Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? (3481 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by kreamidiva(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jerryolumide: lol the nigga is looking for free kitten

He should check the next door.. cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

He should check the next door.. cheesy

I support this
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by onila(f): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: If i start listing things my parents told me outta anger that pained me, i will close the thread. Sometimes i wish i can flog them when they say such things, but it's a taboo. Well, why the fur? It's out of anger, no one was born to be sweet every sec.

mention few if u can

we wanna know what our parents can say to their children out of anger
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
onila:

mention few if u can

we wanna know what our parents can say to their children out of anger
they once compare me with other people's children and told me i'm good for nothing. It pains badly you know? When all you do is to make them happy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by onila(f): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: they once compare me with other people's children and told me i'm good for nothing. It pains badly you know? When all you do is to make them happy.

it common for most parents to compare their children to others

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
onila:

it common for most parents to compare their parents to others
it's common yeah, but something happened that day, the made them say some words, every bad words to me. I can't tell you here, but it's been long. And whenever i remember that incident, it makes me angry. Well, nothing much though. It's one of those things.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Rosarie(f): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
cnt rembr any.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by onila(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rosarie: cnt rembr any.
pple usually remember the hurtful things pple tell them

that means yr parents didnt rain insults on you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pamcode(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: Go and marry
i have someone dat can marry u
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 23, 2014
I was having serious cramps that lasted almost a day and when mumsy got tired of pampering me to stop crying, she said I had done a DC shocked shocked the cramps seized immediately embarassed and then I felt really bad and disappointed as to why mumsy would say such. I retired to my room and refused talking to anyone throughout the night

she later apologized with this special treat and bought me this piece of necklace that I still wear till today on special occasions. That was 3years ago and I was in my late 10s. Mamas dem sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Truckpusher(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2014
My Dad once told me that if I didn't stop playing football and face my studies that he is personally going to make sure that I repair bicycles by the road side or worse still become a palm wine tapper. grin grin

Some parents are simply funny. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by nickz(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2014
grin my mum sometimes makes this nasty comments in ibo that I ain't her favorite child....boo who??!!!!
I told her straight up 'I've seen better mothers'
Tho she apologized those words just ring in my head everytime she calls me for mum to child chit chat
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by nickz(m): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Truckpusher: My Dad once told me that if I didn't stop playing football and face my studies that he is personally going to make sure that I repair bicycles by the road side or worse still become a palm wine tapper. grin grin

Some parents are simply funny. grin
lmaocheesy
My dad also used this "I'll take you to the village to cut palm kernel"
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 4:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Tashamania: I was having serious cramps that lasted almost a day and when mumsy got tired of pampering me to stop crying, she said I had done a DC shocked shocked the cramps seized immediately embarassed and then I felt really bad and disappointed as to why mumsy would say such. I retired to my room and refused talking to anyone throughout the night

she later apologized with this special treat and bought me this piece of necklace that I still wear till today on special occasions. That was 3years ago and I was in my late 10s. Mamas dem sef cheesy
pele
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by FKBZ: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm,my mama is anoda story
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by kheart(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Haywhymido: Sincerely, i cant remember any. I dont take people's word seriously esp. when u r mad at me dat works till date. Whenever i sensed dey r mad at me, i simply use style walk out

Same here, i easily forget bad days. Sometimes i try hard to remember som of the awful things my parents said to me bt i cant still remember any which is gud though.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pamcode(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Tashamania: I was having serious cramps that lasted almost a day and when mumsy got tired of pampering me to stop crying, she said I had done a DC shocked shocked the cramps seized immediately embarassed and then I felt really bad and disappointed as to why mumsy would say such. I retired to my room and refused talking to anyone throughout the night

what dc if i may ask
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pamcode(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2014
well mine happened afta i failed pume and my mum called me ika that is wicked person it wuz so painful man
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
pamcode: i have someone dat can marry u
I am happily married ooo
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: this one still dey good nah... @least nor be go and die..... grin

Mum once saw me JUST greeting a passing by gurl on our house frontage, was in SS3 den dough... She said in yoruba ""Iwo naa ti n le obinrin kiri abi? Waa de je K'eshu baye re je".... '''You are now pursuing gurls all-about right? Nd u will allow satan to destroy you"".... I felt so bad cus I never knew wht da hell she's talking abt...
grin
Dayjhihannon01: this one still dey good nah... @least nor be go and die..... grin

Mum once saw me JUST greeting a passing by ogurl on our house frontage, was in SS3 den dough... She said in yoruba ""Iwo naa ti n le obinrin kiri abi? Waa de je K'eshu baye re je".... '''You are now pursuing gurls all-about right? Nd u will allow satan to destroy you"".... I felt so bad cus I never knew wht da hell she's talking abt...
our parent sometimes they are funny
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2014
sseunth: good for u
yea good for me thanks anyway
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pamcode(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I am happily married ooo
is dat so well i would find anoda person for my uncle thencheesywink
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: ;Dour parent sometimes they are funny
I tell yah.... grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: yea good for me thanks anyway
u wlc
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
pamcode: what dc if i may ask

stands for dilation and curettage. It is a minor surgery that involves dilating the cervix and using a tube to remove most especially the fetal tissue in the uterus. In other words, abortion smiley
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Daresh(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
I dont even want to talk about it.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by clemz85(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
lepasharon: I wish I never had you

Now U gan tell me how share this post wimme,
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by rightflank: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
lepasharon: I wish I never had you

Oh! My. Your mum said that I guess.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pamcode(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tashamania:

stands for dilation and curettage. It is a minor surgery that involves dilating the cervix and using a tube to remove most especially the fetal tissue in the uterus. In other words, abortion smiley
i thought as much but are u a medical std u know not many pple would use dat vocabulary u used dere

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by 5minsmadness: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
You are the reason I am in this mess.(talking about her marriage)

It hurt so bad. It would have been better if she flogged me instead of blaming me for her predicament. She later came back and sat beside me in my room and apologised. Said I shouldn't forget that I was her best friend and confidant. I must have been 15 at the time.

Forgiven. Not so easily forgotten though.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by lepasharon(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
5minsmadness: You are the reason I am in this mess.(talking about her marriage)

It hurt so bad. It would have been better if she flogged me instead of blaming me for her predicament. She later came back and sat beside me in my room and apologised. Said I shouldn't forget that I was her best friend and confidant. I must have been 15 at the time.

Forgiven. Not so easily forgotten though.

How was it your fault that her marriage was messed up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are Married People Coping In Nigeria? / Should She Leave ? / Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.