Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (957942 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Mrajah231: 8:03pm On Apr 02
emmasoft:

There is no challenge, end of quarter things.
For those who opted for reinvestment, accrued interest have been reinvested.
All accrued interest from 1st till date will be posted soon.
Mine was not reinvested and I have not seen in my nominated account since
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02
Mrajah231:

Mine was not reinvested and I have not seen in my nominated account since

For those who elected for cash payment to bank account it's usually done between 1st and 7th of the new month/quarter

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by yungmin: 11:35pm On Apr 02
Good evening,
Please, can someone advise on best investment platform for dollar? Thanks.

Anybody conversant with FBNquest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Rubyjade: 6:26am On Apr 03
freeman67:

I did same too and it wasn't credited. I have sent them a mail hopefully it will be done on Tuesday. I will just leave this to end of the month activities.

The truth is that Stanbic will just do this and stylish chop of 4 days interest on that money. I sent the money about 9:15.am.
Kindly share the email of he customer service team.
Re: Mutual Funds by Meerahbel: 9:22am On Apr 06
wink
emmasoft:

This is a very wide question. I can only give you the firms I represent.
Stanbic 15.55%.
SFS fixed income 14.02%
Norrenberger is 16.18% gross
Re: Mutual Funds by Tracyy122: 3:42pm On Apr 06
Abeg what is net asset value in Stanbic MMF? Is it the accrued interest on my investment because l don't understand how NAV went from 2k to 12k in a day.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Hamachi(f): 7:08pm On Apr 06
Tracyy122:
Abeg what is net asset value in Stanbic MMF? Is it the accrued interest on my investment because l don't understand how NAV went from 2k to 12k in a day.

Send an email requesting form r clarification
Re: Mutual Funds by SmartMoneyGuy: 7:40am On Apr 08
Good morning MMF investor.
Please I have a question.
I have a little amount ?euro bond with United Capital since Jan 2022. Till date, it is one June 2023 that Interested has been paid and reinvested. Is the dividend on EURO bond paid once in a year?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 11:48am On Apr 08
Apitch:

Like Pa Emma advised, I'm sharing into 4 different firms and load the best with the most funds

What are the 4 and which are the best performing?
Re: Mutual Funds by Mfunkynation(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09
Stanbic MMF has drop from 15.49% to 13.46%.. Why?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nakedman: 3:24am On Apr 10
Mfunkynation:
Stanbic MMF has drop from 15.49% to 13.46%..
Why?

Tbills still at 20%
Re: Mutual Funds by JettPatterson: 4:40am On Apr 10
A mutual fund is a professionally managed investment vehicle that pools money from multiple investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities. Managed by portfolio managers, mutual funds offer investors access to a diversified portfolio, allowing them to spread risk and potentially achieve higher returns compared to individual securities. Investors buy shares of the mutual fund, and the value of their investment fluctuates based on the performance of the underlying assets. Mutual funds come in various types, including equity funds, bond funds, index funds, and money market funds, catering to different risk appetites and investment goals.
Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 11:39am On Apr 10
Hello everyone. How do I open a FBN Quest account? I've tried via the app and it doesn't work for me.
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 12:31pm On Apr 10
VeeInsider:
Hello everyone. How do I open a FBN Quest account? I've tried via the app and it doesn't work for me.

Go to their office if you are in a city where they have one.
Re: Mutual Funds by choo: 1:40pm On Apr 10
VeeInsider:

Contact them via ccu@fbnquestmb.com , customercare@fbnquestmb.com and they will take it up from there. This was how i began my journey with them over a year ago.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10
Nakedman:

Tbills still at 20%

MMF is not a single entity like Tbills. MMF is daily valued and the rate displayed is as a result of the valuation of the underlying assets.
Rates for MMF are not set as it's done with TBills during primary auction. Even Tbills rates are also daily valued in the secondary market.

Check again on the next business day or next week, you will see a different rate, that is how MMF works.

For a relatively stable rate, ie not daily valued mutual funds, you can consider fixed income fund particularly with SFS capital.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 11:23pm On Apr 10
Distance is a barrier. Thanks for your reply

freeman67:

Go to their office if you are in a city where they have one.
Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 11:23pm On Apr 10
Thanks for your help. I'll try mailing them.

choo:

Contact them via ccu@fbnquestmb.com , customercare@fbnquestmb.com and they will take it up from there. This was how i began my journey with them over a year ago.
Re: Mutual Funds by michael132(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11
Suprise to see my interest for this month drop from what is attain as at yesterday... interest suppose to drop or keep rising..who else notice it and what's the reason ?
Re: Mutual Funds by ytdivine(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11
Same here. Maybe they made mistake somewhere. It will be rectified by tomorrow
Re: Mutual Funds by A305: 2:56pm On Apr 11
michael132:
Suprise to see my interest for this month drop from what is attain as at yesterday... interest suppose to drop or keep rising..who else notice it and what's the reason ?
I noticed similar thing and I also did noticed my capital slightly increased as well.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Tracyy122: 3:21pm On Apr 11
Hamachi:
Send an email requesting form r clarification

Ok. Will do that. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Tracyy122: 3:26pm On Apr 11
If l visit the bank to do the transfer for the dollar MMF, will it reflect same day?

Another thing, l believe for dollar MMF, my usd won't be converted to naira when l invest?
Re: Mutual Funds by Tracyy122: 9:13am On Apr 12
emmasoft:

You can change your instruction as per your accrued interest utilization. Send a mail to customer care to that effect.
Accrued interest on MMF is tax-free.

Abeg bros Emma, l at the bank to transfer from my DOM account into the Stanbic ibtc dollar fund and they are asking me if l have the swift code. They are saying that the money will not go through because l do not have an account with standard chartered bank. How do l proceed?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
Tracyy122:

Abeg bros Emma, l at the bank to transfer from my DOM account into the Stanbic ibtc dollar fund and they are asking me if l have the swift code. They are saying that the money will not go through because l do not have an account with standard chartered bank. How do l proceed?

The information they need is in the mail sent to you when your account was opened. Check the account details for the dollar bank account.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Hamachi(f): 4:17pm On Apr 13
wink
Tracyy122:

Ok. Will do that. Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 12:30am On Apr 18
Drafted an email, sent it to them and I'm yet to get a reply. Their customer service has always been 0.

choo:

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by DAramis: 4:14pm On Apr 19
emmasoft:

This is a very wide question. I can only give you the firms I represent.
Stanbic 15.55%.
SFS fixed income 14.02%
Norrenberger is 16.18% gross
Boss,

I will chat you up on this later. Might look into it hopefully.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:25am On Apr 20
DAramis:

Boss,

I will chat you up on this later. Might look into it hopefully.

No qualms. Looking forward to your chat.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by educasn: 12:18am On Apr 22
I like yo ask if Fbn Quest interest on MMF is compounding through reinvestment of earnings. Clients of FBNQuest can you please share your experience regarding this.
Re: Mutual Funds by Mfunkynation(m): 11:25am On Apr 23
please who can help with the formula for calculating interest rate in Nigeria banks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.