Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here! (398 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimonies Here! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Testimony Time!
For some of us who are introverts or maybe not given enough time to express some things God has done in our lives even as you're been told "you have just 1 minute to share this testimony" on the pulpit, this is a very fertile ground to share some things that couldn't have happened if not for God. Mind you, God is not a Naira Lander, but His eyes run to and fro the earth...
In the voice of one of my pastors, # You Have As Long As You Can Express Yourself #
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was cooking on my gas...All of a sudden, I forgot (that has never happened). I had dressed and and was about stepping out to visit a family with my battery reading 4%...It dies quickly. My heart told me to go with my charger, I said to myself "I don't have power and they don't too lemmie just carry..." I did, sheepishly. True, their inverter was on. I charged it till 9% and the inverter went out...(I was browsing all along). 3 mins later, my neighbor called with a "crying voice"..."Smith, your flat is burning!!!"
On May 30th, 2014, I ran like never before, got there. People were gathered around my apartment, breaking my shutters and all...I opened my gate, managed to switch off the gas and tasted the beans "to the shame of satan". I ate it ooo...but I sat on my bed for almost an hour speechless... How Great Thou Hath.... Oh Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Maintains Opposition Against Homosexuality / Church Activities Will Deprive You Your Time For God. / Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.