Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December (1825 Views)

Buhari Budgetted 45billion For Inec Are We In Election Year / Govdickson Disgracedfor Tryin To Divert A 45billion Airport Loan To His Campaign / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Rivers State Governor, Chibuike
Amaechi has hinted that the state’s
syringe factory will commence operations
in December.
He also announced that by December, the
Peter Odili/Woji/Akpajo link road will be
open for motorists.
Speaking with Government House
correspondents shortly after an
unscheduled visit to the factory site at
Rumuosi yesterday, the governor gave
assurance that two out of the four syringe
factories will commence production by
December.
Already, machinery and equipment have
arrived for installation at the site.
“As you can see, work is in progress. We
are looking for money to pay…We have
paid close to N29billion out of the
N45billion,” Amaechi remarked.
The syringe factory is sited at Rumuosi
along the East-West Road, and is expected
to provide about 2,000 jobs to the people
of the state.
Amaechi further added that in addition to
producing 1billion syringes, the new
factory will also produce 1billion needles,
and 100 million IV giving sets, annually.
It also has the capacity to expand to
pharmaceuticals and other medical
supplies in the state.
The MoU for the factory was signed
between Rivers State Government and
Sortimat of Germany, Austroplan of
Austria and Rommelag also of Germany.
On the Peter Odili/Woji/Akpajo link road,
the governor said, “the Peter Odili/Woji/
Akpajo Road will be ready by December
this year. The road is over 10 kilometers
with two bridges, and when it is
completed, it will help decongest traffic at
Aba Road and other major roads in PH

www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/09/19/syringe-factory-akpajowoji-road-ready-dec-amaechi/
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Time will tell...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mutiuadeniyi290: Time will tell...[color=#006600][/color]

You dissapointed? If you are, common, the man have barely few months to wind up. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rivers state is working.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Viewing this topic: atlwireles grin , kel4soft , Truckpusher
( m) and 4 guest(s)
( Go Up)
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Truckpusher(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
kel4soft: Viewing this topic: atlwireles grin , kel4soft , Truckpusher
( m) and 4 guest(s)
( Go Up)
This Amaechi boy you no leave me alone.

one question; what is holding Trans Amadi-Garrison road?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Ikwokrikwo: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
This man is still surviving on projects he started under PDP.
Since he joined APC, he completely lost focus.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by stebell(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
my broda Kel4soft, havnt yu heard that Amaechi henchman in Khana the heart of Ogoni land has decamped to PDP yu are here talking about syringe factory that will neva happen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
stebell: my broda Kel4soft, havnt yu heard that Amaechi henchman in Khana the heart of Ogoni land has decamped to PDP yu are here talking about syringe factory that will neva happen.

So how does his defection to PDP today is of important to this discuss? Greg defection is unfortunate. But, in Politics, he has to be replaced. Lets see as things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Truckpusher: This Amaechi boy you no leave me alone.

one question; what is holding Trans Amadi-Garrison road?

Money and Rain.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ikwokrikwo: This man is still surviving on projects he started under PDP.

How did he lose focus? What is he supposed to do that he has not done? Abeg park well.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by UnknownT: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
No b govt get that company oh! Na Amaechi get am oh!! E good sha but dem sabi owe their workers oh! My guy work run!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by signz: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2014
kel4soft:

So how does his defection to PDP today is of important to this discuss? Greg defection is unfortunate. But, in Politics, he has to be replaced. Lets see as things unfold.

Do you know how one can register as a distributor?

Thanks
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Is there a website or any link that one can check what is on ground? A picture won't be bad. Meanwhile, kudos to Gov Amaechi if it is what I am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by anonimi: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Interesting- 45 billion for a SYRINGE factory
Amaechi don mumu Rivers people finish shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Mogidi: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2014
anonimi: Interesting- 45 billion for a SYRINGE factory

Just hoping when the factory starts production, someone can finally inject this nematode with some ebola laden syringe.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
anonimi: Interesting- 45 billion for a SYRINGE factory
guy let us see the "factory" first before concluding grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Iykopee(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2014
hope this is real
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by anonimi: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: guy let us see the "factory" first before concluding grin

Na true you talk make we see the "factory" for SYRINGES first.

Meanwhile you may want to have this in mind about the cost of setting up a factory for making essentially NEEDLES and small tiny plastic bottles =>

Aregbesola Commissions $50m ICT Factory In Osun

Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has stressed that technology has become an escape route out of poverty in the continent, just as he last Thursday commissioned $50 million Information, Communication Technology (ICT) factory in Ilesa.
Named Adulawo Technology City, the ICT factory, which would create ten thousand jobs directly and indirectly, has the capacity to produce five thousand mobile phones, in addition to two thousand, five hundred computer sets on a daily basis.
The RLG- Adulawo Technology City, which can also produce LED television sets and other devices, promised to be one of the most productive assets in the State of Osun, while creating employment and revolutionizing the industry through assemblage of electronic communication devices.

$5 million is about N8 billion oh compared to Amaechi's N45 billion shocked

It seems someone here already knows about the "factory":

UnknownT: No b govt get that company oh! Na Amaechi get am oh!! E good sha but dem sabi owe their workers oh! My guy work run!

Any chance to describe to us how the "factory" actually is so we can have a fair idea of the cost of setting it up
Thanks.

I also notice that it is Amaechi's personal property.....anyone knows how much is the salary of a governor
Has anyone seen Amaechi's asset declaration and annual Personal Income Tax returns shocked
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Ikwokrikwo: This man is still surviving on projects he started under PDP.
oh! Mumu of the century, why not let's talk abt governors who embezzled while in PDP and were prosecuted after joining APC. You hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2014
@ anonimi you are a correct guy!!!! I will PM you.

Honestly, I was shocked when I saw 45b needle factory. Such project shouldn't cost more than 5b at most 10b. It is pathetic and that is why I want to see what gulped N45b. Amaechi was a PDP man and was the Speaker during Odili's regime. He has done laudable projects but with contract inflation, which is pathetic. Anyway, I am doing a reseach on what it takes to build such factory.
For now, I'm giving him the benefit of "doubt"

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by kel4soft: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: @ anonimi you are a correct guy!!!! I will PM you.

Honestly, I was shocked when I saw 45b needle factory. Such project shouldn't cost more than 5b at most 10b. It is pathetic and that is why I want to see what gulped N45b. Amaechi was a PDP man and was the Speaker during Odili's regime. He has done laudable projects but with contract inflation, which is pathetic. Anyway, I am doing a reseach on what it takes to build such factory.
For now, I'm giving him the benefit of "doubt"

Thank God, you said you have to do some research to determine the cost of constructing a Syringe factory. Do we have one in Nigeria? If yes, what were the cost of putting that and their capacity to produce 1billion syringes and needles add to other medical equipment to be provided?

That said below are the some well known companies around the world you can do your research

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becton_Dickinson
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2014
kel4soft:

Thank God, you said you have to do some research to determine the cost of constructing a Syringe factory. Do we have one in Nigeria? If yes, what were the cost of putting that and their capacity to produce 1billion syringes and needles add to other medical equipment to be provided?

That said below are the some well known companies around the world you can do your research

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becton_Dickinson
Brother lemme do my preliminary research before I will take a position on the N45b project.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by hardywaltz(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Brother lemme do my preliminary research before I will take a position on the N45b project.
We dey wait.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by drshrewd: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
that's laudable and ambitous project.
1billion syringe selling for an average amt of N15 will gross to N15b. project reasonable and laudable. time will tell though
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by CrinkumCrankum: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Brother lemme do my preliminary research before I will take a position on the N45b project.

U and ur Oga are the worst criminal in Nigeria.... I am beginning to think Amaechi stole more than Odili....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by CrinkumCrankum: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2014
drshrewd: that's laudable and ambitous project.
[b]1billion syringe [/b]selling for an average amt of N15 will gross to N15b. project reasonable and laudable. time will tell though

Probably thats the only Syringe manufacturer in the WHOLE world

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
CrinkumCrankum:

U and ur Oga are the worst criminal in Nigeria.... I am beginning to think Amaechi stole more than Odili....
When did Amaechi become my Oga?
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
hardywaltz:
We dey wait.

And my revelation may shock you
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by Uteghe(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Just hoping when the factory starts production, someone can finally inject this nematode with some ebola laden syringe.
But the ''nematode'' is the governor Nigeria's richest state while you and your entire family are mighty ''NOTHINGS''.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by vanunu: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thief thief thief. All politicians are thieves.
Re: Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December by hardywaltz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista:

And my revelation may shock you
Still waiting...

(1) (Reply)

I Was Bribed N250M But Rejected: Those Who Collected It Are In Gov Today / Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards / Did Tinubu Blast Governor Amaechi In His Press Release?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.