Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,314 members, 7,826,247 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. (7755 Views)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
The Honourable Chairman/Chief Executive of the National Drug Law Enforcement (NDLEA),Ahmadu Gaide said a staff of the agency,Ibidayin Godwin attached to the Anambra State command will be prosecuted for alleged aiding and abetting a suspected drug trafficker Adetoye taiwo,for alleged smuggling 3kg of methamphetamine to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The seizure was made at the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) shed by NDLEA operatives.
According to Gaide,the agency will remain transparent in its operations and will spare no one found to be involved in drug trafficking. The indictment of Godwin is in line with our policy of follow-up operation on every arrest and seizure made.

"I have institutionalized the culture of transparency in the NDLEA. Anybody indicted must be thoroughly investigated no matter how highly placed and if found guilty the law will take its course.
No stone must be left unturned in the quest for a drug free society. We must bring every culprit to justice by turning our search light in all directions" he said.

NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport Mr Hamza Umar said more arrests have been made and investigation is ongoing. In his words,"we apprehended Taiwo who is a clearing and forwarding agent with 3kg of methamphetamine meant for export to malaysia. In the process of investigation,he indicted Ibidayin Godwin,an officer, Taiwo Ososanya and Alhaji Fatai Olawale Akera.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Burger01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Source n ko?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by danio24ng(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nice one, highly commendable

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
I never wanted to post this topic but the attitude of the yorubas(not all) on this forum makes one begin to think if the Igbos have hurt them personally but it all boils down to un necessary envy and hate.
This is a tribe where all manner of crime and evil takes place but they pretend it doesn't exist while they roam the internet and newspapers searching for crime committed by an Igbo man. As if evil has boundary.
The yoruba mods now do justice by pushing it to front page.
...And to think that most of these tribalists are old men and women makes one begin to imagine if they have a real life outside nl.
This topic also proves what a young Igbo man caught sometime ago said,that most of them were being blackmailed by NDLEA officials.
Not saying the Igbos aren't tribalistic but go on almost every tribal thread and see that most of the Igbos are putting up a defence.

If it is a crime committed by an Igbo man,it hits more than 5pages but if its a yoruba man it ends up in less than 3pages!

The last time I went to Lagos,I found out that most of the local govt chairmen were illiterates! Ex motor park touts turned nurtw bosses before becoming chairmen while the ones who feel they are literate come on a faceless forum for e-war against the Igbos for no just cause! Envy and jealousy!
tonychristopher,quid,shizzle,odenigbo aroli,aryzgreat na umunnem ndi ozo, bia nu fu ihe ndi ofe neme. Ndiara!

7 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
I saw it online,searched for it on nl but found out that your people have turned a blind eye to it because THEY ARE NOT IGBOS!

www.sunnewsonline

Burger01: Source n ko?

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Burger01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
^^^ I don't think the mods are tribalists as you've painted them. A well investigated and proper post with the right format would get to fp.

Btw, why do these drug guys engage in what that will eventually kill them? I mean this na death sentence if caught in Malaysia. Na wa o.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
This always happen when you pay people meagre salaries yet expect them to go after rich crimimals
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: I never wanted to post this topic but the attitude of the yorubas(not all) on this forum makes one begin to think if the Igbos have hurt them personally but it all boils down to un necessary envy and hate.
This is a tribe where all manner of crime and evil takes place but they pretend it doesn't exist while they roam the internet and newspapers searching for crime committed by an Igbo man. As if evil has boundary.
...And to think that most of these tribalists are old men and women makes one begin to imagine if they have a real life outside nl.
This topic also proves what a young Igbo man caught sometime ago said,that most of them were being blackmailed by NDLEA officials.
Not saying the Igbos aren't tribalistic but go on almost every tribal thread and see that most of the Igbos are putting up a defence.

If it is a crime committed by an Igbo man,it hits more than 5pages but if its a yoruba man it ends up in less than 3pages!
The last time I went to Lagos,I found out that most of the local govt chairmen were illiterates! Ex motor park touts turned nurtw bosses before becoming chairmen while the ones who feel they are literate come on a faceless forum for e-war against the Igbos for no just cause!
tonychristopher,quid,shizzle,odenigbo aroli,aryzgreat na umunnem ndi ozo, bia nu fu ihe ndi ofe neme. Ndiara!
^^ My sister, no mind them. Na their own time dem dey waste.

Notice that the more they beef Igbo people, the more Igbo people move forward.
In Igbo language, they say: "Mba a n'abara agu", "Enweghi ebe eji azu aga"

6 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: I never wanted to post this topic but the attitude of the yorubas(not all) on this forum makes one begin to think if the Igbos have hurt them personally but it all boils down to un necessary envy and hate.

The last time I went to Lagos,I found out that most of the local govt chairmen were illiterates! Ex motor park touts turned nurtw bosses before becoming chairmen while the ones who feel they are literate come on a faceless forum for e-war against the Igbos for no just cause!
lol...its paining you now abi...seems you're very new to nairaland. Have you ever heard of South West, yor0ba, amala politics and all sorts of degrading terms. Ask your fellow ibo people, they are very good, infact the best at inventing such things. If you knew what your brothers do here on this forum, you'll be really ashamed...ignorance is such a bliss

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: lol...its paining you now abi...seems you're very new to nairaland. Have you ever heard of South West, Yoruba, amala politics and all sorts of degrading terms. Ask your fellow ibo people, they are very good, infact the best at inventing such things. If you knew what your brothers do here on this forum, you'll be really ashamed...ignorance is such a bliss
^^ you forgot to add "conehead"

9 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ you forgot to add "conehead"
you see what am saying. One stupid Igbo just qouted me for saying the truth

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: you see what am saying. One stupid Igbo just qouted me for saying the truth
^^ Good
"Conehead" calling someone "stupid Igbo"

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ Good
"Conehead" calling someone "stupid Igbo"

Seems your brain has been cheewed up

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: Seems your brain has been cheewed up
^^ you are just frustrated.
Ma lo sun.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
PEPPYLUV, I CAN SEE THAT YOU WANT TO CRY WITH THE MOOD YOU WROTE YOUR EPISTLE ABOVE THERE.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING..
SOUTH LEAST - HOME OF VICIOUS ACTIVITIES

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:
PEPPYLUV, I CAN SEE THAT YOU WANT TO CRY WITH THE MOOD YOU WROTE YOUR EPISTLE ABOVE THERE.

^^ Why u come dey jealous south-east na?
Abi amala don finish for ogbomosho?

7 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by aryzgreat: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yoloba are criminals and the worst is dat they do crimes but hide it. Check all d ritual dens that have been discorvered this year, yoloba cone headed tiger claw face apes accounted for 90% of the rituals!

Yoloba ppl are terribly evil. Fear them bt dnt run away frm them. They can commit fraud and cover it, dat y they run down many govt agencies!

YOLOBA cone heads!

8 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ Why u come dey jealous south-east na?
Abi amala don finish for ogbomosho?

WETTIN DEY FOR SOUTH LEAST THAT I GO DEY JEALOUS?

SOUTH LEAST - BARREN LAND, LANDLOCKED, EROSION LAND

MAJORITY OF LEASTERNERS ARE NOT LIVING IN SOUTH LEAST. SO NOTHING TO JEALOUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

WETTIN DEY FOR SOUTH LEAST THAT I GO DEY JEALOUS?

SOUTH LEAST - BARREN LAND, LANDLOCKED, EROSION LAND

MAJORITY OF LEASTERNERS ARE NOT LIVING IN SOUTH LEAST. SO NOTHING TO JEALOUS
LOL
I am sure u have just been oscillating between Lagos, Abeokuta and Osogbo all your life.

5 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by BlackPikiN(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: you see what am saying. One stupid Igbo just qouted me for saying the truth

That doesn't make sense.
Oya type ritual killing on google, come back here with the results.

Oponu!

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Cry because you and your father keep molesting your sisters? What's my business with that? Its your tradition!
Old rat I knew you will be here! Food don land cheesy
Now dissect yourself and give your 2inches to the dogs cheesy

5.00GPA:

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
aryzgreat: Yoloba are criminals and the worst is dat they do crimes but hide it. Check all d ritual dens that have been discorvered this year, yoloba cone headed tiger claw face apes accounted for 90% of the rituals!

Yoloba ppl are terribly evil. Fear them bt dnt run away frm them. They can commit fraud and cover it, dat y they run down many govt agencies!

YOLOBA cone heads!

Igbo- OKIJIA JUJU, CLIFFORD ORJI DEY

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
BlackPikiN:

That doesn't make sense.
Oya type ritual killing on google, come back here with the results.

Oponu!

IT'S YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE THAT PUT SUCH DATA ON GOOGLE.

DINDINRIN
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paining me that your rapist useless oba died and seven heads from your useless family had to go with him
Barbarians!
Shameless obas that rape corp members!
Yoruba man can even sleep with a dog since they sleep with their daughters!
useless beasts!!

vicadex07: lol...its paining you now abi...seems you're very new to nairaland. Have you ever heard of South West, yor0ba, amala politics and all sorts of degrading terms. Ask your fellow ibo people, they are very good, infact the best at inventing such things. If you knew what your brothers do here on this forum, you'll be really ashamed...ignorance is such a bliss

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

IT'S YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE THAT PUT SUCH DATA ON GOOGLE.
DINDINRIN
^^ Na wetin Yoruba people dey do na him Google come upload na.
Shuo?

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Cry because you and your father keep molesting your sisters? What's my business with that? Its your tradition!
Old rat I knew you will be here! Food don land cheesy
Now dissect yourself and give your 2inches to the dogs cheesy

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR FATHER KILLED YOUR MOTHER TO MAKE MONEY ?

I WOULD RATHER GAVE MY 2INCHES TO YOU, TO SUCK HARD. I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE SUCKED MORE THAN ONE BEFORE

ODE!!!!
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ Na wetin Yoruba people dey do na him Google come upload na.
Shuo?

CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

GOOGLE WILL ONLY SEARCH/BRING INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES. SUCH INFORMATION ARE BEING PUT IN VARIOUS WEBSITE BY YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE

#IF YORUBA PEOPLE DO THE SAME, GOOGLE WON'T BE ABLE TO HARBOUR IT BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE IS A CRIMINAL TRIBE
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

GOOGLE WILL ONLY SEARCH/BRING INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES. SUCH INFORMATION ARE BEING PUT IN VARIOUS WEBSITE BY YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE

#IF YORUBA PEOPLE DO THE SAME, GOOGLE WON'T BE ABLE TO HARBOUR IT BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE IS A CRIMINAL TRIBE
hahahahaha....omo see frustration abeg.

check out this fine yoruba boy ==>

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Paining me that your rapist useless oba died and seven heads from your useless family had to go with him
Barbarians!
Shameless obas that rape corp members!
Yoruba man can even sleep with a dog since they sleep with their daughters!
useless beasts!!

ARE YOU REAL IBO OR OSU ?

IBO TRIBE IS A PROSTITUTE ,TOUT TRIBE

PROSTITUTE - BIANCA OJUKWU, COSSY
TOUT - CHARLY BOY
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
hahahahaha....omo see frustration abeg.

check out this fine yoruba boy ==>

I DEY KAMPE. YOUR GULLIBLE, FILTHY TRIBE CAN'T GIVE ME FRUSTRATION OR PAIN.

#YOUR TRIBE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVE TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

ARE YOU REAL IBO OR OSU ?

IBO TRIBE IS A PROSTITUTE ,TOUT TRIBE

PROSTITUTE - BIANCA OJUKWU, COSSY
TOUT - CHARLY BOY
Yoruba groups:
1) Omo ota
2) Omo onile
3) Gbomo gbomo
4) Jaguda
5) Area boy
6) Area father
7) Kura
8,) Agbero
9) Awori
10) OPC
11) etc

Which one do you belong to?

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

I DEY KAMPE. YOUR GULLIBLE, FILTHY TRIBE CAN'T GIVE ME FRUSTRATION OR PAIN.

#YOUR TRIBE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVE TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA
^^

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) / DPO's Son Arrested With Stolen Generator / Adeyemi Ikuforiji & Oyebode To Be Re-Arraigned By EFCC For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.