Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! (1087 Views)

How Much Is Your House Rent / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by izzabett(f): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2008
Hi Landers, I need urgent help with paying My house rent, I will pay good interest and within a short while. Thanks.
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by izzabett(f): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2008
HEY! LANDER'! Dont just look and go, I am a working class citizen worthy of your investment. Trust me my offer is better that what the stock market is quoting. Thanks
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by ladoma(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
collateral?
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by izzabett(f): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2008
ladoma!!! i am not borrowing so much, however be rest assured i am not eloping with your money, i will issue checks that will cover the duration of the trabsaction, as i dont have landed property, to be rest assured everything will be done in my office. not every nigerian is a fraudstar!
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by kwaze(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
so how much do you need?
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by izzabett(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2008
about 300 thousand
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by RichDad1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
Do u still need the money?Where do u work?
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by izzabett(f): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
MANDILAS COMPUTER ANALYST.THANKS
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by lawyer(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
@poster

I have been watching this thread closely for a while but refused to say anything until now. I dont think it is advisable to borrow money to pay your rent. Borrowing could set you aback N300,000 again plus interest for a rented place. What if your landlord asks for N400,000 next year, what do you do? Go aborrowing again? Not that i am against you borrowing to survive a potential worrisome situation.

Sometimes it affects us all when certain bills are beyond our control but its no excuse to walk into this trap. Rent money brings or yields no interest or profit. There are so many credible agents on nairaland who can source for an apartment for you for less that price and within your budget. Pls dont get caught up in the nasty triangle of loans and debts because of one landlord who is waiting for you next year to increase it to N500,000.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by chunky(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
What is the interest rate you are prepared to pay, and what duration would you be looking at?
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by g7: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2008
why don't you negotiate with your landlord so you can pay later if you are so sure you can pull through a pay back with good interest. you can as well give him post dated cheques.
Re: I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! by phonestic(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
What about meslf can I get some to help me out I will pay back as soon as I resume back to work... I need 120k for my one year rent or if half is possible no problem...

(1) (Reply)

Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian / Glo Free Call Is A Fraud! / Offices Spaces At Investment House,21-25 Broad Street;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.