Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him (11548 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Photos: Stella Damasus Releases Hot Pics After Husband Snatching Interview. / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by pheel007(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him soo much to the extent of sending her naked pictures. The guy is the epitome of immature and impulsively selfish. I don't even understand guys these days, they make me sick.

Yeah that's true I have pics of my gf and that doesn't mean I will post it online if we breakup today,the dude is just been immature

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: lol my dear its not always long..it could be like one short carrot with two squashed potatoes smiley
:Du are sick; really made me laff!!! grin grin
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is so disheartening
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Tried posting d thread here but it's not working,I think it's still on FB
ur make-up is way too much; If u couldj I'll love to help make u up, n teach u how to do it better...

Hope u don't feel embarrased **just trying to help***
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xsenga: I SEE NOTHING. angry
eeeyah.. Sowie.. Try this on.......... U will see things... cheesy

meanwhile dat guy dey madt... A silly friend of mine once shared his gurls unclad pic with me.. Since dat day.. I class him in d ''snubbing archive"... But d gurl is dumb too... What da heck is dat sexual urge dat make ppl to send unclad pic allover d air self? Ppl dey kollo o...

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: ur make-up is way too much; If u couldj I'll love to help make u up, n teach u how to do it better...

Hope u don't feel embarrased **just trying to help***
Oh really? That will be great! Go ahead!
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Oh really? That will be great! Go ahead!
come to my hair saloon in PH;(dat if u reside in PH) I'll help u...
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: come to my hair saloon in PH;(dat if u reside in PH) I'll help u...
Oh too bad,I don't reside in PH. Thanks all dsame 4 ur concern!
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: :Du are sick; really made me laff!!! grin grin
smiley that's good right?
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
wink
marieolae: smiley that's good right?
wink yeah right
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him soo much to the extent of sending her naked pictures. The guy is the epitome of immature and impulsively selfish. I don't even understand guys these days, they make me sick.
You don't understand guys anymore cos u don't wanna give some kind of guys attention @ all, na only the fine ones, wey cute wella u wan dey relate with, u av a particularrypw of guy in mind, u don't wanna see beyond that.
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Raymondenyi: of course; consequence of dating an immature guy; sorry 4 ladies though; their lifestyles attract their kind; a guy smokes, drinks irresponsibly; clubs anyhow; U'll like to date him, as long as he spends the cash on yu; u send him sultry pics n sex in return(as dats d only thing u can offer , nothing more) n u think u worth his respect; later they(women) come online crying foul, on how they re being treated;
Respect is earned never conferred; if u wanna be respected; 1st respect urself, n act in a respectaable way: have something to offer, what re ur dreams(I havve never asked any girl dis, dat gave me a reasonable answers; aside it being tied to a man, she'll lynch) what do u see urself to be in 5yrs time (only having kids for a maan) ; n u expect a man to respect y'all ?
Ladies re the cause of their own woes; its quite a pity...
Help me tell them o, they are the cause of their own problem, how could a sensible girl expect something good from such guys, the annoying thing is moat of these girls are smart enuf to realise earlier on that a guy isn't for real, yet thwy ignore the signs nd get blinded by love/lust/whatever it is they have.
marieolae nd the other girls lamenting about boys being wicked, take a cue from this sweeties.
All the best.
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by cupidhero(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him
All is fair in love and war. i don't know why girls no de use their beautiful sexy ears hear. This is not the first time we are seeing such images and news.If the picture is leaked on the internet it will never be erased no matter what. Posing with a lingerie is acceptable but showing the whole package cos you want to show your BF you trust him is just silly. It is a mans world. The girl always take the blame. all is fair in love an war people!!!!!
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Emyben, this is your last warning! If you carry me come post wey dem dey hide nyash again ehn! The e-slap wey I go give you go reset your destiny!!!! Nansense! angry
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Emyben(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:
Emyben, this is your last warning! If you carry me come post wey dem dey hide nyash again ehn! The e-slap wey I go give you go reset your destiny!!!! Nansense! angry

I dont want to say that you are mad bro. What did i do to you? Remind me please. Where did i post you? and which thread do dey hid bottom? hmmm embarassed
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Emyben:

I dont want to say that you are mad bro. What did i do to you? Remind me please. Where did i post you? and which thread do dey hid bottom? hmmm embarassed
You shared this MarieOlae's post, do the math. I am quite content with reading your interesting diary, but please abeg no share semi unclad picture threads with me again. I am now in the Monastery!
*** Alleluia for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth, alleluia! Alleluia praise the Lord!*** grin grin
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Emyben(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:
You shared this MarieOlae's post, do the math. I am quite content with reading your interesting diary, but please abeg no share semi unclad picture threads with me again. I am now in the Monastery!
*** Alleluia for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth, alleluia! Alleluia praise the Lord!*** grin grin
ooh,am sorry bro, she shared her comment to me and i reshared it, i didnt even access the thread grin. sorry tho, lol cool
Thanks for reading my diary tho cool
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Emyben:

ooh,am sorry bro, she shared her comment to me and i reshared it, i didnt even access the thread grin. sorry tho, lol cool
Thanks for reading my diary tho cool
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Narrates First Humiliating Rejection He Suffered In Modeling / Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance / [PICS] The Most Beautiful Girl On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.