Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lost My Period & Test Shows Not Pregnant. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lost My Period & Test Shows Not Pregnant. Help! (815 Views)

I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Period & Test Shows Not Pregnant. Help! by BlockCemnt: 3:34am On Nov 05, 2008
Hi, all Doctors in the house.

A friend asked me for advice.

She missed her period 2 months ago. She bought 2 pregnancy test kits and it showed "not pregnant". She went to do a blood test and it came back "not pregnant". She never misses her period. The times she had missed her period, she had been pregnant.

This is worrying for my friend because she is in her 30's.

Has anyone heard of it? Has anyone experienced this? What happened?

Pls help my friend.
Re: Lost My Period & Test Shows Not Pregnant. Help! by asifu: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2008
She should go and repeat the pregnancy test If still negative, then email;- oluwole.bakare@yahoo.com. for guaranteed result.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Lasting Cure To A Man's Impotency? / Eczema / The Doctor Laughed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.