to time of comfirmation.

Thanks once more for using my link.

5 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Generate your Virtual Account in SFS

For those who have already opened SFS fixed-income fund account, kindly generate your virtual account.
This will make the funding of your investment account seamless.
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Please @emmasoft and ponzihater, is anything wrong with Stanbic IBTC mutual fund platform?
I have not been able to login for days now.
Re: Mutual Funds by adedayo77: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Likewise here, but I used web to access my fund.

igbizen:
Please @emmasoft and ponzihater, is anything wrong with Stanbic IBTC mutual fund platform?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
igbizen:

The app seems to be working well from my end.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
igbizen:

Everything is working well. I'm currently login to the app.
The issue may be from your network or device.
You can try the Web.
Re: Mutual Funds by adedayo77: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
My own app has not being working for few days now

emmasoft:

Everything is working well. I'm currently login to the app.
The issue may be from your network or device.
You can try the Web.

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
adedayo77:
My own app has not being working for few days now

You can do update or uninstall and install again.
I'm very sure the app is working fine from experience and feedbacks.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by adekzy: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hello Emasoft noticed you are in stanbic now after dumping at Investment One and Co.... Lol

I have some idle fund of 5years in my Stanbic GIF with a
Total Contributions (Naira) = ₦620,836.44
Net Asset Value (Naira) = ₦812,067.06
Total Gain (Naira) = ₦191,230.62

Does the gain really worth it for a 5 years investment?
How do I mitigate and improve as I have stopped funding since 2020?
Do I need to diversify to Money Market, SFs or other equity fund?

Thank you.

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
adekzy:
Hello Emasoft noticed you are in stanbic now after dumping at Investment One and Co.... Lol

I have some idle fund of 5years in my Stanbic GIF with a
Total Contributions (Naira) = ₦620,836.44
Net Asset Value (Naira) = ₦812,067.06
Total Gain (Naira) = ₦191,230.62

Does the gain really worth it for a 5 years investment?
How do I mitigate and improve as I have stopped funding since 2020?
Do I need to diversify to Money Market, SFs or other equity fund?

Thank you.

@adekzy I didn't actually dump investment one it was GTCO that cause wahala or rather dump me but they are seeing the effect of their action now,
Well, that is by the way.
Sincerely I always prefer MMF to GIF of Stanbic any day any time. If you must do bond-related mutual funds SFS is a better deal.

For your type of strategy, ie just leaving your idle fund somewhere I will advise you to split and put some in mmf and the other in SFS.
the reason is that you will always gain either way from bonds or commercial papers and Tbills.
Click the second link on my signature to open SFS fixed-income fund account.
As usual you are free to reach out to me with my displayed contacts.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please @Emmasoft and ponzihater et al, can I get the web address to login to stanbic MMF. I have changed network it’s still the same with the app…I can login to the bank app, the pension app and even the stock app, but I cannot login to the mutual fund app.
Re: Mutual Funds by Jerry59: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
igbizen:
Please @Emmasoft and ponzihater et al, can I get the web address to login to stanbic MMF. I have changed network it’s still the same with the app…I can login to the bank app, the pension app and even the stock app, but I cannot login to the mutual fund app.

stanbicibtcfundsmanagement(.)com

Remove the brackets so the dot remains.
Re: Mutual Funds by Tohmey(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Ah ah, what is happening i join SFSFUND @11.04% now it has go down to 10.50% what is the cause?
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Tohmey:
Ah ah, what is happening i join SFSFUND @11.04% now it has go down to 10.50% what is the cause?

cc Emmasoft

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2023
Tohmey:

General market outlook in the mutual funds space. SFS rate is still a rate to beat in the fixed income space.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
enque:

cc Emmasoft

Don't panic!

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
emmasoft:

General market outlook in the mutual funds space. SFS rate is still a rate to beat in the fixed income space.

I thought that of SFS is fixed?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
IYGEAL:

I thought that of SFS is fixed?

No. Just that the volatility of the rate is less compare to mmf. The reason is because part of the underlying asset is FGN Bonds which bring about the major difference between mmf and fixed income fund.
Don't mistake it with fixed deposit in commercial banks.
Presently the industry is experiencing rate decline. The bullish run in the stock market could be a factor among others.

However, with the decision of the MPC today, rate could reverse pisitively in the days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by civilserva: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Where can i see StanbicIbtc MMF rate?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2023
emmasoft:

No. Just that the volatility of the rate is less compare to mmf. The reason is because part of the underlying asset is FGN Bonds which bring about the major difference between mmf and fixed income fund.
Don't mistake it with fixed deposit in commercial banks.
Presently the industry is experiencing rate decline. The bullish run in the stock market could be a factor among others.

However, with the decision of the MPC today, rate could reverse pisitively in the days ahead.

Market is no longer concerned with MPR, it's today's tbills auction that will decide the direction of rates.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dave2011: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello,
Which MMF will you advise someone with N30m readily available to go for and the investment house with the best rates?
The whole aim is to have the fund there while I wait for stock prices to fall considerably, then liquidate the fund and invest in the stock market.
I can wait for as long as it takes the Nigerian stocks to fall.

Emmasoft, Ewumi et al, kindly assist.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by IyaTola: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Dave2011:
Hello,
Which MMF will you advise someone with N30m readily available to go for and the investment house with the best rates?
The whole aim is to have the fund there while I wait for stock prices to fall considerably, then liquidate the fund and invest in the stock market.

Thanks
Convert part of that money to $

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Dave2011:
Hello,

Thanks

For ease of withdrawal, I will suggest you do MMF with it. I use Stanbic, United Capital and FBNQuest. There are all good.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Adeoye11(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Please who has ide of how to withdraw mm from chapelhilldenham. I did the three month target increase!
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Dave2011:
Hello,

Thanks

How did you get the N30 million? Keep on doing what poduced the N30 million provided it is legal.

Dividend the find into 3 or 4 places. Buy Eurobond Funds, Money Market Fund, land in an area with growth potential and invest about N10 million in fundamentally sound stocks.

Remember to top up your investments as you get more cash flow from the venture that produced the N30 million

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Dave2011: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
IyaTola:
Convert part of that money to $

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Dave2011: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

How did you get the N30 million? Keep on doing what poduced the N30 million provided it is legal.

Dividend the find into 3 or 4 places. Buy Eurobond Funds, Money Market Fund, land in an area with growth potential and invest about N10 million in fundamentally sound stocks.

Remember to top up your investments as you get more cash flow from the venture that produced the N30 million

Thank you so much!
Re: Mutual Funds by Dave2011: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2023
freeman67:

For ease of withdrawal, I will suggest you do MMF with it. I use Stanbic, United Capital and FBNQuest. There are all good.

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Mrajah231

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.