Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Copy & Paste Nigerian Music Beats - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Copy & Paste Nigerian Music Beats (376 Views)

Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / Your 5 Best Music Beats Of All Time ? / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy & Paste Nigerian Music Beats by osile2012: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
It is alarming how much our musicians recycle beats these days. You hardly find musicians with unique beats to their songs. I was busy at the office giving out rewards for the users the site on my signature.

While doing this is looked at the tv and it was one of the popular music channels playing naija music. When i looked a song was about starting and the artist name and music title was displayed. As the song started i looked at the screen and continued with what i was doing.

After about 45mins i was still hearing the same beats with diff chorus. I said to myself, mennnnn this song is too long ooo,which kind song be this wey no dey end?

Only for me to look back at the tv screen and discovered it was another artist and song all together. I noticed that each song played for about 4mins or less, this means that about 10 songs have already been played since the last time i looked at the screen and i was unable to tell when a new song began.

The rate at which we recycle beats these days is very alarming, this trend will make more upcoming talents lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Shaydee – Potential (prod By Legendury Beatz) / The Latest Banging Tune Of The Season - KALABASH!! / Why Choose Between Val And Vote When You Can Do Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.