Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961724 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
eezeribe:

Of course YES , stanbic does quarterly compounding of 100 % of your interests.
Further more, stanbic recently introduced daily compounding up to 7% of interests accrued from selected investment tools in the money market fund.

Stanbic no longer does quarterly compounding of interest
Re: Mutual Funds by coolangel54(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
I think I need to visit their office for more info.
AbbyE:

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
AbbyE:

Thanks for the correction, I actually wanted to type periodic compounding...
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
coolangel54:
I think I need to visit their office for more info.

how do they do it now?
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
yak:

how do they do it now?
Periodic, sometimes once a week, sometimes twice in three weeks, depending on investment tools.
Between may 17 and today, the compounding on my account has occurred 4 times...
But this periodic compounding is a function of the amount of interest earned.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by peacengine(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ugosample:

How far you na grin

Guy na your back I de look grin
Re: Mutual Funds by amaham(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
eezeribe:

Periodic, sometimes once a week, sometimes twice in three weeks, depending on investment tools.
Between may 17 and today, the compounding on my account has occurred 4 times...
But this periodic compounding is a function of the amount of interest earned.

I noticed that too. what's the current rate on mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
yak:

I noticed that too. what's the current rate on mmf
12.34% for stanbic ibtc mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmy2018: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello house, i appreciate all the good work done by all here. I will say i have really gained a lots.

However, i have observed that most of the discussion here focused mainly on ARM and Stanbic, what about other house like FBN, coronation etc?

Also, this investment on MMF can one live it for a long term like say 10-20 years?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by chinexex(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2018
coolangel54:
I sent a mail to Stanbic IBTC and also checked the websites for both fund managers

Ok. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Ademat7(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Money Market Fund

The AXA Mansard Money Market Mutual Fund is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. The Fund would be attractive to investors who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite
Benefits of the Fund

Liquidity:Investors will be able to purchase and sell the Units in the Fund throughout its existence.
Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
Accessibility:Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.

minimum amount to start with: #2000
current rate:12.86%
you can leave the fund for the number of years that you want
Emmy2018:
Hello house, i appreciate all the good work done by all here. I will say i have really gained a lots.

However, i have observed that most of the discussion here focused mainly on ARM and Stanbic, what about other house like FBN, coronation etc?

Also, this investment on MMF can one live it for a long term like say 10-20 years?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Emmy2018:

Thanks
You can hold your investment in MMF as well as most other capital market tools for as long as you want,provided you are monitoring your investment and making sure that your initial capital at least, is not eroding.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Pls house, is it possible to invest in MMF online without going to any of their branches. If yes, someone should pls send me the link on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
osasuwa011:
Pls house, is it possible to invest in MMF online without going to any of their branches. If yes, someone should pls send me the link on how to go about it. Thanks
http://www.stanbicibtcfundsmangement.com/
http://www.quickteller.com/siaml
You have to download the form, fill it, scan it and send via email to mutualfunds@stanbicibtc.com.
To make payment, use the quick teller option or direct bank transfer to :
Account name :FIRST TRUSTEES /Stanbic IBTC Money market fund
Account number :9202476223
You can still open via the mobile app, but some options are limited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by chrysanthus07: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ademat7:
Money Market Fund

The AXA Mansard Money Market Mutual Fund is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. The Fund would be attractive to investors who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite
Benefits of the Fund

Liquidity:Investors will be able to purchase and sell the Units in the Fund throughout its existence.
Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
Accessibility:Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.

minimum amount to start with: #2000
current rate:12.86%
you can leave the fund for the number of years that you want
please do axa mansard compound quaterly.??..and what will be interest on #50k for a year??..need ur answer. ..thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
I just made a switch to AXA Mansard and Investment one

Looking to invest into the Vantage Balanced Fubd for investment one, and Equity fund for mamsard, and invest small in the mmf there too because the rates seem good

But since I credited the a/c online, my accounts have not reflected till date

I hope there is nothing to fear my people

Any one with experience with these investment houses should also be shared pls

thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fxmanager:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our profile signature for the link to our website for more details.

You again grin grin

Any ways, for curiosity sake, what's the minimun amount one can invest in your scheme?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
eezeribe:

You can hold your investment in MMF as well as most other capital market tools for as long as you want,provided you are monitoring your investment and making sure that your initial capital at least, is not eroding.

Are you involved with the stanbic balanced fund?
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

Are you involved with the stanbic balanced fund?
No, the money market fund and others..
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

Looking to invest into the Vantage Balanced Fubd for investment one, and Equity fund for mamsard, and invest small in the mmf there too because the rates seem good

thanks
Have you contacted them regarding the issue of your account not reflecting? and how long has this been?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
eezeribe:

No, the money market fund and others..

I see

I have been reorganizing my portfolio sha

Made enough free money via mmf

Time to take risks by going into the equities direct, as well as buying the equity and balanced funds of good fund managers
Re: Mutual Funds by Fxmanager(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

You again grin grin

Any ways, for curiosity sake, what's the minimun amount one can invest in your scheme?
With due respect, the word scheme could be applied to a ponzi here in this forum. We are running a currency portfolio management service where investment are not made into our personal account, neither do we do payouts as all this ponzi scheme. The investor will be creating his personal international foreign currency trading/investment account with our recommended Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker. We the fund managers do not have deposit/withdrawal access to investors capital/investments. Deposits/withdrawals are 100% controlled by the investors.

Please back to your question. The minimum investment is $50. We had to keep it there, to give the opportunity to all class of investors to benefit and grow their wealth. There is no maximum amount to invest. We are open to high net worth individuals and institutional investors like banks, pension funds, mutual funds, insurance companies, etc.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

I see

I have been reorganizing my portfolio sha

Made enough free money via mmf

Time to take risks by going into the equities direct, as well as buying the equity and balanced funds of good fund managers
Not a bad idea at all.. In fact, the 'real' money is in the direct equities if you manage your game very very very very well.
I wish you all the best as you take another step...
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
eezeribe:

Not a bad idea at all.. In fact, the 'real' money is in the direct equities if you manage your game very very very very well.
I wish you all the best as you take another step...

Thank you very much.
Re: Mutual Funds by beegurl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good day everyone, I need help on how to increase my funds on stanbic app pls
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
beegurl:
Good day everyone, I need help on how to increase my funds on stanbic app pls
Have you registered your funds account on the app?
You can actually top up via direct transfer from the app or quick teller...
Re: Mutual Funds by beegurl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
eezeribe:

Yes. I have been using the app since last year and top upup by going to the bank. Can u ouput me thru pls
Re: Mutual Funds by beegurl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
eezeribe:

Yes. I have been using the app since last year and top up by going to the bank. Can u put me thru pls
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

thanks

I can help you with what ever issues you have with your investment at investment one if you can send me a pm and explain your challenges I can assure you that it will be rectified first thing Monday morning
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
beegurl:

Yes. I have been using the app since last year and top upup by going to the bank. Can u ouput me thru pls
The fastest top up online is through the quick teller option.
Once you login to your account dashboard via https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com
Click on top up and follow the link.

Or you follow the direct link :http://www.quickteller.com/siaml

But if you want to use the mobile app, you will do a transfer to
Account name :FIRST TRUSTEES /Stanbic IBTC Money market
fund
Account number :9202476223
After which you will have to send your transaction ID /reference ID to mutualfunds@stanbicibtc.com (although this option has become obsolete)

But it's more advisable to use the quick teller option for online top up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.