Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother (1597 Views)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by yuzjet(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Both of u should check the source before u conclude that the news was a fake.

onirugbon1:

Hehehehe Tridevil indeed. Obviously someone is messing with the audience. Fake news perhaps. cheesy

cococandy: Very likely
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by egopersonified(f): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather: Unattractive indeed...this three breast thing is going be more fun I think, imagining squeezing and doing things I've always been doing with two before...ayaya so sweet tinx....come ooo when it comes to breast feeding na the 3 nozzle go dey supply milk, Ops pls look into that and reply asap..God bless u

I am actually surprised all the guys arent thinking this way, well maybe with time, you guys would get used to it. Btw, if she didnt want attention, slicing her boobs, flattening her bum, cutting her hair and wearing men's clothing would have been more appropriate. She should check out Weird MC for details.
Re: A Lady Of 21 Surgically Adds Third bosom And Disowned By Her Mother by libertyfather(m): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified:

I am actually surprised all the guys arent thinking this way, well maybe with time, you guys would get used to it. Btw, if she didnt want attention, slicing her boobs, flattening her bum, cutting her hair and wearing men's clothing would have been more appropriate. She should check out Weird MC for details.

Abi oooo, comon sense she no get...triple breast be Ebola!!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Should Thank Your Friends If They Have Done These 15 Things... / Breaking News: Owa Obokun Of Ijesha Land, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead! / Stop Going After Another Man's Wife.#graphic Pics#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.