Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ (1689 Views)

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2014
CIG SMOKERS ONLY!

This is not my first time of flying but this recent one got me real bad...lol...Usually before I fly, I do smoke very well outside the airport before boarding but this time I was late for my flight and in much haste to make the boarding time, so I didnt have time to smoke at all as I rushed in to board. The journey was a 12hr flight from houston to lagos, I finally made the time and went inside the plane without smoking, and then just after the meal, the cravings began!....I was sweating inside A.C, as I needed to step down real bad!... grin...I was so nervous and unsettled throughout the journey and believe me the 12hr flight was like 12days in my eye as I checked the map every 30 seconds LOL... grin
Anyways, the plane landed on the 12th day and I dashed out to smoke lol and felt better...Pls SMOKERS share your experiences on how you manage to survive long hour flights without smoking... undecided

PLS IF YOU DONT SMOKE NO NEED TO COMMENT....YOUR ADVISE AND INSULTS GOES NO WHERE!.... undecided

Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by echobee(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Afi iluvweed naa angry
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
this is why u need e-cigs just in case undecided
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
echobee: Afi iluvweed naa angry

kiss
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by echobee(f): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
iluvweed:
undecided

kiss
Werrin?
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: this is why u need e-cigs just in case undecided

I fear the e-cigarettes will set off the lav smoke detectors... shocked
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2014
echobee:
Werrin?

Do you smoke? are you 18+ ? If so why did you comment...... tongue

You want to be first to comment incase it Hits front page...... grin

caught RED HANDED.......... tongue
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by jairusben(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2014
u need deliverance
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
iluvweed:

I fear the e-cigarettes will set off the lav smoke detectors... shocked
no it shouldn't... what does the other sign in ur pic say
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: no it shouldn't... what does the other sign in ur pic say

seat belt sign
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: u need deliverance

Really... shocked

I think you need it more because am sure you can read well...You just wanna make a fool outta yourself!.......... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2014
iluvweed:

seat belt sign
lol..i guess my head was so into the weed...but u definitely can use your e-lite aboard...only that all the other kits must be stored away in your main baggage..not hand..
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Isk(f): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Next time, you should probably ask for a sedative. That should keep you till you land.
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by jairusben(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
iluvweed:

Really... shocked

I think you need it more because am sure you can read well...You just wanna make a fool outta yourself!.......... tongue
dont even know wot ur saying..dono y am even stooping so low to reply u.
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by justi4jesu(f): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Smokers are liable to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Okontami: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys , once you are inside that plane, just accept your fate, there is nothing you can do than just getting angry and hoping that the clock will run down fast.

What about non smoking rooms? Thats the worst that can happen to you. You cant smoke in the room you have paid for??
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: dont even know wot ur saying..dono y am even stooping so low to reply u.

Stooping low because my moniker says Iluvweed I guess.... grin

Yes! I get that always but dont judge the book by its cover!.... wink

you clearly read my post "PLS IF YOU DONT SMOKE NO NEED TO COMMENT....YOUR ADVISE AND INSULTS GOES NO WHERE!...."

So why waste your time here? Is that how you respond to all posts without reading what it says?
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
justi4jesu: Smokers are liable to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Die young, and same applies to NON SMOKERS!....We all die one day!

I wish you 2000yrs in life!...So your great grand kids can pack your shit daily.... grin
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okontami: Guys , once you are inside that plane, just accept your fate, there is nothing you can do than just getting angry and hoping that the clock will run down fast.

What about non smoking rooms? Thats the worst that can happen to you. You cant smoke in the room you have paid for??

I get to pay fines for smoking in hotel rooms ALWAYS!.... grin

Am used to that already since its just a fine and not arrest.... grin
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Isk: Next time, you should probably ask for a sedative. That should keep you till you land.

grin grin grin

I think Anesthesia would be better.... tongue
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2014
iluvweed:

I get to pay fines for smoking in hotel rooms ALWAYS!.... grin

Am used to that already since its just a fine and not arrest.... grin

No it is not fair on the next person who uses that room because they will inhale your second hand smoke. You need to please pity those who choose to smoke and refrain from smoking in hotel rooms. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by iluvweed(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2014
honey86:
No it is not fair on the next person who uses that room because they will inhale your second hand smoke. You need to please pity those who choose to smoke and refrain from smoking in hotel rooms. Thank you

But what concerns me with the next person thats gonna use the room ...at least i was charged and i believe the money i paid would be used to purify the air in the room.... grin
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by tellwisdom: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
iluvweed:

Die young, and same applies to NON SMOKERS!....We all die one day!

[b]
I wish you 2000yrs in life!...So your great grand kids can pack your shit dail[/b]y.... grin

grin grin
Re: Smoking On Airplanes (CIG SMOKERS ONLY) 18+ by asumo12: 5:22pm On May 04, 2016
420!

iluvweed:
CIG SMOKERS ONLY!

This is not my first time of flying but this recent one got me real bad...lol...Usually before I fly, I do smoke very well outside the airport before boarding but this time I was late for my flight and in much haste to make the boarding time, so I didnt have time to smoke at all as I rushed in to board. The journey was a 12hr flight from houston to lagos, I finally made the time and went inside the plane without smoking, and then just after the meal, the cravings began!....I was sweating inside A.C, as I needed to step down real bad!... grin...I was so nervous and unsettled throughout the journey and believe me the 12hr flight was like 12days in my eye as I checked the map every 30 seconds LOL... grin
Anyways, the plane landed on the 12th day and I dashed out to smoke lol and felt better...Pls SMOKERS share your experiences on how you manage to survive long hour flights without smoking... undecided

PLS IF YOU DONT SMOKE NO NEED TO COMMENT....YOUR ADVISE AND INSULTS GOES NO WHERE!.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Places You Don’t Want To Visit / ‘Nigerians can now travel across 160 countries without visas’ / Bcome D Citizen Of Conch Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.