Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

No One Is Ugly. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No One Is Ugly. (708 Views)

Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Ugly. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Often times you hear people talk bad about other people,quantifying them based on how they look,especially when we are in the midst of friends,we do it to get a good laugh but fail to see how this affects the person you are calling ugly. Although i am guilty of this ,i have discovered how erroneous this act is,and i regret ever calling anyone ugly. No matter the God you serve,you should know that no one creates something that is ugly. So dear people,never call any one ugly,especially a child,it hurts them the most and can leave a lasting impression in their lives,damaging their self esteem,or even leading to something far graver such as depression or even suicide.
In the teachings of Rastafari,it is clear how beautiful every human is,the only taint emanates from our characters,so be wise brothers and sisters. I have learnt alot from the wisdom of Bob marley and i see every1 as beautiful.... NEVER CALL ANY HUMAN UGLY AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: No One Is Ugly. by Mention(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ok...
Re: No One Is Ugly. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: No One Is Ugly. by fuckshit: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
In FÜCKING agreement grin grin
Re: No One Is Ugly. by equlibrium(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Some people are soo ugly, you can't help but blurt out the truth and scream, "damn you ugly, who did this to you, ya mama?" lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Friend? / Drama As Soldier Mistakenly Points Gun At Jonathan / Happy New Month. This Is Febuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.