Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Emma Watson Experienced Discrimination At The Age Of 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emma Watson Experienced Discrimination At The Age Of 8 (870 Views)

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! / My Rejoinder To UNILAG Student Alledging Discrimination At Benbruce@60 / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Watson Experienced Discrimination At The Age Of 8 by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Emma Watson experienced discrimination at the Age Of 8 - See more at: http://lumdys..com/#sthash.5P7shhLs.dpuf

Re: Emma Watson Experienced Discrimination At The Age Of 8 by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Emma Watson Experienced Discrimination At The Age Of 8 by echobee(f): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2014
optimumprimus: what does this have to do with politics ? I don't like how you guys behave at all . I feel like shooting you on your foam stuffed skull.
shocked shocked shocked uncle take it easy. No vex ooooo,i just dey ask,u no dey sleep ni? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Blood Is Green!!! / Obama : The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To Africa / Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.