Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (960775 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by seunnuga: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
haibe:

Where exactly do u see the rates? I only see a price history which i dont understand

http://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/mfprices

Open with google chrome on your phone and scroll to the bottom, u will see the rates there.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
good morning. how do I do a top up on Stannic Ibtc mmf? I have tried using the app
Re: Mutual Funds by MrHighSea: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2018
How do I register for online redemption via Stanbic IBTC MMF
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Finally, my issues with Stanbic assets management have been settled

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iyoti: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
megacontrol:
Can anyone here share their experience operating MMF with AXA Mansard? Thanks

Those guys are the bomb. Customer service is first class. I was with stanbic mmf before now, it wasn't a pleasant experience...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone here say something about the performance of Stanbic balanced funds? I'm thinking of pitching my tent there soonest
Re: Mutual Funds by sabanageorge(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2018
sabanageorge:
I got out of it already, at a loss. It wasn't a good experience for me.
Wow shocked
Losses?
Sorry about that
Re: Mutual Funds by Sach: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
sabanageorge:

I got out of it already, at a loss. It wasn't a good experience for me.
Please can you explain further, is capital not guaranteed?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you invest 100k in stanbic MMF, please how much should I expect in 3 and 6months nett?
Re: Mutual Funds by drdams: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
my people,, please orientate.

fbn seems to be too coded.

1. which arm of fbn quest does mutual funds etc
2. do they have an email and contact center? please furnish with details.
3. who can help with their website.

there is a mix between fbn merchant and the arm that does mutual funds. i have searched to see if the have contact center like stanbic ibtc, investment one or ARM but found non.

Anticipating for a feedback.

Regards
Re: Mutual Funds by o9999: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Check their online fbnquest.com. The mutual fund is managed by same group that manage the money market fund. Or better still call any first bank help/contact line, speak with a customer service person and they will give u info
Re: Mutual Funds by r4blessing: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
drdams:
my people,, please orientate.

fbn seems to be too coded.

1. which arm of fbn quest does mutual funds etc
2. do they have an email and contact center? please furnish with details.
3. who can help with their website.

there is a mix between fbn merchant and the arm that does mutual funds. i have searched to see if the have contact center like stanbic ibtc, investment one or ARM but found non.

Anticipating for a feedback.

Regards

FBN Capital
Re: Mutual Funds by drdams: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
r4blessing:

FBN Capital
thanks. think it has been aquired bu fbn merchant
Re: Mutual Funds by drdams: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
o9999:
Check their online fbnquest.com. The mutual fund is managed by same group that manage the money market fund. Or better still call any first bank help/contact line, speak with a customer service person and they will give u info

many thanks. guessed have gotten an hang of it
Re: Mutual Funds by mrbigseun(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later .

Re: Mutual Funds by Rhay(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Finally gone through the thread...I have been able to get a lot more information than i expected. A quick question pls, Axa Mansard mf yield is 15.72% as at today, will you recommend it over Stanbic with mf prices of 14.88%? Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rhay:
Finally gone through the thread...I have been able to get a lot more information than i expected. A quick question pls, Axa Mansard mf yield is 15.72% as at today, will you recommend it over Stanbic with mf prices of 14.88%? Thanks

1% of 5m is 50000. From where I stand, and as of this moment, stanbic is not an option.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

1% of 5m is 50000. From where I stand, and as of this moment, stanbic is not an option.

so which one are you considering as an option?

I just subscribed to the Guaranteed investment fund of Stanbic tho

l want to monitor it for like two months to see how it goes, before I decide on whether to increase my investment, or cut out
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ugosample:

so which one are you considering as an option?

I just subscribed to the Guaranteed investment fund of Stanbic tho

l want to monitor it for like two months to see how it goes, before I decide on whether to increase my investment, or cut out

Was saying I'll definitely pick Mansard over stanbic.
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

Was saying I'll definitely pick Mansard over stanbic.

I think the issue with stanbic is too much customers... Honestly, it is time I move too

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Just a head up peeps,

I think some people have cloned Stanbic site. Look at the first result from the Google search attached.

Please be careful before you input your details. Always cross check very well.

Or am I been unnecessarily paranoid?

Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2018
slegerman:
Just a head up peeps,

I think some people have cloned Stanbic site. Look at the first result from the Google search attached.

Please be careful before you input your details. Always cross check very well.

Or am I been unnecessarily paranoid?

Lol it's the same from StanbicIBTC. The www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com is where you will get the link to login to your mutual fund.

The www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com is where you will select your online platform.
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Lol it's the same from StanbicIBTC. The www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com is where you will get the link to login to your mutual fund.

The www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com is where you will select your online platform.

Thanks brother. I being think say some boys wan dey play fast one. But each time, I click on the first link, I receive warning that my details can be compromised if entered.
Re: Mutual Funds by jaychubi: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Ugosample:
Can anyone here say something about the performance of Stanbic balanced funds?
I'm thinking of pitching my tent there soonest

I have been there for a month now but my money is depreciating that is I am losing.

I might quit it soon, I no get dt kind patience
Re: Mutual Funds by jaychubi: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2018
sammydirectly:
If you invest 100k in stanbic MMF, please how much should I expect in 3 and 6months nett?

3 month above 3500naira
6 months above 7000 naira

@ 14% per annum
Re: Mutual Funds by jp130(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2018
How com the difference btw stanbic mmf n mansard is so pronoun?
Re: Mutual Funds by grosy: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
what abt 500k how much will I get
Re: Mutual Funds by kaze4blues(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
I got mail about the planned maintenance on stanbicibtc online platforms which was scheduled between 1am and 5am today.

Ever since the maintenance got concluded, I've not been able to access my online web platform.

Is anyone else experiencing the same challenge?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
kaze4blues:
I got mail about the planned maintenance on stanbicibtc online platforms which was scheduled between 1am and 5am today.

Ever since the maintenance got concluded, I've not been able to access my online web platform.

Is anyone else experiencing the same challenge?

Mine has been working tho.

Try it again
Re: Mutual Funds by RalphVwede(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
RealityShot:
i see..
its very possible the typist entered the email wrong on creation.

please do visit them..

you can also try pass reset.. See if that sends you a mail.. Hmm..
Went to the bank, the lady actually typed a wrong address. It has been corrected. I am trying to do my password reset but nothing. I am not receiving any link in my mail. How do I go about this?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Dear All,

Please, I am invested in the StanbicIBTC Equity Funds, largely weighted on the performance of blue chip stocks on the NSE(c.60 percent). Earlier this year, I recorded about c.12% growth over capital invested. However, I didn’t make any withdrawals at that point. Surprisingly, in February alone, all my gains have been eroded, and I have a meagre 2-6% over capital invested. The question is:

1. Is it possible to always make withdrawals of all my gains when it is in the region of 8-10%

- If yes, how do I go about this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.