Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Don't Blame Gen. Adekunle For Deaths In The Nigerian Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Gen. Adekunle For Deaths In The Nigerian Civil War (512 Views)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Brig. Gen. Adekunle During The Nigerian Civil War. / Tinubu Mourns Gen Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame Gen. Adekunle For Deaths In The Nigerian Civil War by Betboss(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
I Rise In Defense Of The Black Scorpion By Dr. Wumi Akintide

The Speaker of the Nigerian
Parliament recently ordered a
minute silence on the floor of the
Parliament in honor of late Brigadier
General Benjamin Adekunle the Black
Scorpion.

Majority of members deferred to the
Speaker but a sizable number of Igbo
honorable members simply refused to
observe the one minute silence in honor
the Yoruba General because they
condemn the role he played in the
Biafran war as the pioneer commandant
of the Third Marine Commando, the best
fighting machine in the entire war.
I thought that was very rude of those
members and I thought a few of their
Yoruba colleagues and other members
from other states of Nigeria including
those of the South/South should have
risen in defense of the general who was
one of the heroes of the Biafran War if the
truth must be told.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/22/i-rise-defense-black-scorpion-dr-wumi-akintide
Re: Don't Blame Gen. Adekunle For Deaths In The Nigerian Civil War by Betboss(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Shun tribalism and Nigeria will be greater...
Re: Don't Blame Gen. Adekunle For Deaths In The Nigerian Civil War by ebankole1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
I hail ooo
Good to be back again...Aka Ebankole1,ekun oko y1bo

All hail Omerta(m) etc

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Receives UN Commendation For Containing Ebola / EFCC Vows To Appeal The Acquital Of Ikuforiji. / Mr. President Should Provide Leadership And Protect The Judiciary - BUKOLASARAKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.