Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I (1511 Views)

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / The World According To Americans / Nigeria's Military Positions At 36th In The World According To Global Firepower. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by olajide21: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
According to the annual survey by the Berlin-based organization Transparency International, Somalia, North Korea, and Afghanistan are perceived to be the most corrupt, Finland, Denmark, and New Zealand are perceived to be the world's least corrupt countries. For a list of the least corrupt nations, see World's Least Corrupt Countries. The index defines corruption as the abuse of public office for private gain and measures the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among a country's public officials and politicians. It is a composite index, drawing on 13 different expert and business surveys. The scores range from 100 (squeaky clean) to zero (highly corrupt). A score of 50 is the number Transparency International considers the borderline figure distinguishing countries that do and do not have a serious corruption problem. In the 2013 survey, two-thirds of countries scored below 50.

Read more: The World's Most Corrupt Nations, 2013 | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html#ixzz3E3mbMjfK

1. Somalia 8
2. North Korea 8
3. Afghanistan 8
4. Sudan 11
5. South Sudan 14
6. Libya 15
7. Iraq 16
8. Uzbekistan 17
Turkmenistan 17
Syria 17
11. Yemen 18
12. Haiti 19
Guinea Bissau 19
Equatorial Guinea 19
15. Chad 19
16. Venezuela 19
17. Eritrea 20
Cambodia 20

Read more: The World's Most Corrupt Nations, 2013 | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html#ixzz3E3miRqqr

We could make it to the exclusive list of Most Corrupt nations on Earth..... With the wanton corruption and embezzlement of public funds, Naija still did not make it to that list, that simply means those countries on that list are NO GO AREAS FOR BUSINESS!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Even though Jonathan said stealing in not corruption, I wonder why Nigeria is not on the list. Or I didn't see it. Naija no dey carry last.
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by godofwar666(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
@op is like you made a mistake you forgot to add nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Godfullsam(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
There are only two corrupt countries in the world.
Nigeria and the rest lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Mykel4God(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
We don hear
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by boix(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am amazed whenever the most corrupt countries are mentioned Nigeria is never there that means those country have nothing good to write about. This my Nigeria wey I dey see so!
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
olajide21: According to the annual survey by the Berlin-based organization Transparency International, Somalia, North Korea, and Afghanistan are perceived to be the most corrupt, Finland, Denmark, and New Zealand are perceived to be the world's least corrupt countries. For a list of the least corrupt nations, see World's Least Corrupt Countries. The index defines corruption as the abuse of public office for private gain and measures the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among a country's public officials and politicians. It is a composite index, drawing on 13 different expert and business surveys. The scores range from 100 (squeaky clean) to zero (highly corrupt). A score of 50 is the number Transparency International considers the borderline figure distinguishing countries that do and do not have a serious corruption problem. In the 2013 survey, two-thirds of countries scored below 50.

Read more: The World's Most Corrupt Nations, 2013 | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html#ixzz3E3mbMjfK

1. Somalia 8
2. North Korea 8
3. Afghanistan 8
4. Sudan 11
5. South Sudan 14
6. Libya 15
7. Iraq 16
8. Uzbekistan 17
Turkmenistan 17
Syria 17
11. Yemen 18
12. Haiti 19
Guinea Bissau 19
Equatorial Guinea 19
15. Chad 19
16. Venezuela 19
17. Eritrea 20
Cambodia 20

Read more: The World's Most Corrupt Nations, 2013 | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html#ixzz3E3miRqqr

We could make it to the exclusive list of Most Corrupt nations on Earth..... With the wanton corruption and embezzlement of public funds, Naija still did not make it to that list, that simply means those countries on that list are NO GO AREAS FOR BUSINESS!!!
Except for Venezuela (which isn't that much stable itself), most of the countries on that list are ravaged by one conflict or the other.
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by lilprinze: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
so their are even countries that are more corrupt than Nigeria sef shocked
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why is Russia not there?
Which kind of list is this?
Why don't I agree Venezuela should be there
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by darkroses(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Naija is not in d list that means transparency international is very corrupt.

They are bribe able

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by seankafor(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
godofwar666: @op is like you made a mistake you forgot to add nigeria
take a look at urself and tell me u r better than those u re pointing fingers as corrupt.
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by sirjohnson(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
If 9ja is not on that list then idonbelivit
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some people just like to hear ngative news about Nigeria. They tend to be disapointed if Nigeria is on the positive side. I Love My Nigeria. Proudly Nigerian.
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Alexcollins(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin
darkroses: Naija is not in d list that means transparency international is very corrupt.

They are bribe able
grin
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Alexcollins(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
darkroses: Naija is not in d list that means transparency international is very corrupt.

They are bribe able
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by Omololu007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am really shock,nig is not on d list above.
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by gebest: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
FAKE LEAST, IT IS INCOMPLET WITHOUT THE GIANT OF AFRICA "NIGERIA"
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by ojimbo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
its unfortunate that most of them have not been to nigeria. Even our wild and domestic animals here in Nigeria are corrupt, beggers at the road side are corrupt, fake drugs every where, our beverages are 100 percent chemicals yet u will see where it is written 100% fruit juice at the pack. We even corrupt the road construction companies, infant let me stop here for now
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by valmunich(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
I thought the T.I there was referring to the American rapper. angry So why is Nigeria missing
Re: List Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To T.I by richeso: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=30pt]Corrupt as in what? bad government or bad life?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Dismisses Ceasefire Claims In New Video … / APC Presidential Convention!! Ex Gov Fayemi Heads Committee / 7 Reasons Why Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best VP For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.