Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (469739 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by holicupp(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
ya kpotuba umu nnem maka na Igbo amaka e sim na anambra we bia anambra east LGA nando community

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Iykoto86(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2021
luvlymoi:
well sha am from delta state the ibo part and i believe i fit into this thread rite?
ones an igbo always an igbo. Na your tribe ,you dnt need any bodies permission to join. Kwezuo....oooooooh
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Iykoto86(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
Seun:
Why is it the Igbos that are always trying to separate themselves? I cannot encourage this at all.

Even if you say "don't join us just because you are Yoruba" I must join. One of my ancestors may have been Igbo, you know, so I'm among!! I'm one of you. Yes o! Igbo Kwenu!!
yesoo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ThickSharon123(f): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
smartsoft:
Hey Igbo kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo nu ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
i'm an Igbo guy proud to be an igbo guy

Home town : Imo state Owerri West Local Goverment,
City: Amakohia Ubi in Owerri town

You What is yours ?? Where in the East the you come from ?? are you proud of your tribe,

Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.