Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? (6230 Views)

I Got This Message From Outcess / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Akalia(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
We refer to the virtual interview you had with us and are please to inform you that you are hereby selected as the State Coordinator, ANAMBRA in the "Sai Atiku Project 2019." 
That your monthly basic salary shall  be N253,200.00 for the first six (6) months of your probation.
You are expected to report for the collection of your appointment letter, documentation, induction and posting at the International Conference Center, Abuja from 5th-7th January, 2017 by 8:00am daily. Feeding and accommodation has already been catered for as candidates are advised to make provision for their transportation.

Kindly come along with the following to the induction venue:
a) Originals of academic credentials for sighting and authentication;
b) Birth certificate, indigene certificate and at least one means of citizenship identification;
c) Four (4) passport size photographs (Color);
d) A savings or Current bank account number with BVN number from any commercial bank in Nigeria;
e) A bank teller for the payment of N31,500.00 as a nomination fee for the position you applied and/ or selected for on or before 23rd December, 2016 into the following bank details: Bank Name: FCMB, Account Number: 4063402019, Account Name: Digital W.

NOTE:
Do not come to the venue of the induction exercise without any of the requirements and do not pay the nomination fee beyond the stated date above. You will not be considered for acting otherwise.

Accept our warm congratulations, please.

Signed:

Management
+234(0)7031748668
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by MarshRiley(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got an invite sometime last week to send them the original of my credentials,i applied for the post of director,media and publicity,they said I was qualified for the next round...I haven't done that tho,i doubt their authenticity...let's hear from others first sha
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nomination fee? I don't trust

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by chijos12: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please bro how do i apply?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by monteriza(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's soft copy they requested for. You got it wrong.
MarshRiley:
I got an invite sometime last week to send them the original of my credentials,i applied for the post of director,media and publicity,they said I was qualified for the next round...I haven't done that tho,i doubt their authenticity...let's hear from others first sha
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by monteriza(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
The organizer is here on Nairaland with the moniker SaiAtiku 2019. Let's call on him to come and defend the mail.

Akalia:

We refer to the virtual interview you had with us and are please to inform you that you are hereby selected as the State Coordinator, ANAMBRA in the "Sai Atiku Project 2019." 
That your monthly basic salary shall  be N253,200.00 for the first six (6) months of your probation.
You are expected to report for the collection of your appointment letter, documentation, induction and posting at the International Conference Center, Abuja from 5th-7th January, 2017 by 8:00am daily. Feeding and accommodation has already been catered for as candidates are advised to make provision for their transportation.

b) Birth certificate, indigene certificate and at least one means of citizenship identification;
d) A savings or Current bank account number with BVN number from any commercial bank in Nigeria;
e) A bank teller for the payment of N31,500.00 as a nomination fee for the position you applied and/ or selected for on or before 23rd December, 2016 into the following bank details: Bank Name: FCMB, Account Number: 4063402019, Account Name: Digital W.

NOTE:
Do not come to the venue of the induction exercise without any of the requirements and do not pay the nomination fee beyond the stated date above. You will not be considered for acting otherwise.

Signed:

Management
+234(0)7031748668
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by MarshRiley(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
monteriza:
It's soft copy they requested for. You got it wrong.
Soft copy? Yes
But the email said Original credentials
Which is not a bad thing the way,just don't. Feel ok with the organisation
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by tunsjnr: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got it too... its fake. which real deal will ask you to pay 31k.... better don't fall it .. MMM has done enough....Lol

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Akalia(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
tunsjnr:
I got it too... its fake. which real deal will ask you to pay 31k.... better don't fall it .. MMM has done enough....Lol
u r so right mehn!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by dejt4u(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
The guy na 419. Atiku will not stoop so low to be recruiting campaign team via internet. Atiku is capable of getting thousands of loyalists offline in every state of this country. Do not pay that guy. He is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Timossa(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thank you op, I got the same message and I was shocked to know that we are paying for Nomination fee N31,500, in this festive period?

If Digital W is trying to get his cut from linking to the job is cool and he/she should do it well. At least we should get the job first and I will pay that sum. Where on earth do I keep that huge amount as a job seeker?

He/she should consider us. We still need more updates.

Thanks all.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by koolpal(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
monteriza:
The organizer is here on Nairaland with the moniker SaiAtiku 2019. Let's call on him to come and defend the mail.

why shuld one pay for a job?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
I work with ncc will run a check on d line
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Akalia(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
SaiAtiku2019:
Please, do not pay if u are not comfortable because that is just mean for the nomination fee set aside by the consulting firm undertaking the recruitment exercise.

Thank you all
can I pay after getting my appointment letter?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Akalia:

NOTE:

Signed:

Management
+234(0)7031748668
I got the same ooo. .... let someone pls confirm from Atiku Twitter handle
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why do I have to pay before the induction? Twitter handle users pls confirm from Atiku Twitter handle plsss
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
SaiAtiku2019:
Please, do not pay if u are not comfortable because that is just mean for the nomination fee set aside by the consulting firm undertaking the recruitment exercise.

Thank you all
We would confirm from Atiku Twitter and Facebook
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
OYERINDEJ:
Pls check the authenticity .... we are patiently waiting
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by koolpal(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
SaiAtiku2019:

Thank you all
I will appreciate if we
must pay it must be done where we will do induction and Atiku must show face for there.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by achyc2002(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where on earth in this computer age wi obe be offered job without going through interview or did I miss that part.
Pls all, it is a blatant scam and whoever is telling you to pay is also part of the scammer.

Haba, even from the format, they've gotten it all wrong.

Be wise.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by lyricalz: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
BIG SCAM
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by perspe(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got the same msg today and was requested to pay 31,500. Pls guys something is definitely fishy here. #be wise
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by davide470(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2016
This is a scam!

The moniker, SaiAtiku2019 has been banned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2016
That guy get mind oooo
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by saintsylve(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa o, for this hard time .please let someone question Atiku on his twitter handle .
I got it too.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by compuseun: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Fraudsters everyWhere. I pity this country
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Enyinweofia: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
SCAM

SCAM

BIGGEST SCAM EVER.

ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR THIS IS NOT SMART.

Akalia:

NOTE:

Signed:

Management
+234(0)7031748668
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Timossa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmm.... Nairaland is very active and effective in dealing with people like SaiAtiku2019. God bless Nairaland and everyone that have served as anti-scam agent on this platform. God bless you all. Amen!

Enyinweofia:
SCAM

SCAM

BIGGEST SCAM EVER.

ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR THIS IS NOT SMART.

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by kcakwarandu: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hear him. Please don't fall a victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by Nastydude(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2016
OYERINDEJ:

Run on this one too 08136491026

He's the brain behind a ponzi scheme he called Naira help.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Sai Atiku Foundation; Is It A Scam Or Real? by cathsy: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Thank I almost fell victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls It Is Urgent / Websites Of It, Computer And Telecommunication / Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.