Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? (1101 Views)

The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One / The City Under The Sea | Mystery Of The Iniquity / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
***********INIQUITY**********

What is Iniquity?
Who created Iniquity?

When a person lacks the understanding of a thing, abuse is inevitable. There is no doubt that most self-acclaimed believers would fail to give comprehensive explanations as answer to the above asked questions.
It's unfortunate that Satan have suffered grave ridicules in the hands of the believers, making reference to him as master of iniquity. How do you understand this scenerio?
The irony of it is that satan did not create himself. Do you know that? He was created perfect without blemish, without sin. Biblically, his original name was Lucifer, a brighter Morning Star.
Now, where did the influence that aroused iniquity in Satan come from?
This is a crucial topic that it's understanding will enhance our living a perfect and fulfilled life.
What is Iniquity?
Who created Iniquity?
Lets hear your own view....

Dr. Saint
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lucifer wasn't created.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Lucifer wasn't created.

can you please explain better the existence of Lucifer? Give detail, this is open debate for understanding
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sheenor: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
"Thou wast created." Ezekiel
28:13, 15. "Thou art the anointed cherub that
covereth." Ezekiel 28:14. "Thou sealest up the sum,
full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty ... every
precious stone was thy covering ... the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. ... Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." Ezekiel 28:12-15.

Lucifer was created by God, as were all
othr angels (Ephesians 3:9). Lucifer was a
"covering" cherub, or angel. One great angel stands
on the left side of God's throne and another on the
right (Psalms 99:1). Lucifer was 1 of those highly
exalted angel leaders. Lucifer's beauty was flawless
and breathtaking. His wisdom was perfect. His
brightness was awe-inspiring. Ezekiel 28:13 seems to indicate dat his throat was specially prepared 2
make him an outstanding musician. Some think he
led the angelic choir.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

can you please explain better the existence of Lucifer? Give detail, this is open debate for understanding
In the beginning, there were gods.

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
In the beginning, there were gods.
continue, man!
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sheenor: "Thou wast created." Ezekiel
28:13, 15. "Thou art the anointed cherub that
covereth." Ezekiel 28:14. "Thou sealest up the sum,
full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty ... every
precious stone was thy covering ... the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. ... Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." Ezekiel 28:12-15.

Lucifer was created by God, as were all
othr angels (Ephesians 3:9). Lucifer was a
"covering" cherub, or angel. One great angel stands
on the left side of God's throne and another on the
right (Psalms 99:1). Lucifer was 1 of those highly
exalted angel leaders. Lucifer's beauty was flawless
and breathtaking. His wisdom was perfect. His
brightness was awe-inspiring. Ezekiel 28:13 seems to indicate dat his throat was specially prepared 2
make him an outstanding musician. Some think he
led the angelic choir.
The writer of this passage was probably high on wet weed. Isn't this enough evidence that man created the gods and angels in his own image? Have you studied the Hindu gods? And other paganistic gods? Isn't it telling that their societies mimic ours? Who created who?
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sheenor: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
musKeeto:
The writer of this passage was probably high on wet weed. Isn't this enough evidence that man created the gods and angels in his own image? Have you studied the Hindu gods? And other paganistic gods? Isn't it telling that their societies mimic ours? Who created who?

Created — This significant verb is thrice
repeated with reference to man. It indicates, first,
that man has that in him which was not a development or evolution, but something new. He
is, in fact, the most perfect work of the creative
energy, and differs from the animals not only in
degree, but in kind, though possessing, in common
with them, an organised body. And next, it indicates the rejoicing of the Deity at the completion of His purpose.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sirniyeh: ***********INIQUITY**********

What is Iniquity?
Who created Iniquity?

When a person lacks the understanding of a thing, abuse is inevitable. There is no doubt that most self-acclaimed believers would fail to give comprehensive explanations as answer to the above asked questions.
It's unfortunate that Satan have suffered grave ridicules in the hands of the believers, making reference to him as master of iniquity. How do you understand this scenerio?
The irony of it is that satan did not create himself. Do you know that? He was created perfect without blemish, without sin. Biblically, his original name was Lucifer, a brighter Morning Star.
Now, where did the influence that aroused iniquity in Satan come from?
This is a crucial topic that it's understanding will enhance our living a perfect and fulfilled life.
What is Iniquity?
Who created Iniquity?
Lets hear your own view....

Dr. Saint

it took me time to say something here.
God created man to be perfect as he created the angels to be perfect.

But their was something that man lacked and God was teaching Him that before he fell. If man had the knowledge of the devil, God would have destroyed Him.

The devil being full of wisdom according to your description and being the captain of the angels then wade a very great power. angels had wills also, If not, only satan would have been the rebellious one. He decided in His power to over throw God. "He said in His heart, I will ascend the throne of God". This was the beginning of iniquity.
He was pride of his position and decided to use it against his creator.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
victorels:

But their was something that man lacked and God was teaching Him that before he fell. If man had the knowledge of the devil, God would have destroyed Him.

The devil being full of wisdom according to your description and being the captain of the angels then wade a very great power. angels had wills also, If not, only satan would have been the rebellious one. He decided in His power to over throw God. "He said in His heart, I will ascend the throne of God". This was the beginning of iniquity.

hello my friend,
try to understand the question well. You believe God created man and satan flawless, who created iniquity?
With all sincerety, though sounds bitterly, satan did not create iniquity. The creator of both man and satan was the one who created iniquity.
Answer this in the first instance, why did God create the tree of good and evil in the garden of eden?

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Iniquity in the context of Christianity is sin.

Sin is whatever God finds distasteful.

Iniquity is a fallout of freewill. God created freewill which implies He created 'iniquity' indirectly.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

hello my friend,
try to understand the question well. You believe God created man and satan flawless, who created iniquity?
With all sincerety, though sounds bitterly, satan did not create iniquity. The creator of both man and satan was the one who created iniquity.
Answer this in the first instance, why did God create the tree of good and evil in the garden of eden?

I understand your question and I just explain it.

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is only a symbol of free will. Can one tree produce good and evil.

Satan invented iniquity and God was preparing a whole new creature that will choose good so that the evil of satan may be destroyed. That is the reason for the tree of life being planted alongside. That satan in his wisdom thought he is wiser than God but do not know that he is doing the will of God unaware of it.

I have no business with satan but I had to mention him because he is the major case in your write up.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
striktlymi:
Iniquity is a fallout of freewill. God created freewill which implies He created 'iniquity' indirectly.

funny logic.

It must be from a funny dictionary.

I am out of here. Wrong place.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
striktlymi: Iniquity in the context of Christianity is sin.

you've made the point! In summary God created freewill, freewill remains the living spring of sin. Indirectly God created Sin.
Clap for yourself
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by scosco1: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
victorels:

G-d did not create man a perfect being like angels ! Let me put in another way " angels were created with one foot standing always in the presence of the Almighty willing to obey perfectly without choice ,but man was created with two feet and can choose to or not to obey G-d .He created man with inclinations for both good and evil ! Pls re-read the Genesis account properly , satan wasn't present there it was recorded as a serpent of the field ! I pray we learn to stop blaming others and take responsibilty of our actions !
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by scosco1: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

you've made the point! In summary God created freewill, freewill remains the living spring of sin. Indirectly God created Sin.
Clap for yourself

G-d created man with freewill aπϑ again, What is sin in the first place ? Sin is doing wrong ! G-d expect us to sin, just like he expected that Adam would sin. This is why he created "repentance" before anything. Our entire struggle as human beings is to learn how to come back, how to repair , fix and love again. The worst thing to do after a sin , is to hide and get depressed. Our low self esteem is boosted by our evil inclination and we fall into a deep hole, and despair. But what does the "righteous" do ? He get's back up, no matter what sins, no matter how deep and ugly, he stands , wash himself off, confront his ugly deeds and start fixing and changing his ways , until he loves himself again, until he forgives himself and others , until the others love him again( this one doesn't always happen, but one needs to be creative to bring love and peace back).
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by scosco1: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gen 4:7 - " if you do well,will you not be accepted ? And if you do not do well,sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you,but you should rule over it "

I guess you know who said this ?
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2014

I love sin. I love anything that displeases the christian dog/god!

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 24, 2014

Thank you!

I don explain dis thing numerous times but majority of the ppl hia get blockheads.

It's very simple.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

I love sin. I love anything that displeases the christian dog/god!

Small wonder some peeps believe Atheists lack good morals.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2014
striktlymi:

Small wonder some peeps believe Atheists lack good morals.

Mind you,morals have got nothing to do with religion. Not believing in religion doesn't mean i will commit mass murder.

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

Mind you,morals have got nothing to do with religion. Not believing in religion doesn't mean i will commit mass.

I agree, to an extent permissible, that one can act in line with good morals without necessarily being religious but this is different. You claim to love anything that displeases God. These would include murder, disrespect for people, wife battery, acts of stealing and many other vices.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

Mind you,morals have got nothing to do with religion. Not believing in religion doesn't mean i will commit mass.

kudos to your understanding! Religion itself is a formation of the mind. Sin is also formation of the mind. Science also is a formation of the mind. The greatest task is ability to guide our MIND right.
God bless all
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
striktlymi:

I agree, to an extent permissible, that one can act in line with good morals without necessarily being religious but this is different. You claim to love anything that displeases God. These would include murder, disrespect for people, wife battery, acts of stealing and many other vices.

Firstly,there is no such thing called God. God was invented by humans.The God portrayed in the bible was used to cimmit mass murder,rape,kidnap of women,slavery,stealing of lands and countries,colonization,mass brainwash,extorsion,encoragement of child sacrifies!!!!! Damn do you read the bible at all?!!!!

I have no need of faith,faith is dangerous. I have thoughts

God is only an idea,a dangerous one.

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:
Firstly,there is no such thing called God. God was invented by humans.The God portrayed in the bible was used to cimmit mass murder,rape,kidnap of women,slavery,stealing of lands and countries,colonization,mass brainwash,extorsion,encoragement of child sacrifies!!!!! Damn do you read the bible at all?!!!!

ride on, truth always bitter
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Christians seem not to undersatnd that the Bible god portrayed in the bible was a rapist who forcefully inpregnated a virgin with the holy spirit(his genetile)

As far as i know,Rape is not cool..... I know its not a sin because the bible god does it a lot. I have my thoughts, i know that ain't right.

Now he wants us to worship is bastard son sad

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

Since you believe there is no God, I wonder why you would love to partake in things you believe he is against.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
striktlymi:

Since you believe there is no God, I wonder why you would love to partake in things you believe he is against.

Because those are the stuff I need to do as a human being. Not worship some dude nailed to the cross

1 Like

Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by alfr(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
is this a forum to argue or discuss the bible? cos all i see are humans debating with their own ideas and not the bible
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by Sirniyeh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
alfr: is this a forum to argue or discuss the bible? cos all i see are humans debating with their own ideas and not the bible

this thread is for didactic debate.
Re: OPEN DEBATE: Revelation 101-- Who Created Iniquity? by alfr(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
hmmm...i wonder what will be achieved?

(1) (Reply)

All Souls' Day! / Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? / The New Islamic Caliphate Ideology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.