Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? (4225 Views)

Which Detergent In Nigeria Is The Best So Far? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / What Kind Of Braids Are These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by VENUSS(f): 12:15pm On May 30, 2012
hi people! i have been wondering for a long time now, the type of soap/detergent i should use while washing with a washing machine.
over the years i have been using omo, klin etc. some of our clothes have colors that washes off- so we need i mild soap so that our cloths can last longer.
before we got a washing machine i use a bar soap for clothes that need to be washed gently, but i dont no if putting the bar inside the wash machine would do. please tell me the kinds of soap that will be mild on my cloths and that i can also use in a machine. so my clothes wont fade off fast oooo cos thinga are hard . tanks you all.
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by ayobase(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2012
VENUSS: hi people! i have been wondering for a long time now, the type of soap/detergent i should use while washing with a washing machine.
over the years i have been using omo, klin etc. some of our clothes have colors that washes off- so we need i mild soap so that our cloths can last longer.
before we got a washing machine i use a bar soap for clothes that need to be washed gently, but i dont no if putting the bar inside the wash machine would do. please tell me the kinds of soap that will be mild on my cloths and that i can also use in a machine. so my clothes wont fade off fast oooo cos thinga are hard . tanks you all.

Change ur topic if u want response!
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by ayobase(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2012
I use airel/B-29 though!
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by OmoKhary(f): 8:42am On May 31, 2012
I use airel and sunlight
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by sandiyke(f): 11:50am On May 31, 2012
I use aeriel nd Bubble.
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by brownusagirl(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tide/gain is the best
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by joeybankz: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Concept of detergent- Detergent is a surfactant or mixtures of surfactants with cleaning properties in dilute solution. It can equally be seen as mixtures of chemical compounds including alkylbenzene sulphonates which are similar to soap but are less affected by hard water. In most household context, the term detergent refers to laundary detergent or hand soap or other types of cleaning agents

http://www.prestarticles.com/formulation-of-branded-powdered-detergent-in-nigeria/
Re: What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? by Philoblity: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pls what kind of soaps can a laundry personnel use for cleaning clothes

(1) (Reply)

20 Beautiful Beaded Cornrows Braids For Little Girls. (photos) / Indian Wears And Jewelleries / Strictly Turkey Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.