Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Is More Important? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is More Important? (2337 Views)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
When it comes to looks, what is more important a lady's / gentleman's face or body?

Ladies ....?

Gentlemen ...?
Re: What Is More Important? by Mention(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dunno
Re: What Is More Important? by bennyrazz: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
the woman's body is important, we can always do plastic surgery for the face
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
bennyrazz: the woman's body is important, we can always do plastic surgery for the face

grin

Plastic surgery can also be done to the body.

3 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? by bennyrazz: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin

Plastic surgery can also be done to the body.
the thing no go be like original jare especially the mouka foam part of a woman's body
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
The pocket. With the pocket you can fix the body and face.

3 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce: The pocket. With the pocket you can fix the body and face.

grin grin grin

See business woman. tongue smiley kiss

One thing he cannot fix with his pocket is the danger of giving me ugly babies, if he is ugly. grin
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
A lady's body, of course wink
na face I wan chop? undecided
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
alutacontinua: A lady's body, of course wink
na face I wan chop? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
A lady's sexy body is far better than a pretty face.

2 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
bennyrazz: the woman's body is important, we can always do plastic surgery for the face

Ewww, that's arrrrr!
Mate you wanna be kissing plastics? You want your lady to look like Joan Rivers?... (RIP Joan No Offense).
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
body of course. d face will surely get old and wrinkled but d body uh!
jes getme a freaking hawt sexy body completed with six packs and forget d rest....

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

See business woman. tongue smiley kiss

One thing he cannot fix with his pocket is the danger of giving me ugly babies, if he is ugly. grin
The babies will take care of their ugliness when they grow up. Non of my business
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:
The babies will take care of their ugliness when they grow up. Non of my business

grin
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan:

Ewww, that's arrrrr!
Mate you wanna be kissing plastics? You want your lady to look like Joan Rivers?... (RIP Joan No Offense).

You want her to slap you fromt the dead?
Re: What Is More Important? by kreamidiva(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
My body o...

I can fix my face...
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
kreamidiva: My body o...

I can fix my face...

What! So ive been messing with a lawyer. Diva sorry o no vex. But in another news, ive seen your number on that thread. I don try call already its switched off. I go toast you tire for phone. Stay tuned.
Re: What Is More Important? by usermane(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP, True love transcend beyond superficial attributes like face and body. If you fall in love, you fall in love with everything as it is, so where does having to endure one defect in the midst of other valuables come in?

4 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? by tintingz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thinking...

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2014
If we're speaking purely aesthetics, the face always takes precedence over the body IMO (unless he's freakishly obese).
Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: body of course. d face will surely get old and wrinkled but d body uh!
jes getme a freaking hawt sexy body completed with six packs and forget d rest....
which will also turn old and fat. So what's the point? undecided
Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
tintingz: Thinking...

grin grin
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: which will also turn old and fat. So what's the point? undecided
how can it get fat when you he is not fat, and yeah it could be old but with hood diet it will still be strong
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
usermane: @OP, True love transcend beyond superficial attributes like face and body. If you fall in love, you fall in love with everything as it is, so where does having to endure one defect in the midst of other valuables come in?
it doesn't always come down to reality uh! isn't it the physical u see before d inward? can u walk up to an obese and woo her? can u walk up yo a dwarf and woo her? common

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: it doesn't always come down to reality uh! isn't it the physical u see before d inward? can u walk up to an obese and woo her? can u walk up yo a dwarf and woo her? common
AfricanApple: how can it get fat when you he is not fat, and yeah it could be old but with hood diet it will still be strong
must you be fat before you get fat? Does it even make sense
Now you are talking, you should have said that from the start. Being strong and being sexy with 6 packs are two different things.
Everyone is different my dear, the fact that youprobably can't walk up to a fat and short person doesn't mean that someone wouldn't. So yes it does come down to reality

3 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: must you be fat before you get fat? Does it even make sense
Now you are talking, you should have said that from the start. Being strong and being sexy with 6 packs are two different things.
Everyone is different my dear, the fact that youprobably can't walk up to a fat and short person doesn't mean that someone wouldn't. So yes it does come down to reality
even if you will get fat, with d way u take care yourself you will not slump

you said fat and short meanwhile I said obese and dwarf, how do they relate
Re: What Is More Important? by HFOG(f): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
All of the above.
Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: even if you will get fat, with d way u take care yourself you will not slump

you said fat and short meanwhile I said obese and dwarf, how do they relate
chai! I no fit laugh! grin grin
Babez why you come embarass yourself for here? Let me help you small
obese [ oh-bees ]
Main Entry: obese
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: very overweight
Synonyms: adipose, avoirdupois, corpulent,fat, fleshy, gross*, etc

dwarf [ dwawrf ]
Main Entry: dwarf
Definition: miniature, tiny
Synonyms: baby, diminutive, low, petite, pocket, small, undersized

Now as for the dwarf, they are considered small people with small arms and legs. Do tall people have small arms and legs Do they look smallish to you?
Can you see how it relates now? We are saying the same thing.
How would you get fat and not slum? Don't you know being overweight has risk? I don't even get your post! Na wa!
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: chai! I no fit laugh! grin grin
Babez why you come embarass yourself for here? Let me help you small
obese [ oh-bees ]
Main Entry: obese
Definition: very overweight
Synonyms: adipose, avoirdupois, corpulent,fat, fleshy, gross*, etc

dwarf [ dwawrf ]
Main Entry: dwarf
Definition: miniature, tiny
Synonyms: baby, diminutive, low, petite, pocket, small, undersized

Now as for the dwarf, they are considered small people with small arms and legs. Do tall people have small arms and legs Do they look smallish to you?
Can you see how it relates now? We are saying the same thing.
How would you get fat and not slum? Don't you know being overweight has risk? I don't even get your post! Na wa!
yes you don't get my post that explains why u don't understand when I asked obese and fatness, dwarf and shortness if they have any connection

and sorry to say, I'm not embarrassing myself cos I know what I'm saying.
Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: yes you don't get my post that explains why u don't understand when I asked obese and fatness, dwarf and shortness if they have any connection

and sorry to say, I'm not embarrassing myself cos I know what I'm saying.
yeah right! Of course they have a connection! Don't try to change the topic at hand. The term obese can also be used for the term fat. I would accept that dwarf and short arent exactly the same but when you say dwarf in a nigerian context it means short.I was trying to explain to you and you are still here talking that you know what you were saying. Instead of admitting that what you said was wrong, you are trying to use words to justify yourself. If you like drown in your ignorance and close your mind to the truth.That's your business, i don't have time for long baseless argument.#goodday

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: yeah right! Of course they have a connection! Don't try to change the topic at hand. The term obese can also be used for the term fat. I would accept that dwarf and short arent exactly the same but when you say dwarf in a nigerian context it means short.I was trying to explain to you and you are still here talking that you know what you were saying. Instead of admitting that what you said was wrong, you are trying to use words to justify yourself. If you like drown in your ignorance and close your mind to the truth.That's your business, i don't have time for long baseless argument.#goodday
u think everyone dat disagree with u is ignorant? lmao. dats funny

what are u trying to explain to me? what obese and dwarf is? lmao, don't use me to do your teaching practice, okay?

isn't it clear here that u are d one arguing baselessly?

I hate it when two people are arguing and one begin to throw snide remarks, what then do u expect me to learn, how to insult?

madam, if u are tired u can as well stop quoting me. live and let live

yeah sure goodday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is More Important? by modestdude(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: u think everyone dat disagree with u is ignorant? lmao. dats funny

what are u trying to explain to me? what obese and dwarf is? lmao, don't use me to do your teaching practice, okay?

isn't it clear here that u are d one arguing baselessly?

I hate it when two people are arguing and one begin to throw snide remarks, what then do u expect me to learn, how to insult?

madam, if u are tired u can as well stop quoting me. live and let live

yeah sure goodday
I love your comment dear, So so inspiring. I dont know what people tend to gain from making snide remarks during an argument. They fail to understand that we disagree to agree and also learn.

1, 000, 000, 000 likes for you kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Is Five Years Younger Than Me... But Calls Me Son' / For Your Palm Oil Needs / At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.