Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! (1131 Views)

Osinbajo Launches Northeast Humanitarian Forum 4 BokoHaram Victims In North(Pics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / “jonathan’s Government Was totally Unprepared For Bokoharam Insurgency” – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Many of them are displaced, cramped in open places like public schools.

They are in the cold, dying of hunger and sicknesses.

Goverment can try, but they cant do it all.

This is an appeal to all who still got the human kindness as deposited in us by our heavnely Father to contribute funds for the Boko Haram victims.

This shall be a Nairaland affair.

Seun and his team, should work out the modalities and also provide the account number.

They will also spell out how the funds will be sent.

No amount is too small and no amount is too big.

On this I call for a "cease fire" by all "e-war lords". we can go back to the e-trenches after this.

I have decided the mount I want to give, so whether the donation is open or screet makes no difference to me.

A cup of garri can give succor to a dispplaced child dying of hunger! The Lord who sees all things on the earth, will surely reward your kindness.

Happy Sunday to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice idea to raise funds fo boko haram victims.

Meanwhile,where are the billions of naira gotten from the fund raising dinner for boko haram victims? I hope Jonathan and his men haven't diverted the money for his campaign. Boko haram victims seriously need help.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Nice idea to raise funds fo boko haram victims.

Meanwhile,where are the billions of naira gotten from the fund raising dinner for boko haram victims? I hope Jonathan and his men haven't diverted the money for his campaign. Boko haram victims seriously need help.

please and please, dont misfire again!

This thread is for those who have ideas on how Nairalanders can raise funds for the victims.

It is either you are given money, idea or better still, both!

Anything outside of these,

MODs please remove the post.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by WilyWily5: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
If any Northerner Chased out by Boko Haram is dying of Hunger and disease, i say to dem haahaahaa
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone:

please and please, dont misfire again!

This thread is for those who have ideas on how Nairalanders can raise funds for the victims.

It is either you are given money, idea or better still, both!

Anything outside of these,

MODs please remove the post.
Who annoyed you this sunday nwoke m? No one is removing my post because I didn't say anything wrong. grin

So which bank account are we making the contributions? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Who annoyed you this sunday nwoke m? No one is removing my post because I didn't say anything wrong. grin

So which bank account are we making the contributions? cheesy

Nne m, I am not angry, I dont just want the thread to be derailed.

We'll wait Seun and his team to come up with the modalities, including the account number.

How are you doing?
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Litmus: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Would donate if it's made possible.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Litmus: Would donate if it's made possible.

thanks.

Let us wait for Seun and his team.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone:

Nne m, I am not angry, I dont just want the thread to be derailed.

We'll wait Seun and his team to come up with the modalities, including the account number.

How are you doing?
I am doing fine nwoke oma. Thanks for asking. cool
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Are those that were called/still referred to as Boko Haram Supporters included?
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by AfroBlue(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
more victims of the BH mercenaries .....

Boko Haram 'kill several' as they loot Nigeria market

Women gather cooking ingredients in front of a burnt-out house in Mainok, outside Maiduguri, on March 6, 2014 (AFP Photo/)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YqJy1AIYtT4/VB6YEKWHI5I/AAAAAAAAPVo/HTiqba-J7iU/s1600/Boko%2BHaram.jpg[/img]

This photo shows razed homes in Mainok, outside Maiduguri on March 6, 2014 (AFP Photo/

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608012475705657887&pid=1.7[/img]
A child who fled their home following an attack by Islamist militants in Bama, receives food as he takes refuge at a School in Maiduguri, Nigeria, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2014. A Nigerian senator says thousands of people are fleeing a northeastern city amid conflicting reports that it has been seized by Boko Haram Islamic militants. Sen. Ali Ndume said Tuesday the military is claiming it has repelled the insurgents in fierce fighting for the city of Bama but the stream of refugees indicates otherwise. (AP Photo/Jossy Ola)

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-kill-several-loot-nigeria-market-204424114.html

Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Boko Haram gunmen stormed a crowded market in Nigeria's restive northeastern state of Borno, killing several people and carting away food, witnesses said Saturday

Dressed in military and police uniforms, dozens of insurgents attacked the town of Mainok, 56 kilometres outside Maiduguri, the state capital late Thursday, firing a rocket-propelled grenade and spraying the market with bullets.

The attackers also looted food which they loaded onto trucks abandoned by fleeing traders, witnesses said.

"They struck around 1:30pm (1230GMT) during peak hours by first firing a rocket-propelled grenade at the market before opening fire on traders", Salman Lawan, a trader who witnessed the carnage told AFP.

"They killed several people in the attack but it is difficult to give a precise figure," said Lawan who fled to Maiduguri following the attack.

Another trader Modu Kachalla, who gave a similar account, said the insurgents were looking for cash and food.

"They robbed traders of cash and loaded food into trucks they seized at the market before fleeing into the bush," he said.

"The market was full...when the Boko Haram gunmen attacked which explained the high casualties," he said.

"The attackers killed many people at the market but it is difficult to give a toll because everybody fled to save their lives," said Ibrahim Kolo, another witness.

Boko Haram, which has seized swathes of territory in Borno and in neighbouring Yobe and Adamawa states, has been running short of food in the areas they have taken, according to residents.

On Wednesday the insurgents ambushed a truck carrying grain to Maiduguri outside the nearby village of Ngamdu and looted it before setting it on fire, they said.

The news of the attack on the market was slow to emerge due to disruption in phone services in the region on Friday. Telecoms services were only restored on Saturday.

Mainok has suffered repeated attacks by Boko Haram, which wants to impose a hardline Islamic state in the mainly Muslim north.

In February scores were killed there and many homes destroyed by the extremists.

Their insurgency has claimed more than 10,000 lives since 2009 and left more than 700,000 homeless.

The Nigerian military has come under increasing pressure as the Islamists have captured more territory in the volatile northeast in recent weeks.

Stealing is a sin, a big sin in Islam. How big a sin stealing is can be understood by understanding the following verse of Qur’an

http://www.quranandhadith.com/stealing/

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/shariah-usul-al-fiqh/punishment-theft-quran-2114
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
LOL not one penny of mine will be added to stretch one oga's pocket.
Nigerians and money grin
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Are those that were called/still referred to as Boko Haram Supporters included?

If you are a regular contributor on Nairaland, then you cant escape being called names.

Some of us are not just bothered.

If the milk of human kindness flows in your heart, one cup of garri is not too small and truck loads of bags of rice wont be too big.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ilekere: LOL not one penny of mine will be added to stretch one oga's pocket.
Nigerians and money grin

is that really your reason?
We are calling for ideas on how to excute the progect.

We are also calling for donations!

Some may not have cash, but their ideas can do much more! If you have neither, just stay off.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone:

is that really your reason?
We are calling for ideas on how to excute the progect.

We are also calling for donations!

Some may not have cash, but their ideas can do much more! If you have neither, just stay off.

I hear you o lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by ifyalways(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Their senators can take care of them. undecided

Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
ifyalways: Their senators can take care of them. undecided

Charity begins at home.

Most of the Senators you are talking about do not give a single care.

Many of the victims are little kids!

Like I said, those who have nothing to offer should please stay away.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by arewanationz: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone: Many of them are displaced, cramped in open places like public schools.

This is an appeal to all who still got the human kindness as deposited in us by our heavnely Father to contribute funds for the Boko Haram victims.

Seun and his team, should work out the modalities and also provide the account number.

On this I call for a "cease fire" by all "e-war lords". we can go back to the e-trenches after this.

I have decided the mount I want to give, so whether the donation is open or screet makes no difference to me.

A cup of garri can give succor to a dispplaced child dying of hunger! The Lord who sees all things on the earth, will surely reward your kindness.

Happy Sunday to you all.

You all of a sudden, develop some kind of care for Notherners! shocked

A very good initiative which should be applauded, but coming from a Biafran with a great disdain for "Nigerians"....hmmmmn! No comment!
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lets get it rolling. My heart weeps for them.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by atlwireles: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone: Many of them are displaced, cramped in open places like public schools.

Happy Sunday to you all.

This might be old news, but churches have been helping. It is better to set up a fund at your church and use that framework for any help you can render.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by WilyWily5: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nobleval: Lets get it rolling. My heart weeps for them.
As your heart weeps for them, but for me i'm laughing at them

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by ifyalways(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nobleval: heartless bi.t.ch! angry
Reported!

Expect your ban. smiley
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
arewanationz:

A very good initiative which should be applauded, but coming from a Biafran with a great disdain for "Nigerians"....hmmmmn! No comment!
I de suspect noblezone. Walahi!!!
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
arewanationz:

My care is not all of a sudden! My quest for Biafra does not on any way mean I hate northerners: I think that is where you folks get it all mixed up!

There are irreconsible differences between the core values of the core North and our core values! There are funfamental issues that cannot be negotiated on either side, and rather than stay too close and "burn" of each other, let us stay apart a bit and prosper side by side. I have studied Nigeria, the circle of blood will not stop.

Finally, focus on the thread Sir. If you have nothing to offer, just stay off.

I wish you well.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
ifyalways:
Reported!

Expect your ban. smiley
waiting.... sad
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
WilyWily5:
As your heart weeps for them, but for me i'm laughing at them
clap for yourself then.
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by arewanationz: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: I de suspect noblezone. Walahi!!!

Me too ooo! But still....No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by WilyWily5: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nobleval: clap for yourself then.
I'm clapping for myself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by zlatansomto(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2014
ifyalways:
Reported!

Expect your ban. smiley
Ignore the fool,. I guarantee you though,. The ediot won't be banned.. Trust mee!!
Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by brownlords: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Nonsense, what where they expecting when they started drumming support for the sect? development i guess? to those who are willing can give, i don't have a dime to raise a future shekau, they send them to go study abroad, they live other profession and take interest in IED.

This is the time el rufai need to tweet the northern elders to support their people, i guess his megabyte is exhausted now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Support For Bokoharam Victims! by atlwireles: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2014
brownlords: Nonsense, what where they expecting when they started drumming support for the sect? development i guess? to those who are willing can give, i don't have a dime to raise a future shekau, they send them to go study abroad, they live other profession and take interest in IED.

This is the time el rufai need to tweet the northern elders to support their people, i guess his megabyte is exhausted now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Away. / $9.3m Arms Deal: Presidency Clears Oritsejafor / UK Telegraph Eulogize Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.