Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany (3823 Views)

See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) / Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
FFormer Nigerian military dictator, Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida is hospitalized in a Germany. Sources told Saharareporters that the former army general popularly referred to as "IBB" was rushed to Germany 10 days ago from his hilltop mansion in Minna, Niger State.

Former Nigerian dictator, Ibrahim Babangida

President Goodluck Jonathan, who departed Nigeria for the annual United Nations General Assembly, will pay a visit to the ailing general in Germany later today. 

In a press statement released from the President's office earlier today, Mr. Jonathan’s handlers   claimed he plans to spend one day for a private visit in London. However, Saharareporters learnt the private trip was being planned to pay a secret visit to Babangida in Germany.

Mr. Babangida’s ailment relates to a chronic back ailment for which he earlier had surgery in Germany. Our source disclosed that Babangida is severely ill.

A friend of the former dictator downplayed the severity of the ailment saying he is "getting better."

SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by segzyj(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Another indictment on Nigeria's healthcare sector; the outcome of years upon years of total negligence. I pray he gets well soon.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by santakris(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Make I no hear am o.
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wishing him speedy recovery!

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Adminisher: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Wishing him speedy recovery!

Don't say that. God is knocking off Nigeria's enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Adminisher:

Don't say that. God is knocking off Nigeria's enemies
so you prefer I wish him death?
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by WINDSOW(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wishing him n his co quick deletion.
†ђξ blood of those who lost their lives during †ђξ political uproar in 1993 A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ beckoning for his soul.
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by achinaboy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
f,,u,,k him and his sickness,,how about those with similer cases that could not afford flying to germany for treament,,,the buthole,,had opportunity to build same standerd of hospital in nigeria when he was a dictator,but chose not to,,,,rest in pieces m,u,da,f u,k,er

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by sademola: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
What goes around comes around. Wish him fast recovery
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Tolexander: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Had he given us a good health sector that time he was the President, probably he wouldn't be rushed to Germany!

His recovery isn't my wish, neither is his death!

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by birdman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: so you prefer I wish him death?

its better that he not recover speedily tongue. The chance that IBB has a hand in some BH factions is very high. So I would rather he be preoccupied with his death, erm I meant health, hopefully till after 2015

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by omolizzy(f): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
I don't trust sahara reporters BT if its tru,I wish him quick recovery
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2014
I DO NOT WISH HIM SPEEDY RECOVEYangry

HE IS ONE OF THE REASÖNS WHY NAIJA IS THE WAY IT IS TODAYsadI CAN NEVER WISH WELL ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT DESTROYED MY COUNTRYembarassed
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2014
dhammyg: I DO NOT WISH HIM SPEEDY RECOVEYangry

HE IS ONE OF THE REASÖNS WHY NAIJA IS THE WAY IT IS TODAYsadI CAN NEVER WISH WELL ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT DESTROYED MY COUNTRYembarassed

Well......
Atleast u said ONE of the peOple.
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by drkay(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2014
May the Lord restore his sound health. IBB is a wicked man but who am I to wish him dead?
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by haryomikun(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2014
birdman:

its better that he not recover speedily tongue. The chance that IBB has a hand in some BH factions is very high. So I would rather he be preoccupied with his death, erm I meant health, hopefully till after 2015
Hahahaahha! Mahn, u wicked o cheesy
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by haryomikun(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Babangida! Die! Die!! Die!!!

Orunmila lo so be

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Like I said earlier:

Anytime one rich man goes abroad for medical check up, the poor alwys posts the news: bla bla bla hospitalized in so so so hospital...

U dey think say as you poor people only dey go hospital only wen almost dead for house after numerous ineffective self-medication, na so rich man too dey do?

Better find a good rumour for your yeye soul..
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by sirjohnson(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
I pray this is true o lipsrsealed
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Melinde: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wish him what he wished Nigerians many years ago
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
May he not die now.

May his death be slow and very painful.

Whatever illness is afflicting him, I beg you illness, take his life slowly and painfully.

Isha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
AH! Pendusky, you will not come and pray for the people destroying your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person!

So the people you pray could not use the same hospital they gave you, but you cry and wail at night for their welfare?

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by pontirock(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dat Fvckta.d, He Don't Care About Him, He Almost Islamized Nigeria After A 'collaboration' Between Him And OIC
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Any update?
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
Any update?
From sources. The say his doing better now
Infact it is believed the Gen left Nigeria for usa and wouldn't be coming back till after the election(unconfirmed)
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by kwanKwasiyya(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Infact it is believed the Gen left Nigeria for usa and would be coming back till after the election(unconfirmed)
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by DidierKing: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
That guy smart die. He is very proactive.

He has gone on asylum in anticipation of a negative 2015 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by sirjohnson(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Should I call this a good news or a bad one?
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
ok.
Are you saying he returned home from Germany and now travelled to the USA to live for 6 months or more?

Or are you saying that he did not go to Germany for medical treatment but went to USA instead for treatment and is not expected back until approx June 2015?
Ibnsultan:
Infact it is believed the Gen left Nigeria for usa and wouldn't be coming back till after the election(unconfirmed)
Re: Breakingnews:ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Hospitalised In Germany by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
ok.
Are you saying he returned home from Germany and now travelled to the USA to live for 6 months or more?

Or are you saying that he did not go to Germany for medical treatment but went to USA instead for treatment and is not expected back until approx June 2015?
source says he traveled to the US before falling sick which made him go to German for treatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio / It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose / Photos Of Plateau State Deputy Governor, His Wife & Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.