Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Letter To Mr Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Mr Governor (816 Views)

The Encounter With Mr Governor / Happy 58th Birthday Celebration To Mr. Governor. Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola. / Mr Governor Where Is Your Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mr Governor by ThimmyWood(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2014
LETTER TO MR GOVERNOR

From a concerned citizen
of Ondo State.

To:

The Executive Governor,
Ondo State.

Dear sir,

LETTER OF DISPLEASURE

It is with utmost dismay and displeasure that I write you this letter, this letter is meant to register my grievances in view of the fact that in the whole of the Southwest, Ondo State remain the only State with no substantial teaching hospital.
One would have expected that you as a medical doctor should be much more concerned about how Ondo State (one of the richest in the southwest) will have a standard teaching hospital that will give to the general public reputable medical personnel.

5 years in office and still counting..............................
When are you going to see it deem fit to establish a teaching hospital in Ondo State?
When are you going to create a college of medicine in AAUA?
When are you going to make public to the whole of the state their very own teaching hospital?
Only time will tell if you want to be judge by your financial prosperity while in office or by your tremendous achievements.

Thanks.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Anonymous.

Dear nairalander,

I have been a nairaland member since late 2013 but I have been a guest on nairaland since 2010.
This is my first time of creating a topic, a serious one at that, I will need the support of you all (including Seun and the mods) on this particular topic to make it hit front page so that the whole world can see to it.
Also, to all concerned citizens of Ondo State, those who are not bias and do not support blindly, I will need your support to make this information go viral all over the internet, internet should be used as a tool to achieve the change we so desire. Journalist in the house can also make it a course of concern.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by ThimmyWood(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Mods, front page things..................................
Abeg, this is not a trivial issue, serious commentator are needed on this topic.
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by 2cato: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Which one is better to build a teaching hospitals that will be under staff and equiped or to all the people go to the existing ones in other states
ThimmyWood: Mods, front page things..................................
Abeg, this is not a trivial issue, serious commentator are needed on this topic.
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by dejt4u(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2014
So there is no teaching hospital in ondo state?? You ppl ar stil dated back to 1970..!

Dnt worry..we will do something about it..we just wnt you to say it before.. Now you will see action..! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by philantoxx(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2014
in case
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by Donfamous(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice. One, this govt are doing little or nothing
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by focus7: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op ur governor do not have time for any bogus project for ur state. As a loyalist of Jonathan ur state can go backward for all Mimiko cares, Jonathan re-election is his priority now, ur teaching hospital funds is donated to TAN long time ago.
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by dejt4u(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
focus7: Op ur governor do not have time for any bogus project for ur state. As a loyalist of Jonathan ur state can go backward for all Mimiko cares, Jonathan re-election is his priority now, ur teaching hospital funds is donated to TAN long time ago.
dis is definitely coming frm a pained political bigot.. Get well soon!
Re: Letter To Mr Governor by christejames(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
God bless you! ...you have my support bro, anything to make our leaders listen to our cry is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fayose Qualified To Have Contested Ekiti Guber Election. ? / Preisdent Jonathan List Out His Achievements Ahead Of 2015 Elections / Beheaded By BH: Tribute To Wing Commander Chimda Hedima 1975 - 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.