Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Is More Important? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is More Important? (2333 Views)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is More Important? by joywendy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: u think everyone dat disagree with u is ignorant? lmao. dats funny

what are u trying to explain to me? what obese and dwarf is? lmao, don't use me to do your teaching practice, okay?

isn't it clear here that u are d one arguing baselessly?

I hate it when two people are arguing and one begin to throw snide remarks, what then do u expect me to learn, how to insult?

madam, if u are tired u can as well stop quoting me. live and let live

yeah sure goodday
lolz i laugh at this. I want to make somethings very clear.
did i say that anyone who doesn't agree with me is ignorant? Because i said you should drown in your ignorance? How does it make any sense?
Please explain how am arguing in a baseless manner

You asked how they relate and i gave you an answer and you tell me not to use you for teaching practice? Is that logical?
Seriously you actually sounded a bit ignorant in your post. Hence my statement, you deviated from the what this post was about and turned it into a battle of words and 'i know what am saying' refusing to admit that there is a truth in what i said. Dwarf,short and obese,fat. You left the main purpose of the post! Everyone is different, everyone has a choice to who they date. Irrespective of physical qualities. I'm saying this from my own perpective and i'm sorry if it sounded offensive
but i said the the truth. The
truth hurts.
People see what they want to belive and even if it is so glaring that their belief is false. They would argue that it isnt. Arguing with them is like arguing with a stone and that's where ignorance comes to play and that's the reason why I said its baseless to argue with you

Pls let this be the last time you ever quote me.

Good day once again
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
modestdude: I love your comment dear, So so inspiring. I dont know what people tend to gain from making snide remarks during an argument. They fail to understand that we disagree to agree and also learn.

1, 000, 000, 000 likes for you kiss
thanks jare, its so common here, they become scared when they sense someone knows as much as they do or even more than they do thereby

Lol, thanks for the likes
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
joywendy: lolz i laugh at this. I want to make somethings very clear.
did i say that anyone who doesn't agree with me is ignorant? Because i said you should drown in your ignorance? How does it make any sense?
Please explain how am arguing in a baseless manner

You asked how they relate and i gave you an answer and you tell me not to use you for teaching practice? Is that logical?
Seriously you actually sounded a bit ignorant in your post. Hence my statement, you deviated from the what this post was about and turned it into a battle of words and 'i know what am saying' refusing to admit that there is a truth in what i said. Dwarf,short and obese,fat. You left the main purpose of the post! Everyone is different, everyone has a choice to who they date. Irrespective of physical qualities. I'm saying this from my own perpective and i'm sorry if it sounded offensive
but i said the the truth. The
truth hurts.
People see what they want to belive and even if it is so glaring that their belief is false. They would argue that it isnt. Arguing with them is like arguing with a stone and that's where ignorance comes to play and that's the reason why I said its baseless to argue with you

Pls let this be the last time you ever quote me.

Good day once again
if not u can go hug d nearest transformer

gudnyt
Re: What Is More Important? by usermane(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: it doesn't always come down to reality uh! isn't it the physical u see before d inward? can u walk up to an obese and woo her? can u walk up yo a dwarf and woo her? common
what i mean is that, if you are already in love with her/him, you won't find yourself contemplating whether that scarred cheek is manageable or not.

@ underlined, "no". But i wont walk up to even a beautiful lady on the street to woo her. There has be be a bit of friendship before i can decide to open up or not.
Re: What Is More Important? by AfricanApple(f): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2014
usermane:
what i mean is that, if you are already in love with her/him, you won't find yourself contemplating whether that scarred cheek is manageable or not.

@ underlined, "no". But i wont walk up to even a beautiful lady on the street to woo her. There has be be a bit of friendship before i can decide to open up or not.
I'm sure u will find it difficult making close friend with an obese thus there will be no chance for d ministry to move
Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
If we're speaking purely aesthetics, the face always takes precedence over the body IMO (unless he's freakishly obese).

Then I guess I am weird cos...
I find Seal super attractive
Balotteli too...and yeah, Oliver Kahn too

A guys's face can be attractively " ugly" to me
(Shrugs)

Cannot explain why. It just is
Does not mean Totti or Maldini are not delicious ice cream look alikes

Disclaimer: I ordinarily would not use ugly.....but had to, to make my point
Re: What Is More Important? by KanwuliaJara: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Neither!
I prefer A SOUND MIND or HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL BRAIN MATTER which MOST LACK! kiss

Of what use is a CLASSIC DUNCE with a face or body? undecided

I'll pass! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2015
milychocs:

Then I guess I am weird cos...
I find Seal super attractive
Balotteli too...and yeah, Oliver Kahn too

A guys's face can be attractively " ugly" to me
(Shrugs)

Cannot explain why. It just is
Does not mean Totti or Maldini are not delicious ice cream look alikes

Disclaimer: I ordinarily would not use ugly.....but had to, to make my point

There's nothing wrong with that. It's all up to preference.

In any case, it's def face over body for me. I like an attractive face with eyes that tell of intelligence and wit, and a mouth that confirms it...and nice ears lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2015
I'd take Toolz over Chidinma anyday of the week. After a while, you really don't notice how pretty she looks unless you guys have been apart for a while, even then you gotta really look. But the body, after that last bath together at night. Damn. It's on and popping people.

Re: What Is More Important? by Dheartless: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2015
body is the deal for me

Re: What Is More Important? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 12, 2015
For all you 'talking body'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYbDjwBe2Y

...Y'all need a savior grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / What Will You Call This, Indecisiveness Or Unwillingness? / My Father-in-law Is Five Years Younger Than Me... But Calls Me Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.