Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed (3745 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just thinking out loud,if hell is real half the population of the world would be thrown in there,Reason why? Hypothetically the world population is 7billion with lot of religions and belief system ranging from race and culture worldwide,Christian as a religion is the most popular religion here on earth and accounts for nothing more than 3billion So its only logical to say the remaining 4billion people would go to hell and God wouldn't be merciful on them eventhough the bible rampantly emphasized MERCY.So how REAL is HELL if we not in HELL already?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Raiders: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
fortunately, hell is not real. when a man dies, he simply goes back to where he came from before his birth. Which means he simply cease to exit
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Raiders: fortunately, hell is not real. when a man dies, he simply goes back to where he came from before his birth. Which means he simply cease to exit
Exactly,you intelligent
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by belamour(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
k
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by seankafor(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Raiders: fortunately, hell is not real. when a man dies, he simply goes back to where he came from before his birth. Which means he simply cease to exit
the gospel according to u.if hell does not exist dat means to say that God doesnt exist.and by saying so why do u have spirit that goes our when u re dreaming?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: the gospel according to u.if hell does not exist dat means to say that God doesnt exist.and by saying so why do u have spirit that goes our when u re dreaming?
You are a fool.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: the gospel according to u.if hell does not exist dat means to say that God doesnt exist.and by saying so why do u have spirit that goes our when u re dreaming?
hahahahaahahahahahahha I even called you intelligent,let me take back my compliment..#retrospect...wake up man if you actually dreaming and tell your spirit to come back hahahahahahahhahaha.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You are a fool.

Lol.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
aaronson: Just thinking out loud,if hell is real half the population of the world would be thrown in there,Reason why? Hypothetically the world population is 7billion with lot of religions and belief system ranging from race and culture worldwide,Christian as a religion is the most popular religion here on earth and accounts for nothing more than 3billion So its only logical to say the remaining 4billion people would go to hell and God wouldn't be merciful on them eventhough the bible rampantly emphasized MERCY.So how REAL is HELL if we not in HELL already?

More than half of the world's population would be eligible for hell. The teachings of the bible suggest that only a few Christians are going to escape the flames.

But what do our Muslim brothers have to say about this? Surely Allah is not going to reward people who eat pork and drink strong wine.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Weah96:

More than half of the world's population would be eligible for hell. The teachings of the bible suggest that only a few Christians are going to escape the flames.

But what do our Muslim brothers have to say about this? Surely Allah is not going to reward people who eat pork and drink strong wine.
I believe you a Christian,Is God fair if you made heaven and a muslim relative of you don't?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You are a fool.
guy; U made me laff so so hard!!!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nopes. 99.9% of the world's population will end up in hell. This is according to biblical teaching that says narrow is the way...; jesus also said it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the rich to make haeven; also lots of people use ear-rings, lipsticks, trousers etc & according to christian fundamentalist teachings they are all hell-bound. The list is endless; brother highyo on this forum can give you a more complete list of the classes of people going to hell. lol!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Weah96:

George opong weah!!! this your sarcasm is killing!!!!!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Nopes. 99.9% of the world's population will end up in hell. This is according to biblical teaching that says narrow is the way...; jesus also said it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the rich to make haeven; also lots of people use ear-rings, lipsticks, trousers etc & according to christian fundamentalist teachings they are all hell-bound. The list is endless; brother highyo on this forum can give you a more complete list of the classes of people going to hell. lol!
when did jesus turn God to determine who to be admitted to heaven and how are you sure dressing is part if the criteria,lastly I wrote population and not heaven worthy people
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Kei144(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Nopes. 99.9% of the world's population will end up in hell. This is according to biblical teaching that says narrow is the way...; jesus also said it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the rich to make haeven; also lots of people use ear-rings, lipsticks, trousers etc & according to christian fundamentalist teachings they are all hell-bound. The list is endless; brother highyo on this forum can give you a more complete list of the classes of people going to hell. lol!

You were really born again; if you know about "narrow is the way". But I don't know if you backslid.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
aaronson: I believe you a Christian,Is God fair if you made heaven and a muslim relative of you don't?

If God was available for everyone to see, then yes. An omniscient and omnipotent boss is always fair. He would, by definition, be the one who designed the mind of my condemned Muslim relative.

But God is in hiding, so I'll say no. It's not fair.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kei144:

You were really born again; if you know about "narrow is the way". But I don't know if you backslid.
*laughing* yeah i woke up from my brainwashed state as a gullible teenager, into that of reason! 'God' an idea, is just not reasonable to an honest mind who desires fairness & equity to all concerned!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by LyfeJennings(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
I be muslim but Guy, Hell is real. It is over real and not just 99.9% of the world is doomed but 99.99% of the people that's ever existed since Adam are Hell bound
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Liveair: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Half? That's being generous!
More like 1% of CHRISTIANS, while the rest 99% christians and the rest of the world and underworld will populate hell.

In that case has Jesus' supposed mission on earth been a success?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Weah96:

If God was available for everyone to see, then yes. An omniscient and omnipotent boss is always fair. He would, by definition, be the one who designed the mind of my condemned Muslim relative.

But God is in hiding, so I'll say no. It's not fair.
You seem smart by contradicting the situation giving me two answers in two context mean as a christian you so unsure of your God's existence,that's confusing to youngin following God don't you think so
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
LyfeJennings: I be muslim but Guy, Hell is real. It is over real and not just 99.9% of the world is doomed but 99.99% of the people that's ever existed since Adam are Hell bound
lol 99.99% so who was the scripture made for?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by poik(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, it is better and safer to rely on what the Bible says on that topic. Did the Bible not say that hell enlarges itself daily? If so, for what purpose? Did the Bible not say tht the road to life is narrow, and only few people find it?
What you should be asking yoourself is, how many righteous people are on earth today?
Remember, God is neither sentimental nor a respecter of persons

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by poik(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mind you op, all these religions will believe Christ, some way or another. Everyone will be a believer. But my prayer is that it will be a peaceful belief, and not from suffering in the great beyond.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by seankafor(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You are a fool.
ur useename has already described u. son of lucifer get behind me.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by seankafor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
aaronson: hahahahaahahahahahahha I even called you intelligent,let me take back my compliment..#retrospect...wake up man if you actually dreaming and tell your spirit to come back hahahahahahahhahaha.
really? is it how it is done?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Liveair:

In that case has Jesus' supposed mission on earth been a success?

I didn't want to respond to this thread because of the sarcasm going on here which I consider useless for me to respond to.

However, this statement of yours caught my interest. And I ask- pls what's the mission of Jesus on earth?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: guy; U made me laff so so hard!!!

Me too.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
According to the U.S Census Bureau, the estimated world population in 1910 was 1.75 billion. According to pollster, PEW Forum, the estimated number of Christians in 1910 was 600 million.

From my observation of Christianity and the how its adherents reason, I can estimate that only 10% of the 600 million were "True Christians".

If we assume that all the people that were alive in 1910 are now dead, we should be able to calculate the minimum number of people in Christian hell using 1910 as a baseline.

Minimum Number of Yahweh's prisoners in Hell (1910 Baseline)

Population of Christians in 1910 600,000,000
"True Christians"(10%) in 1910 60,000,000

Total World population in 1910 1,750,000,000
Number of "True Christians in 1910 60,000,000
People suffering in Hell 1,690,000,000 People

http://www.census.gov/population/international/data/worldpop/table_history.php
http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
poik: Mind you op, all these religions will believe Christ, some way or another. Everyone will be a believer. But my prayer is that it will be a peaceful belief, and not from suffering in the great beyond.

This belief must be a big issue with Jesus. Why would you roast someone while claiming to seek his friendship? Friendship or death. Hahaha.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Kyase(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2014

Are u saying that hell is the other part of god?
So to say no hell=no god abi? undecided

Are u saying that hell is the other part of god?
So to say no hell=no god abi?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: really? is it how it is done?
I don't know bro you in best position to explain to me cus you put it out there
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
poik: Op, it is better and safer to rely on what the Bible says on that topic. Did the Bible not say that hell enlarges itself daily? If so, for what purpose? Did the Bible not say tht the road to life is narrow, and only few people find it?
What you should be asking yoourself is, how many righteous people are on earth today?
Remember, God is neither sentimental nor a respecter of persons
funny when you tell me to rely on the bible which constanstly contradicting itself and need I remind you that the bible is not a basis or tool for divinity,do you know you can write some scared facts and call it holybook?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. / How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.