Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration (622 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) / EXPOSED: How Dangote's Staff, Sunday Esan Lavishes Dollars On Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration by Imo2015: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
As an indigene of Imo state, i came into town today to notice that rochas shut down Imo state for his birthday party. My parents told me how he mapped out millions belonging to the state for his needless celebration of his birthday. Now I tuned to NTA, he is already there life.

My question is, why will this man use our money for his birthday celebration? Did we elect him in 2011 for him to be celebrating his birthday every year? Look around the whole state there is little or no government presence. the roads are horrible, the ones he started has been abandoned. Just like Ohakim said last week, Imo state has been taken 50years backward.

VOTE IHEDIOHA FOR A BETTER IMO STATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration by Fashola4thSon: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Horrible rochas. All he knows how to do is "putting" APC throughout ima state

1 Like

Re: Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration by Imo2015: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
our gov hijacked nta and ait just to waste our money. we shall boot him out next year.
Re: Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration by perry2020(f): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Imo2015: As an indigene of Imo state, i came into town today to notice that rochas shut down Imo state for his birthday party. My parents told me how he mapped out millions belonging to the state for his needless celebration of his birthday. Now I tuned to NTA, he is already there life.

My question is, why will this man use our money for his birthday celebration? Did we elect him in 2011 for him to be celebrating his birthday every year? Look around the whole state there is little or no government presence. the roads are horrible, the ones he started has been abandoned. Just like Ohakim said last week, Imo state has been taken 50years backward.

VOTE IHEDIOHA FOR A BETTER IMO STATE.
Even before he became your governor he had ez money and rated even richer than some states,abeg give the guy some space at least ez working hard and nt just chopping the money alone.f ur der u would do worse.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Lavishes Our Money On His Birthday Celebration by chimerase2: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihediohnma is good
Best among the best

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Tricyclist Vs Fashola In Ogba Axis / Uproar In Senate Over $1bn Insurgency Loan Request & $9.3bn Scandal / Fayemi Declare Curfew In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.