Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. (666 Views)

Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by ERCROSS(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2014
I was listening to the radio this morning and that was when i get to know that today is the world peace day.
Thinking about it in my own little way, i Couldn't phantom the importance of celebrating a day such as the world peace day, because there are still wars lingering on in the world, lives are getting lost daily to violence and properties destroyed and vandalised in different part of the world.
All this incidents happening around the world is made easy with the availability of arms, weapons and guns.
Now, thinking about it and looking at it from your own perspective.
What will the world look like if guns, arms and weapon does not exist. ?
Will it have been a curse or a blessing ?
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
It will still be a blessing and a curse I think there would not be unity and fear for the arm forces
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by Rijes: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2014
It is possible if there is notin like moslem

1 Like

Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by bigiyaro(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2014
Na serious curse.
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by ERCROSS(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Rijes: It is possible if there is notin like moslem
Lolz.
grin grin grin
Broz, no let them catch you ooo...
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by khadaffi(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2014
That would be a world dominated and ruled by Lions and beasts. The only reason humans are higher animals is because we use weapons. The use of weapons by humans makes us the most dangerous animal in the planet. In the absent of this, Lions will rule the earth

1 Like

Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by eleojo23: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Guns and armed weapons are not the real problem. It is the tendency in humans to get violent whenever there is any grievance.
Religious indoctrinations supporting violence(directly or indirectly) are not helping at all.

You have to remove the violent nature from man to achieve real peace.
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by Orunto: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
A world without Arms and Ammunitions is very possible on Christ's Standards of Righteousness. That is the New world we all are expecting at the second coming of Christ Jesus. Keep hoping my child and you 'll make it. IJN!
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by JEITO: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Tell that to d swiss, americans and columbians
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by ba7man(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2014
A world without guns??

That means kung-fu, karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, Ninjitsu will be the order of self defence. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by oweniwe(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
^^^ korrekt......!!...
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by ERCROSS(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
ba7man: A world without guns??

That means kung-fu, karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, Ninjitsu will be the order of self defence. cheesy
And juju... for africans..
grin
Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by killercute16(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
A world without weapons,will be ruled by beast and the strong bodied men(especially Africans),which you know the white will never agree to happen.

1 Like

Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by tinkinjow: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some religion ll still stone people to death. Tell me ll you rid the world of stones? grin

1 Like

Re: A World Without Guns And Arms Weapons. by ba7man(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
And juju... for africans..
grin
African science. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road / Bin Laden Son-in-law Sentenced To Life In US / EDO: Oshiomhole Annuls 35-year Mandatory Retirement Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.