Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House (3112 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
These days my daughter wears nothing but miniskirt and my wife wear it too.
But when I caught my daughter dancing sekem in front of tv, she now bend down to twist her waist. Her miniskirt just raise and her pant show.

Chei! My eyes cannot contain it. I jus vex off the tv and beat her bum bum. So today I sign the bill in my house and pass it into law. No more miniskirt, both my wife and daughter.

Plsss am I too harsh?? Mature response only. Thanks.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by thorpido(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
LMAO.You are not harsh.You have a responsibility as the head of your house to lead your family right most especially your daughter.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
thorpido: LMAO
Am I too harsh?
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Segunj8(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
U did d right thing but it doesn't end there. Let her know why u did that nd explain things to her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by zeb04(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lmao
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by charles316: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Absolutely spot on. I'm surprised that your wife won't dress well too. What do u expect from the women of today!.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by tintingz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good move.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
onirugbon1: cheesy cheesy
the op funny die

what you needed to do was sit her down and tell her the disadvantages of wearing a mini skirt, she will on her own stop wearing same instead of banning it. Parents should learn to stop all these ban this ban that, it can lead to rebellion undecided
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hiohiohiohio.....Can she wear bum-shorts then....Lol...jez joking...

I think you did the right thing....You need to tell her the reason why you stopped her from wearing mini-skirts at home...
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by glimpse(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin cheesy the speaker of the house has spoken
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by teewai3(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
stop ur wife first, for God sake she is married!!!
i"m sure ur daughter learnt it frm her mother, so sit both of em down nd let them knw reason y they should stop

u ar nt harsh bro.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
firstEVA: the op funny die

what you needed to do was sit her down and tell her the disadvantages of wearing a mini skirt, she will on her own stop wearing same instead of banning it. Parents should learn to stop all these ban this ban that, it can lead to rebellion undecided

Spot on.

Well I thought miniskirt is just about ok if it reaches the knee cheesy
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

Spot on.

hahaha are u kidding me cheesy how can mini skirt be on the knee? Knee length skirt cannot even be called short not to talk of mini imao cheesy
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
firstEVA: hahaha are u kidding me cheesy how can mini skirt be on the knee? Knee length skirt cannot even be called short not to talk of mini imao cheesy

I checked and you are right. cool

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

I know wink
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

I have the pink of that skirt smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by egopersonified(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg, who approve this op username wey grant am access to be a nl member? His license to troll(moniker) should be revoked immediately. Why wouldnt yr wife and daugther wear mini, is it not the same thing your househelp, secretary, gf, cook, doctor and lawyer wear everyday and you have never complained? Well, now your family know the benefits of wearing it, so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by mstik(f): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Spot on! Such pretence/hypocrisy
egopersonified: Abeg, who approve this op username wey grant am access to be a nl member? His license to troll(moniker) should be revoked immediately. Why wouldnt yr wife and daugther wear mini, is it not the same thing your househelp, secretary, gf, cook, doctor and lawyer wear everyday and you have never complained? Well, now your family know the benefits of wearing it, so deal with it.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified: Abeg, who approve this op username wey grant am access to be a nl member? His license to troll(moniker) should be revoked immediately. Why wouldnt yr wife and daugther wear mini, is it not the same thing your househelp, secretary, gf, cook, doctor and lawyer wear everyday and you have never complained? Well, now your family know the benefits of wearing it, so deal with it.

What is the benefit of miniskirt that proper and decent woman skirt do not have. Just tell me 2 benefits and i will satisfied.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2014
glimpse: grin cheesy the speaker of the house has spoken

Thank you my sister. The speaker has spoken
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: Spot on! Such pretence/hypocrisy

So you that your signature says made in his image and likeness you are the one supporting miniskirt. So his image is to be wearing tiny miniskirt like prostitutes?

Chei! this world has spoil. Fake christains everywhere. And you are calling hypocrite.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
letsdothis:
Chei! this world has spoil. Fake christains everywhere. And you are calling hypocrite.
your wife wearing a mini skirt is not that bad I must say, she's only trying to be sexy to her husband(you) if it was her dancing that sekem and bent down shaking her bum, I guess you would had being turned on, grab her by the waist and sekem to the beat.
But your daughters shouldn't follow suit. Teach them to dress moderate.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
urhoboman: your wife wearing a mini skirt is not that bad I must say, she's only trying to be sexy to her husband(you) if it was her dancing that sekem and bent down shaking her bum, I guess you would had being turned on, grab her by the waist and sekem to the beat.
But your daughters shouldn't follow suit. Teach them to dress moderate.

Bwahahahahaha this is funny grin grin
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by prettiest1(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
onirugbon1:

Spot on.

If it reaches the knee, that is no mini-skirt bros. Mini-skirt is far from the knee.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by mstik(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
She wore the skirt IN the house, it's not like she wore it out. Do you expect her to wear long skirts and long-sleeve shirts at home?
And tagging miniskirts to prostitutes...not right at all
letsdothis:

So you that your signature says made in his image and likeness you are the one supporting miniskirt. So his image is to be wearing tiny miniskirt like prostitutes?

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Haba Nigeria is hot na you could have asked her to wear leggings underneath the skirt, instead of completely banning them
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Ikelips(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2014
I hope your wife starts tying wrapper to bed as well! Wicked man!
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
lol God bless my gentle father.. i remember i used to dress so provocative and will dance to the song ''you don hit my car'' in front of the tv i was busty as a child too and hated all my bra so i jiggle everything lol.. but now if i show cleavage when he is coming around i wear a jumper cheesy
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Haywhymido(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ur wife shd not be ban frm wearing dat esp. inside d house,talk to ur female children abt it n let dem see d reasons dey av to stop doing dat
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've forgotten what I wanted to type! cheesy
Drama everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
I would expect my husband to sit me down and talk to me first about our daughter and how my behavior may affect her negatively, so that we agree on a solution together, instead of him acting like a dictator. Am I his daughter too? Jesus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again / What Other Things Can He Do To Reconnect With His Son? / Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.