Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant (42161 Views)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Just Be Running Late And You Are Not Pregnant Read / I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2013
there is something that always scare me at times in my girlfriend's breast...i have always wonder why!

At times her breast secrets the fluid that is meant to be secreted after child's birth. she's not even pregnant not to talk of nursing a baby,

Please tell me why or i hope there's no risk dr ooo ?
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by saintkash(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Ask her to tell u the truth, when was the last time she had an abortion? That will explain d secretion

41 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Akpaife(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2013
My new gf breast do d same pls girls say sometin becos am confuse

If I ask my friends (male)them will be laughing saying I should enjoy d milk without giving me any reasonable ans

7 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Akpaife(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
saint kash: Ask her to tell u the truth, when was the last time she had an abortion? That will explain d secretion
Thanks bt u r nt a girl I will like 2 hear from them pls ladies say sometin

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by fastguy10: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Akpa ife: My new gf breast do d same pls girls say sometin becos am confuse

If I ask my friends (male)them will be laughing saying I should enjoy d milk without giving me any reasonable ans
Guy una get time weti concern u wt her breast u be small pikin wey dey suck breast if u dnt wat 2 suck 4get it n sex d hell out of her n go ur way let another guy enjoy or u wat marry her?

Bt guy me I dnt no d ans ooooo na only girls go fit ans dat question oooo

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Bezed(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2013
dont say he is not a girl, he just told you the truth, the only reason why a girl should secreat fluid from the breast is, if she aborted a pregnancy or she has an infection, bro if it tastes like milk, it is an abortion no two ways about it.. Use your google and ask to confirm

9 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2013
as i dey read una comment the only song wey dey ring for my heart na.....psquare...say you love no dey lie...u say ur feelings no dey die...…
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by udysweet(f): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Hav dat issue too, I had an abortion in 2003. Wen I askd a doctor he said it cld be a condition called "non lactational galactorheal" u can google. I jus hvnt had tim to go see a doctor again for examination jare.

5 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Enegod(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2013
what is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
i am not surprise, because an armed robber will neva like armed robbery to be regarded as a crime.

So is somebody dat abort babies or give his girlfriend money to abort babies.

Ofcus when you say things about abortion dey will hate you and utter arrant nonsense.

But all i want to say is this, to everybaby you abort or support somebody to abort or even advise somebody to abort.

you shall answer for them

5 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
some people are just too crazy for my liking.
They masturbate yet judge somebody who do abortions.
SMH...if you are not ready to nurse a baby,abort it rather than bringing it in to suffer in orphanage..
Sometimes,its natural to secrete it,but in most cases its associated with pregnancy,either the hormones are triggered before the usual sperm flush or its abortion but whichever case,i dont think its bad.
ITS PROTEINOUS...lolz

8 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
chris_villa: some people are just too crazy for my liking.
They masturbate yet judge somebody who do abortions.
SMH...if you are not ready to nurse a baby,abort it rather than bringing it in to suffer in orphanage..
Sometimes,its natural to secrete it,but in most cases its associated with pregnancy,either the hormones are triggered before the usual sperm flush or its abortion but whichever case,i dont think its bad.
ITS PROTEINOUS...lolz

see them. More abortion commiters are still coming to utter arrant nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ruq: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ezegozie: i am not surprise, because an armed robber will neva like armed robbery to be regarded as a crime.

So is somebody dat abort babies or give his girlfriend money to abort babies.

Ofcus when you say things about abortion dey will hate you and utter arrant nonsense.

But all i want to say is this, to everybaby you abort or support somebody to abort or even advise somebody to abort.

you shall answer for them

Lookateeew you open a topic that read 'her breast' what where you expecting to find or read ? where you expecting to read how God created them ?.
Preach to your self mehn and stop acting like you've never nooked.

15 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
syndrum: there is something that always scare me atimes in my gf's breast...i have always wonder why! atimes are breast secrets the fluid that is meant to be secreted after child's birth. she's not even pregnant not to talk of nursing a baby, please tell me why or i hope there's no risk dr ooo ?

from my little experience, i found out that a normal lady does not secret any fluid from her breast.

So its either that he commited abortion , she is pregnant or she is suffereing from a disorder caused by disease or sickness.
So consult your doctor.

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Bacteriocin(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
It might be infection: a serious microbial infection too makes ladies secret fluid without being pregnant. The lady should as a matter of urgency see a physician.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ezegozie:

see them. More abortion commiters are still coming to utter arrant nonsense
Clap for yourself,you are preaching in sexuality section...go and preach in a brothel and have yourself to blame...lols

3 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
She def. hav a lot to tell u abt d milk. And as for d guy blastin d lady's comment abt abortion, na ur type dey marry girl wey don do abortion tire, and wen wahala to get pikin arise for inside marriage, u'll start runnin frm pillar to post, u beta listen, read n get wisdom instead of chasin other girls frm sayin their mind. #Odera

5 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
chris_villa:
Clap for yourself,you are preaching in sexuality section...go and preach in a brothel and have yourself to blame...lols

i preach to everyperson

When i was in yr2 and we went for my field trip, i even preached to a harlot in the hotel we lodged,
though i ended up recieving two dangerous slaps from her which made me miss one day in the field

2 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jenams: She def. hav a lot to tell u abt d milk. And as for d guy blastin d lady's comment abt abortion, na ur type dey marry girl wey don do abortion tire, and wen wahala to get pikin arise for inside marriage, u'll start runnin frm pillar to post, u beta listen, read n get wisdom instead of chasin other girls frm sayin their mind. #Odera

next time don't involve my marriage
thank you.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by dahmie2013: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ruq:

Whatz your fuckin problem, someone provided an answer for us and you come out here castigating. This is why some people don't feel cool sharing thoughts or personal P with the forum.

If they brought the baby to you would you accept it.

I tire o! No mind am, hediot!

3 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
oyinbogirl:

who sent this one? Na u Mr Perfect? She may have found repentance anyway, you dnt knw

how much did he charge you?

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abortion=murder

Don't soil your hands in it

3 Likes

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
undecided call for maturity
the trend is not for castigating people or all sort of preaching...this is a discurssion about someone's weeks to marriage life...don't u gerrit...i just read about the non-lactational galactorheal...a gynacologist said its normal atimes...even a lady of 16yrs does atimes…maybe atimes wn stressed or over arousal for sex, daily stress, touchn on the nipple,like brazzier touch,hand touch and so on..…or might be caused by high secretion of prolactin from d pitutary gland causn bossom secreation....excuse my spellnz....in conclusion, atimes after a late abortion. like 4month pregno bn aborted...u knw d breast is abou bn ripe...so it can happen...thanks for contributions and lastly...pls and pls this is no time for preaching.lets try and be matured and real...majority of ppl preachn or shown ppl ways re just bunch of pretenders..nobody cud say ao miserable dr life might be...gbam!!!...yeeeeeeee its past 12 shaaa

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

how can one make k-leg to straight leg / Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.