Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed (3744 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Liveair: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo:

I didn't want to respond to this thread because of the sarcasm going on here which I consider useless for me to respond to.

However, this statement of yours caught my interest. And I ask- pls what's the mission of Jesus on earth?

Its in your bible.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Martian: According to the U.S Census Bureau, the estimated world population in 1910 was 1.75 billion. According to pollster, PEW Forum, the estimated number of Christians in 1910 was 600 million.

From my observation of Christianity and the how its adherents reason, I can estimate that only 10% of the 600 million were "True Christians".

If we assume that all the people that were alive in 1910 are now dead, we should be able to calculate the minimum number of people in Christian hell using 1910 as a baseline.

Minimum Number of Yahweh's prisoners in Hell (1910 Baseline)

Population of Christians in 1910 600,000,000
"True Christians"(10%) in 1910 60,000,000

Total World population in 1910 1,750,000,000
Number of "True Christians in 1910 60,000,000
People suffering in Hell 1,690,000,000 People

http://www.census.gov/population/international/data/worldpop/table_history.php
http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/
You got me laughing uncontrollably,leaving the past would do you more good,This is 2014th of the 21st century and today's date is sept 21st.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Orunto: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
If there is judgement, there is freedom and there is prison. Hell is prison, so it hades, sheol, any place of forget, abandon, worry, hate, darkness, badness, death and failure.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Liveair:

Its in your bible.

Everything about the mission of Christ was summarised in John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only beggoten son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE".

Jesus did not come to force you to believe in him hence the term "whosoever". Its your choice that determines.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
alexleo:

Everything about the mission of Christ was summarised in John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only beggoten son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE".

Its your choice that determines.

I don't get the bolded... You mean, we own our "choices"? What of the almighty god and his bro- Lucifer?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2014
LyfeJennings: I be muslim but Guy, Hell is real. It is over real and not just 99.9% of the world is doomed but 99.99% of the people that's ever existed since Adam are Hell bound
Wow...what a wonderful sadistic god we have!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Liveair: Half? That's being generous!
More like 1% of CHRISTIANS, while the rest 99% christians and the rest of the world and underworld will populate hell.

In that case has Jesus' supposed mission on earth been a success?
Of course no! ...he remains a grand failure!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by BodyKiss(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: guy; U made me laff so so hard!!!

I thought I was the only one
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Some people just wish they can continue misbehaving, raping, stealing, and doing all kinds of harms to people and then die and go back to the dust. lol yeah right..............keep wishing.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Ayomivic(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You are a fool.
Do you learn this from your father Lucifer?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eberex: Some people just wish they can continue misbehaving, raping, stealing, and doing all kinds of harms to people and then die and go back to the dust. lol yeah right..............keep wishing.
Dont mind these Christians.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ayomivic:
Do you learn this from your father Lucifer?
The ability to tell a fool is hereditary except your parents were fools.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Dont mind these Christians.

Look who is talking? undecided I was referring to non-believers like you undecided
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
qstar:

I don't get the bolded... You mean, we own our "choices"? What of the almighty god and his bro- Lucifer?

Are you created a robot? No. You make choices or dont you? For your eternal destiny you have two options- To be with the almighty God in heaven or to be tormented with satan in the lake of fire. Choose God for your own good.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Orunto: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hell is really real. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If only you believe and trust this, you will never know hell even if 90% of the world is doomed.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
alexleo:

Are you created a robot? No. You make choices or dont you? For your eternal destiny you have two options- To be with the almighty God in heaven or to be tormented with satan in the lake of fire. Choose God for your own good.

You do know the implication of what you are saying, right?

As an unbeliever, i know i am responsible for my own choices, no god, no devil.

But, you, a beiever in God, ain't God supposed to influence your choice(s) in life?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
qstar:

But, you, a beiever in God, ain't God supposed to influence your choice(s) in life?

What influence are you referring to?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eberex:

What influence are you referring to?

The decisions you take.

#Think_slowly#speak_frankly
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
qstar:

Your opinion cannot change anything about God bro. Whether you are a believer or not does not remove anything from whom God is. I pray you don't realize your error late.

qstar:

God does not influence our choices except you ask him as a believer to guide you in your choices. Even at that, he wont still force you to do what he is saying. The choice still remains yours.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
qstar:

The decisions you take.

#Think_slowly#speak_frankly

Qsta what do you believe in?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
alexleo:
Your opinion cannot change anything about God bro.

Neither can your opinion change anything bro. God's probable non-existence cannot be influenced by your assertions.

I pray you don't realize your error late.

Hope you realise yours too.

God does not influence our choices except you ask him as a believer to guide you in your choices. Even at that, he wont still force you to do what he is saying. The choice still remains yours.

Your kind of Christianity is hard to find. Is this what all Christians believe? When you embark on a task and fail, who do you blame?

Quick question... let me understand your stance first

If you were given three objects, "X", "Y" and "Z" to choose from, what would be God's bearing on that?

a) God doesn't interfere. ( )

b) There's no God involved. ( )

c) God knows the object you are gonna choose. ( )

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eberex:

Qsta what do you believe in?

Typical Nigerian, using a question to answer a question. hmmm.

For your question: I believe in me
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
qstar:

Neither can your opinion change anything bro. God's probable non-existence cannot be influenced by your assertions.

Of course non of us can change anything concerning whether God exists or not. The more reason why you should be careful because if at the end of the day when you die you discover that he truly exists and you are faced with his eternal damnation, its not gonna be funny you know.

qstar:

Your kind of Christianity is hard to find. Is this what all Christians believe? When you embark on a task and fail, who do you blame?

Quick question... let me understand your stance first

If you were given three objects, "X", "Y" and "Z" to choose from, what would be God's bearing on that?

a) God doesn't interfere. ( )

b) There's no God involved. ( )

c) God knows the object you are gonna choose. ( )

The above does not represent the issue we are discussing. The issue here is that God has set two ways before us. The narrow way that leads to eternal life and the broadway that leads to eternal damnation. He made provision for us how we can obtain the salvation which is the key to the narrow way. Its left for you to choose the way to follow. God does not force people to follow the way of eternal life.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
alexleo:

Of course non of us can change anything concerning whether God exists or not. The more reason why you should be careful because if at the end of the day when you die you discover that he truly exists and you are faced with his eternal damnation, its not gonna be funny you know.

Thank goodness that you're beginning to consider the possibility of god's non-existence. Your threat is puerile. Your God executing eternal damnation on me because i have not seen any evidence for God? Say what? It's not even a threat for an adult.

The above does not represent the issue we are discussing.

The above, sure, do represent the issue, unless of course you don't want to indulge. I'll let it pass.

The issue here is that God has set two ways before us.

^^^ This, here, is a similar alternative to the question. But, nevermind.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
@alexleo

The way you and someother Christians on this board go about exposing your avalanche of fear, as regards "the hell-doctrine/eternal damnation", makes one wonder the actual veracity of your morality.

Similar to me being faithful to my partner because i fear that Santa would flog me if i didn't.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
qstar: @alexleo

The way you and someother Christians on this board go about exposing your avalanche of fear, as regards "the hell-doctrine/eternal damnation", makes one wonder the actual veracity of your morality.

Similar to me being faithful to my partner because i fear that Santa would flog me if i didn't.

Bro there is no fear.

There is nothing wrong in telling someone that if he touches a live high tension wire he will be shocked to death.

There is nothing wrong in warning someone about danger that is ahead.

Even on the express road you ll see warning signs such as- 'danger ahead'. Nothing wrong about it bro. Its the same thing that we are doing.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
alexleo:

Bro there is no fear.

There is nothing wrong in telling someone that if he touches a live high tension wire he will be shocked to death.

There is nothing wrong in warning someone about danger that is ahead.

Even on the express road you ll see warning signs such as- 'danger ahead'. Nothing wrong about it bro. Its the same thing that we are doing.

Well, you and your God can have my corpse, four months after my death.

And do roast it, with the unquenchable fire(hell), as it pleases you guys.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 3:55am On Sep 24, 2014
alexleo:

Jesus did not come to force you to believe in him hence the term "whosoever". Its your choice that determines.

Presenting a choice between death and allegiance is not called FORCE again? LOL.

ISIS is beheading non Muslims after offering them the CHOICE to convert. Are they not forcing people to choose Islam?

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Weah96:

Presenting a choice between death and allegiance is not called FORCE again? LOL.

ISIS is beheading non Muslims after offering them the CHOICE to convert. Are they not forcing people to choose Islam?

The ISIS thing you are presenting is a different thing pls.

When you are asked to study and pass your exam or don't study and fail, is it force?

Same thing here- follow the good way that leads to eternal life or the bad way that leads to eternal damnation.
Billions are not choosing the way to eternal life(including you), who is forcing you?
If it is force why are you and the billions of others not in the way to eternal life yet?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
qstar:

Thank goodness that you're beginning to consider the possibility of god's non-existence.

Again our opinion about God does not change him from who is.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Qstar were you a science oriented student or art?
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex: Qstar were you a science oriented student or art?

I fail to get the import of your interrogations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks / We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.