Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother (1596 Views)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
A 21-year-old woman has paid $20,000 to surgically add a third breast in a desperate bid to become a reality TV star.

Jasmine Tridevil was rejected by 50 doctors before she found a willing surgeon who would perform the procedure which violates ethical codes, she claims.

Now, she has hired a camera crew to follow her around Tampa, Florida, documenting the 'struggles' she faces as a three-breasted woman.

The massage therapist, who recently celebrated her 21st birthday, said she has been disowned by her mother and sister, who ran out the room in disgust when she told them.

'My mum ran out of the door. She won't talk to me. She won't let my sister talk to me,' Tridevil said.

'My dad… he really isn't happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.'

However, Tridevil insists she has no regrets as she prepares to send pilot episodes of her self-produced reality show titled Jasmine's Jugs to MTV.

'My whole dream is to get this show on MTV,' she told Real Radio 104.1. 'I'm dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn't work, I'm through.'

Despite scheduling interviews, creating a fan page, and hiring a film crew, Tridevil insists she did not undergo surgery to become famous.'I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men,' she claims. 'Because I don't want to date anymore.'

The new look is reminiscent of the alluring three breasted prostitute who parades around semi-topless in the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger film "Total Recall."

The bizarre character prompted one of the most famous movie quotes to date, as a man declares: 'Baby, you make me wish I had three hands!'

See me see end of time things, abi what should we call this?

Curbed from:
www.aitonline.tv/post florida_woman_surgically_adds_third_breast_in_bid_to_become_reality_tv_star

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eeeeeewwwwwww

so ugly angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Spits!!! I see there is devil in her name "Tridevil" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by naturally: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Weird

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elantracey: Eeeeeewwwwwww

so ugly angry

I bet she's more Dan ugly!
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by bennyrazz: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
she wants to become a reality TV star or a p.orn star? and really those bosoms are awesome, she should add one more to make it four naa

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
naturally: Weird

weird doesn't fit it too.
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
bennyrazz: she wants to become a reality TV star or a p.orn star? and really those bosoms are awesome, she should add one more to make it four naa

Good of u. One man poison is another man's food though.
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
PassingShot: Spits!!! I see there is devil in her name "Tridevil" indeed.

u're spot on, kul observation.
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by bennyrazz: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
yuzjet:

Good of u. One man poison is another man's food though.
I was just being sarcastic
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
bennyrazz: I was just being sarcastic

Haba, sarcastically. cheesy
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by candidbabe(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
we have been warned to be careful of the names we give to our children when we give birth to them.

though some parents don't care to listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by acmev2(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Strange
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why didnt she just get a fake butt and boobs thats how a lot of women get to be on these reality shows... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by naturally: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
yuzjet:

weird doesn't fit it too.

Then what? Sexy or Biuriful?
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
naturally:

Then what? Sexy or Biuriful?

Weirdful maybe!
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by libertyfather(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unattractive indeed...this three breast thing is going be more fun I think, imagining squeezing and doing things I've always been doing with two before...ayaya so sweet tinx....come ooo when it comes to breast feeding na the 3 nozzle go dey supply milk, Ops pls look into that and reply asap..God bless u

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Looks like something from star war, I wonder how some people reason# very disgusting

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather: Unattractive indeed...this three breast thing is going be more fun I think, imagining squeezing and doing things I've always been doing with two before...ayaya so sweet tinx....come ooo when it comes to breast feeding na the 3 nozzle go dey supply milk, Ops pls look into that and reply asap..God bless u

Look into what?
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: Looks like something from star war, I wonder how some people reason# very disgusting

Very disgusting!
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by libertyfather(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
yuzjet:

Look into what?

If the 3 nozzle is going to supply if it comes to breast feeding a baby...that's if baby issue arise
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hahaha.
Why doesn't she just line her entire front with mammary glands
As is found in dogs,pigs and most animals female.
That way if she has quadruplets,there'll be ample sucking space for all.

Mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather:

If the 3 nozzle is going to supply if it comes to breast feeding a baby...that's if baby issue arise

Oh I see. But me can't do dat kind of checking ☺º°˚˚°ºo. U can visit the link source, if u'll like to know.
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: Hahaha.
Why doesn't she just line her entire front with mammargy galns.
As is found in dogs,pigs and most animals female.
That way if she has quadruplets,there'll be ample sucking space for all.

Mumu undecided

LMFAO grin
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
candidbabe: we have been warned to be careful of the names we give to our children when we give birth to them.

though some parents don't care to listen.

Lol!

You are not serious grin

Tridevil
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh now I get the joke.
Tri as in tri.

The devil part isn't even helping matters

Hehehehehe
bukatyne:

Lol!

You are not serious grin

Tridevil
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: Oh now I get the joke.
Tri and tri.

Hehehehehe

LOL!

The girl is clearing following her charted destiny grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by MizEmpress(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mondisweets: Why didnt she just get a fake butt and boobs thats how a lot of women get to be on these reality shows... cheesy
Yea yea but I guess that's so commonplace over there now so she needs to do something really breathtaking and this counts as one anyhow we choose to look at it. Most humans are naturally curious, we will help her career even if it disgusts us and her purpose may just be achieved angry angry
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by candidbabe(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol!

You are not serious grin

Tridevil

yes na

Tridevil means Three devil
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by shizzle11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
does the third bweast also have nippiie? i wonder what it will look like....disgusting
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: Oh now I get the joke.
Tri as in tri.

Hehehehehe

Hehehehe Tridevil indeed. Obviously someone is messing with the audience. Fake news perhaps. cheesy
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very likely
onirugbon1:

Hehehehe Tridevil indeed. Obviously someone is messing with the audience. Fake news perhaps. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum 35 Ways To Respect Your Parents. [must Read] / How I Lost N20000 Today / You Should Thank Your Friends If They Have Done These 15 Things...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.