Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? (9712 Views)

Liquid Detergent Soap / What Detergent Is Good For Washing Machine / What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Over the years, Nigerians have seen and used a variety of detergents as Omo, Klein, Ariel, Sunlight, Waw, Elephant, Miss Bimbo, etc.
Which of the above is the best among others? Give your reasons too .
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Maggi
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ariel
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
phantonce: Maggi
grin
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
ammyluv2002: Ariel
Reasons?
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by parzdor(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
omo
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by 1960chic(f): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ariel
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Jennydoris(f): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
phantonce: Maggi

You get eye problem or is there a detergent called maggi? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Jennydoris(f): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ariel is good but I think WAW and ZIP is the best. The two has a sweet fragrance too. It's also affordable.
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by adet991(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
omo
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Lindx93(f): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Klin detergent.....It removes stains so easily....just soak for a few minutes b4 washing. I've tried other detergents including Ariel and I must tell that Klin does it for me. Even the klin bar soap works like magic for me as well in fighting tough stains. Though it's recommended u use that after soaking with the klin detergent for best results. Lastly in addition both the detergent and the bar soap have very beautiful fragrances and are equally much affordable too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by nanauju(f): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2014
I'd take Ariel...it's washes well. Then I'd take Zip for washing white clothes...yea...it whitens like magic

1 Like

Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by joeybankz: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Analysis Of Unbranded Powdered Detergent

This research work was carried out with the aim of comparing unbranded powdered detergents with branded powdered detergents. Cold process was used for the production of the unbranded powdered detergent by adding the base to distilled water for fermentation to take place, followed by addition of sulphonic acid, the pH was determined using pH paper. To the acid slurry was added other additives like sodium tripolyphosphate with constant stirring. Laboratory tests were carried on the unbranded powdered detergent together with four samples of branded powdered detergents which includes ariel klin, bimbo and sunlight.
http://www.prestarticles.com/analysis-of-unbranded-powdered-detergent/
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by queenfav(f): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2016
sunlight
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Ariel
U nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by scofield2016: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
ABOUT EXCEL DETERGENT

Excel is a leading household cleaning product brand from the House of Daraju. Our aim is to give a superior product, with superior quality, at the best price. Excel understands the needs of people nowadays and believes that smiling is the main ingredient for happiness. Brighter colors create wider smiles, thus as a product it not only maintains the colors of clothes but also makes them sparkle brightly in order to extend smiles and create more happiness.

The signature product of the brand is Excel Deep Cleaning Detergent. While it is a deep cleaning detergent which is hard on stains, it is simultaneously very soft on fabrics. It can be used with white and colored clothes. This product is also safe for use in washing-machines provided smaller quantities of the product are used per wash

Because Clothes Also Breathe, Excel Detergent has been developed with an oxy-rich formula that allows for the removal of the toughest stains from all fabrics. Excel Detergent makes white clothes whiter and coloured clothes brighter. It has a long lasting fresh floral scent which makes the person wearing the clothes feel and stay fresh all day long. Excel Detergent also has been formulated to be eco-friendly and requires less water even though it provides a more powerful wash because Daraju cares for the environment and so do our products.

About Excel Detergent : https://exceldetergent.ng/pages/about-us/

Official Website of Excel Detergent : https://exceldetergent.ng/

159/161 Ladipo Street Mushin, Lagos
Re: Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? by Guest2008: 3:22pm On Feb 20
It's either So Klin or Viva for me

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trends On Dobby's Fashion World. / Great Tips On Making Those Nails Glow! / Girls That Dress Like Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.