Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! (674 Views)

Breaking News: Ray Rice's Wife Janay Finally Speaks On The Sickening Video / Graphic Content - NFL Star Ray Rice Caught On Camera Knocking Out His Fiancee / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by kikuyu1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014

This old nigga is Jerry Jones,Cowboys owner. A hoe leaked this to the press as part of her extortion attempt.
On September 8th she filed papers and the following day the Ray Rice elevator tape hit TMZ from where it barreled its way into world consciousness. Diversion-plain and simple!
http://karanjazplace..com/2014/09/seeing-whole-picture-ray-ricejay-z.html
Nothing happens by accident! Especially when the NFL had seen the tape months earlier when it first came out and this one doesnt show Janay hitting and spitting on him. Don't be fooled.
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
And is that an excuse for Domestic violence?
For Knocking a woman out cold with such vicious punch?
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by kikuyu1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
tuffgongjo: And is that an excuse for Domestic violence?
For Knocking a woman out cold with such vicious punch?
She seriously peed him off! She ignored at least one warning. I envy guys like you-you've never met shebeasts;as a Kikuyu I've met several and there's no other way of dealing with them-trust me.
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by tuffgongjo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
kikuyu1:
She seriously peed him off! She ignored at least one warning. I envy guys like you-you've never met shebeasts;as a Kikuyu I've met several and there's no other way of dealing with them-trust me.
doesn't call for such$you know what such moment of "madness"has cost him?
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by kikuyu1(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: doesn't call for such$you know what such moment of "madness"has cost him?
That's why we should all be wiser! If we were we'd see Janay brought this on herself by assaulting him. If she hadn't touched him we wouldn't be having this convo-don't you see!
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
kikuyu1:
That's why we should all be wiser! If we were we'd see Janay brought this on herself by assaulting him. If she hadn't touched him we wouldn't be having this convo-don't you see!
Read through your blog and you nearly had me until you started bagging on Nigeria and Nigerians. Doesn't matter how much good info you post up, once you have a go at Nigeria, all bets are off.
Disappointed that even the most "conscious" African still falls into the easy Western trap of Nigeria-bashing. I still don't understand how you folks don't see that Nigeria is the main target of the West in Africa. Not Kenya. Not Zimbabwe. Not even Congo. If you lot would partner with the largest Blackk country in the world, we would all be unstoppable. Instead you choose to engage in that wrong headed, micro-nationalist, anti-Nigerian thing that Africans love doing.
What a waste of all that gorgeous intellect.
What a waste.
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by kikuyu1(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
rickkid:
Read through your blog and you nearly had me until you started bagging on Nigeria and Nigerians. Doesn't matter how much good info you post up, once you have a go at Nigeria, all bets are off.
Disappointed that even the most "conscious" African still falls into the easy Western trap of Nigeria-bashing. I still don't understand how you folks don't see that Nigeria is the main target of the West in Africa. Not Kenya. Not Zimbabwe. Not even Congo. If you lot would partner with the largest Blackk country in the world, we would all be unstoppable. Instead you choose to engage in that wrong headed, micro-nationalist, anti-Nigerian thing that Africans love doing.
What a waste of all that gorgeous intellect.
What a waste.
I've been accused of hating women,dogs,Kenyans and yesterday was told I'm anti Semitic. Everything I post is first verified by at least one source-if not possible I don't post. Where did I bash Naij?
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
kikuyu1:
I've been accused of hating women,dogs,Kenyans and yesterday was told I'm anti Semitic. Everything I post is first verified by at least one source-if not possible I don't post. Where did I bash Naij?
http://karanjazplace..nl/2013/06/nigeria-shows-its-ugly-side.html?m=1
Re: Ray Rice A Victim Of Professional Media Diversion! by kikuyu1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
rickkid:
http://karanjazplace..nl/2013/06/nigeria-shows-its-ugly-side.html?m=1

Fyi,Africans aren't all angels;you should know this! That Kenyan cop was my uncle-it happened in 2000. Yes,you really shouldn't have been so eager to oust legally elected Gbagbo for the Oyinbo. See the BH they're foisting on you! Karma's a bitch!!

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Was Class In Congo And The 5 Things We Learnt / Mikel Obi Scores First Ever Champions League Goal / Is The NFF Gunning For Westham Boss Sam Allardyce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.