Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Apart From Jesus Christ ,which Biblical Figure Would You Like To Meet And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apart From Jesus Christ ,which Biblical Figure Would You Like To Meet And Why? (383 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Jesus Christ ,which Biblical Figure Would You Like To Meet And Why? by Stanlyag(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Personally I would love to meet Jesus' disciple Peter because he was a very intelligent, smart ,inquisitive person.he tried to walk on the water,always tried answering Jesus' questions, tried to save his master albeit in the way he knew how.That's my man,I will go for him.Who is yours? Just choose one ,I know you have many u love to meet but select one.
Re: Apart From Jesus Christ ,which Biblical Figure Would You Like To Meet And Why? by Liveair: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noah.
Just to ask him how many animals he truely accomodated in the Ark.
Awesome story. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Jesus Christ ,which Biblical Figure Would You Like To Meet And Why? by poik(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Give me my man Daniel any day!!!
I so much appreciate the way he held on to God and was used of God.
His life depicts the fact that you can be in government and still be favoured and godly.
His life showed that trust in God never puts one to shame.
What's more, he was relevant in at least three regimes!!! What this God can do if we yield to Him!!! Help me Lord!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Il Firt To All Fellow Muslims / Of Pastors Who 'sacrifice' All Of Their Salary For Years / Share Your Testimonies Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.