Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (4870 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. / Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2008
The truth is usually bitter.

The North is so Backward, its Unbelievable

Its even more alarming, that many do not want to step outside

the comfort of their Ignorance.

Im surprised about this drug case, but i guess the Idle mind is the ,,,,,,,,,,,, undecided
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
usman u are needed hereooo

we like am that way
hahha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by tpia: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine:

The truth is usually bitter.

The North is so Backward, its Unbelievable

Its even more alarming, that many do not want to step outside

the comfort of their Ignorance.

I'm surprised about this drug case, but i guess the Idle mind is the ,,,,,,,,,,,, undecided

We still gotta say the truth no matter whom it will hurt. The North is like Golgotha and the effect of their backwardness is really hitting the south so much that you pray and wish they will wake up someday and mumuishly break away from Nigeria with their liability. It's a pity that some people here are trying so hard to cover my mouth about the North but the truth must be told. They'd prefer to take it out on the messenger than look at themselves and seek help.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
haha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
Rotflmao @ Baby's pic.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 4:45am On Nov 07, 2008
deepzone is such a loose cannon these days. smh.

Like I said before, the northerners need to hunt her down and ask her exactly what her beef is with them.

So far, she seems to be waging a jihad against :

1. Igbo women (not Igbo men)

2. Hausas in general (still waiting for her to reveal which gender she's got the hots for Undecided)

3. non-Osun Yorubas (more covert though)

4. She's trying to get on the Binis case, but is hampered by lack of information and material.

loose cannon is actually such a compliment. There are 1000 more ways to accurately describe her.
Claims people make to get media attention undecided. Erelu shall know the truth because only the truth shall set her free. I have criticized Yoruba men, Osun women and Igbo men here so many times as long as am saying the truth. Not all those that call me father, father will enter the kingdom of God meaning that all these Hausa/igbo lovers here may not love Hausa and Igbo after all and Erelu may be a better lover and friend.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by tpia: 5:04am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

please get help.

you need it badly. undecided

LMFAO  grin .
She really needs it.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by citizenY(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2008
@NORTHERN BASHERS

WHAT/WHICH SCHO0L OR LEVEL OF EDUCATION HAVE YOU ATTAINED THAT HAS NOT BEEN ATTENDED BY NORTHERNERS, INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY.? WHAT LEVEL OF PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT HAVE YOU REACHED OR WHAT CRAFT ARE YOU INVOLVED IN THAT NORTHERNERS CANNOT DO?

SOCIAL PROBLEMS ARE PART AND PARCEL OF ANY DYNAMIC SOCIETY. tHEY ARE SOLVED AND REPLACED BY OTHER MORE DAUNTING CHALLENGES.

EVERY CITIZEN IS AT A POINT EITHER AN ASSET OR A LIABILITY TO HIS SOCIETY.

INCURABLE PESSIMISTS AND PEOPLE WHO SEE NO GOOD IN OTHERS ARE PERMANENT LIABILITIES TO THEIR SOCIETIES.
THEY ARE FOREVER LOOKING AT THE DARK SIDE OF LIFE AND THE PROGRESS OF OTHERS IS SEEN AS A DEFICIT ON THEIR WARPED/ DIABOLICAL EGOS.

WHAT EVEN AMAZES ME IS THAT ANYTIME THEY INTRODUCE A THREAD, THEY END UP INSULTING EACH OTHER AND THE NORTHERNER BECOMES THE SPECTATOR .

WHAT A LIFE!!!!
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
Stop shouting already.

Whats wrong in addressing issues head on.

Im tired of Nairaland, because someone cant post something

without people screaming haters, bashers, this and that

calling names, calling things irrelevant to the topic.

It is a Well known fact that the North is more backward than any other portion of Nigeria, sad but true.

i dont have to narrate my experiences, but a fact is a fact.

shouting here wont change anything
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by MCUsman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2008
Gamine:

It is a Well known fact that the North is more backward than any other portion of Nigeria, sad but true.

This observation and analysis and the continuous backward crap is shallow to the point of being insulting. As a NorthernerI hate it when when southerners try to pin their pop psychology on us.

If the North is backward, then what prevent the South to be super forward? What is backwards about the North? The only indices so contrasting different between the North & the South is the level of Education. Infrastructural development in the North is relatively better than what is obtainable in the south.

We're not guinea pigs in your laboratories. Sick
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
Stop shouting already.

Whats wrong in addressing issues head on.

I'm tired of Nairaland, because someone can't post something

without people screaming haters, bashers, this and that

calling names, calling things irrelevant to the topic.

i don't have to narrate my experiences, but a fact is a fact.

shouting here wont change anything

It's like we are genetically programmed to fail from the beginning. How people attack an effort to help us out is beyond me. as far as am concerned, we want all the sweet juicy gists about us so that we continue to feel fine in our misery.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
Infrastructural development in the North is relatively better than what is obtainable in the south.

hmmmmm
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
@McUsman

Like i said to the person before you,

Shouting will not send a genie to the North to change what is,

Every area has troubles,still the North is more backward.

Education, yes, isnt that the foundation?

Which Infrastructure? lol

Broken roads and mud houses? ok.

lol@smiley, grin
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by JJYOU: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2008
MC Usman:

This observation and analysis and the continuous backward crap is shallow to the point of being insulting. As a NorthernerI hate it when when southerners try to pin their pop psychology on us.

If the North is backward, then what prevent the South to be super forward? What is backwards about the North? The only indices so contrasting different between the North & the South is the level of Education. Infrastructural development in the North is relatively better than what is obtainable in the south.

We're not guinea pigs in your laboratories. Sick

aboki usman, u don finish your humanitarian or women services for liberia? how u get time take see this?
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
Welcome to Northern Nigeria

Where mud homes and bad road reign supreme. Telephone and Energy Infrastructure. . .  What’s that?  Don allah, ina roko ki, Bring me my candle and lantern, I wanna read my ABC book. . . upside down.

All we do is and get off our behinds.

Oh yeah!!
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
Rotflmao. grin grin

Its not that bad na cheesy
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
Gamine:

Rotflmao. grin grin

Its not that bad na cheesy

LOL, abi what else can I use to defend if it's not to accept this perception of us? grin

DeepZone:

shocked shocked
I swear you are freaking me out with this your new jejely personality!

Who are you and what have you done with the Nazi General?

Tell me! Tell me now!!! angry angry
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
Na, you dont have to be defensive grin

we recognise the Norths beauty, elegance, culture and heritage

But we shouldnt turn our eyes away from what is prevalent.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
Na, you don't have to be defensive Grin

But we shouldnt turn our eyes away from what is prevalent

shocked shocked YES WE CAN'T shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by MCUsman(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2008
Gamine:

Na, you don't have to be defensive grin

But we shouldnt turn our eyes away from what is prevalent.

But then do not pretend everything is alright down south.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2008
McUsman,

It is well with you, Typical Nairalander.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2008
Okay, there is no way for me to say this without coming off defensive but MC Usman is quite right. We can’t cherry pick whose issues we should focus on. We all have issues that are prevalent. . . .North, South, East, Southeast, Northsouth, Southnorth, southeastnorth . . . . all of us and these issues affect Nigeria one way or the other and to carry on like it’s one particular part or tribe in Nigeria are the ones making Nigeria bad, is very myopic.

The above of course is based on the slight chance this thread is really about “helping”, that is its focus is to educate and not disparage.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
Yeah, We cant Cherry pick

But please, this thread is about the North

and some issues wrong with it.

We can’t cherry pick whose issues we should focus on. We all have issues that are prevalent. . . .North, South, East, Southeast, Northsouth, Southnorth, southeastnorth . . . . all of us and these issues affect Nigeria one way or the other and to carry on like it’s one particular part or tribe in Nigeria are the ones making Nigeria bad, is very myopic.

And you are saying things that were never implied here, abi can you quote anyone??

undecided undecided

Amazing.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2008
usman

u need to get that helicopter down to north. we need to see north malam sniffin that odour ha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gamine(f): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol

wetin be your own na.

people get testy too easily
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
gamine

i know why u said that ha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2008
Testy? Lol, you should know by now I am not fazed by these things. If this was a thread about Igbo, Yorubas, Ibibio, Anyimas . . . I'll still make the same statement because this one up manship going on amongst tribes is beyond ridiculous.  undecided

Gamine:

And you are saying things that were never implied here, abi can you quote anyone??

undecided undecided
Don't get this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / David Fuller, U.K. Morgue Worker Murdered Two Ladies And Raped 100 Dead Bodies / See What Fulani Turn My Farm To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.