Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House (3068 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Bigsteveg(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: She wore the skirt IN the house, it's not like she wore it out. Do you expect her to wear long skirts and long-sleeve shirts at home?
And tagging miniskirts to prostitutes...not right at all
Na so e dey take start, should he wait for her to start wearing it to parties befor he stop her? And by d time she enters university, she'll be a guru and prone to rape.
For me if I see a girl that can't cover herself well, ure no far from being a prostitute. What's there to expose? If u go brothel, dats how dey dress.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
carefreewannabe: I would expect my husband to sit me down and talk to me first about our daughter and how my behavior may affect her negatively, so that we agree on a solution together, instead of him acting like a dictator. Am I his daughter too? Jesus!

U and ur comments something tho, @times u'll talk and we give u applause, sometimes u talk and we all be like 'did u just say that'.

Now if u wear in in the house alone no problem, but outside NO. And when it begings to affect my daughter, I don't need ant f..king person to tell me how I correct my daughter. If the road she embarks on is destruction, i'll correct her becos that's my duty and God will ask how well i did it. And if the mother is one irresponsible fellow, wearing mini up and down, den I need to be a dictator. When someone's life/future is @stake, I can go to any length moreso I can't play with my daughter. And dis goes for my sons also.

Lastly, i'll marry a sensible woman, a mother not just a 'girl' wey full outside, most of una sef no dey worthy of being called a MOTHER

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by fairest(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
@OP how old is U̶̲̥̅̊я daughter? If she is still very small then I guess she didnt choose or wear τ̣̣ђё dress herself
Talking about banning; I as a lady think it's somehow harsh. Why did I use 'somehow'? If naturally you don't like miniskirts even when worn by ladies outside ₰ it turns U̶̲̥̅̊ off, then U̶̲̥̅̊ can sweetly talk to U̶̲̥̅̊я wife telling her how τ̣̣ђё skirt doesnt appeal to U̶̲̥̅̊ but if its τ̣̣ђё other way round, then OP pls relax; U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell her to curtail U̶̲̥̅̊я daughter's
But really U̶̲̥̅̊ banned it cause U̶̲̥̅̊ saw U̶̲̥̅̊я daughter's bumbum as she was dancing? Hehehe U̶̲̥̅̊ neva jam sef
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ candid opinion, instead of banning, U̶̲̥̅̊ should hv discussed it with her(U̶̲̥̅̊я wife), she is U̶̲̥̅̊я better half U̶̲̥̅̊ kno wink
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
prettiest1: If it reaches the knee, that is no mini-skirt bros. Mini-skirt is far from the knee.

Yup.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:
U and ur comments something tho, @times u'll talk and we give u applause, sometimes u talk and we all be like 'did u just say that'.

Now if u wear in in the house alone no problem, but outside NO. And when it begings to affect my daughter, I don't need ant f..king person to tell me how I correct my daughter. If the road she embarks on is destruction, i'll correct her becos that's my duty and God will ask how well i did it. And if the mother is one irresponsible fellow, wearing mini up and down, den I need to be a dictator. When someone's life/future is @stake, I can go to any length moreso I can't play with my daughter. And dis goes for my sons also.

Lastly, i'll marry a sensible woman, a mother not just a 'girl' wey full outside, most of una sef no dey worthy of being called a MOTHER

Whether you or "we" like my comments is absolutely irrelevant.

And whether you want to be a dictator in your house, is none of my business.

@bold

Very sensible thing to do.
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Godmystrength: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
@letsdothis- you better go and beg your wife before she will land you another HOT SLAP for daring her. i dey warn you o. ehn

plus this your daughter na helele o. Abi no be the one wey see you dey kiss aunty bimbo your wife's cousin like 3 months ago?

1 Like

Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by Amhappy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good move @ OP lol
Re: I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don't believe the op is married

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items / Every Family Must Have Only 1 Kid / See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.